• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 2017: What we hope to see from Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

notnow123487

Awards
Man, dude is half a world away from the concert why didn't you link someone who's actually there like Churro or Alexa Ray lmao.

Because he tweeted before any of your retweets came through lol.

THEYRE SHOWING IT NOW.

thedairyfairy

THEY SAID THEY'D NEVER SHOW A TRAILER AT A CONCERT, AND THEY DID I FUCKING LOVE YOU NOMURA

Muke

whatever
Awards
I've seen it, I love it. Rain is AWESOME. Lots of gameplay. Not gonna spoil but if anybody wants to know:
Pete, Hades, Maleficent, lots of Titan, lots of gameplay, Xemnas in TWTNW

notnow123487

Awards
I've seen it, I love it. Rain is AWESOME. Lots of gameplay. Not gonna spoil but if anybody wants to know:
Pete, Hades, Maleficent, lots of Titan, lots of gameplay, Xemnas in TWTNW

Plus another trailer at d23 omg. I feel like that's gonna be a blowout. It's happening it's all happening.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
I just seen some footage from the live feed Churro did. OH. MY. GOD. It was beautiful! Can't wait to see the officially uploaded version! And the fact that we are getting a new world reveal and ANOTHER trailer next month at D23 is INSANE!

Muke

whatever
Awards
trailer: [video=youtube;p51wHlWY1uM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p51wHlWY1uM[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back