• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 2017: What we hope to see from Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Would be great, but that's not going to happen :S

Also, can I just say how nobody except for KH fans seems to care about KH3? I'm looking at all these prediction lists and can never spot KH.
Actually a lot of people care for it, they're just not that vocal about it online, on Kingdom Hearts websites. It had one of the biggest cheers during the 2013 E3 conference, and there was some great stuff there that year.

Ueki_168

I believe strongly that they will show a trailer, and might I stress out that it will be a trailer, not a new trailer. Of course I hope and I wish they gave us something new to be excited about but what I'm sure about is a trailer, maybe what we've already seen but refined, maybe as you guys say: a Disney character.
I am stoked to see Disney on UE4 and see how they animate and handle everyone else that's not The King and co.

As for other things at E3? Maybe this is dumb but it'll be cool if they had KH3 promotional posters and all that sort of stuff at the entrance and the insides of E3.

And sorry but I don't think FF on KH3 will be a thing this E3, it would be SOOOOOOO cool to see Noctis on it, but it is NOT going to happen, at least my heart tells me.
And you know what they say "May your heart be your guiding key"

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Actually a lot of people care for it, they're just not that vocal about it online, on Kingdom Hearts websites. It had one of the biggest cheers during the 2013 E3 conference, and there was some great stuff there that year.
yeah i remember the whole place erupt i think this year it will erupt louder then 2013 i aslo belive kh3 should go on last as well to ff7 remake it time to show something but also you have to think kh3 release year end will give the most appaulse

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Should be Spock, Zephyr, and Sign. Last year Taochan went but she's unable to this year.

Right, thanks for informing! Taochan sure must be really busy, sine I haven`t seen her in the forums in a long while.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Would be great, but that's not going to happen :S

Also, can I just say how nobody except for KH fans seems to care about KH3? I'm looking at all these prediction lists and can never spot KH.

The last trailer was shown two years ago, casual consumers and general gamers aren't all that focused on Kingdom Hearts III because it isn't consistent enough to maintain their attention. You remember Cuphead? Kingdom Hearts III is like Cuphead in terms of consumer interest, people love what they see, but the game hasn't entered its marketing phase.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Stuff that we haven't seen before?

Seriously. That's all I really want. I'll be pretty let down if all we get is pmuch the same stuff we'd already been shown before, just shot in different angles or something like that.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
what we hope to see? good animations and no fish face

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Sora's running animation to be fixed.
Other than that, maybe stuff we haven't seen yet. Not getting my hopes up either way.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I'm honestly not expecting anything. And I would prefer a half minute cutscene with lots of gameplay instead of Square spoiling me the story.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If we don't get new worlds maybe we could get some new heartless. Or maybe nobodies. We got Marluxia covered, maybe we could get one from the other four unknown.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
If we don't get new worlds maybe we could get some new heartless. Or maybe nobodies. We got Marluxia covered, maybe we could get one from the other four unknown.
i think we 2-3 new world world revela with couple old world stuff but new like hercules thebes fight and some of tangled and bh6 becuase i think they going to save some stuff for d23 in july

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Screw the small stuff, go all the way and show off Marluxia's somebody, Lumiair. That'll really get people talking about the game. But if we're being realistic, I suppose we can see Vexen's nobodies in a Frozen world. After all, Vexen is based of the ice element and Frozen's theme speaks for itself.

As far as Lexeaus, Zexion's and Larxene's nobodies go, I can see Zexion's in a Princess and The Frog world as Zexion and Dr. Facilier are associated with dark magic, Lexeaus can be in an Atlantis world because Lexeaus is associated with earth and heavy duty, just like the heavy duty steampunk machinery used in Atlantis, and Larxene's nobodies can be in Big Hero 6 as she's associated with electricity, and Big Hero 6 is a contemporary world based on technology, which is powered by electricity.

Ueki_168

As I've read somewhere on this thread, what I'm most certain they'll show if they show something, are the Drive Forms. I mean, what is the only thing they've shown to us via """""""updates"""""""? Drive forms.

To me it'd make a lot of sense to see how they actually work and look. Plus, Sora talking, I wanna see him animated, something, battle cries, anything in the action of battle. I'd like to see if they can pull off a dynamic battle system that feels alive.

PS: Am I digressing?

moonstar_xo

If we don't get a trailer with some story elements in it I'll be kind of disappointed. I'd also love to get a glimpse at some of the worlds we haven't seen yet (like BH6 and possibly another unannounced world). I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, but I have a feeling it's going to be a pretty exciting E3.

Desii

Guys remember we're not even sure we'll get a trailer don't put the standards too high. Anyway...
I definetly want a story trailer, or at least a single scene after more gameplay.
+ I'm going to say it, a release date. Square got me worried after the 2020 release thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back