• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Nintendo eShop KH3D Demo Impressions

I loved the demo, but I got bored with it pretty quickly, so I haven't played it much I think I still have like 18 tries left. Probably pick up again when EUR version comes out.

...that's more times than I've played it. I still have about 19 tries left and on all the other game demos, I've literally only tried them two times.

So after browsing around other websites, it's interesting to see how non-KH fan's reaction to the demo seems to be completely opposite to us. A lot of them hated it and called features like "flowmotion" pointless and a stupid idea. Which I'm super confused about. How is jumping off walls and parkouring Superman style "pointless and stupid?"

Key to Truth

Awards

...that's more times than I've played it. I still have about 19 tries left and on all the other game demos, I've literally only tried them two times.

So after browsing around other websites, it's interesting to see how non-KH fan's reaction to the demo seems to be completely opposite to us. A lot of them hated it and called features like "flowmotion" pointless and a stupid idea. Which I'm super confused about. How is jumping off walls and parkouring Superman style "pointless and stupid?"

I am a KH fan and I still didn't like flowmotion. I beat the japanese version of the game and I barely used flowmotion other than to move faster. It seemed pretty useless to me. Plus, flowmotion only has like 3-4 movements in the whole game. It could have been much better.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

I am a KH fan and I still didn't like flowmotion. I beat the japanese version of the game and I barely used flowmotion other than to move faster. It seemed pretty useless to me. Plus, flowmotion only has like 3-4 movements in the whole game. It could have been much better.

Well to each their own, I guess. I mean, you can play the game without using flowmotion (I think) so if you don't want to use it if you don't want to but it's there for those who want it. :/

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Just got a 3DS yesterday, but I can't connect it to the internet over here at the moment. Is there a way to download this demo via PC like you can with PSP?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Moved these posts cause they weren't really "Also, only post once and try and give as much detail as possible!" worthy.
And some weren't even your own impressions :p

I loved the demo, but I got bored with it pretty quickly, so I haven't played it much I think I still have like 18 tries left. Probably pick up again when EUR version comes out.
I only have less than 5 tries left with it.so about 5 tries over 12 days. How will I cope? ;A;

There are some things about Flowmotion that I didn't like. One being I couldn't glide or re:zoom after I zoomed all over the place. Nor re:hit off a wall. But that's about it. But it is sad people aren't that big fans of it. Maybe when they experience better places with it they'll like it like that huge department place omg

Just got a 3DS yesterday, but I can't connect it to the internet over here at the moment. Is there a way to download this demo via PC like you can with PSP?
No, I don't think so unfortunately. I've only seen a QR code on the official website that would redirect you to the eShop.

State

Awards

I have twenty-five (25) tries left. :v

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I have twenty-five (25) tries left. :v

Yeah, I have a lot too. I never want to run out of tries...EVER!!! In my life...the least number I'll ever go to is 10 and then I'll never touch it again because 10 is in honor of the 10th anniversary...sooooo...yeah.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
For those people who thought Hockomonkey was easy, and thought the whole demo was easy and this was an accurate portrayal of Sora's powers at that point in the game...

you have 6 potions and quick blitz with Sora in that fight.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
For those people who thought Hockomonkey was easy, and thought the whole demo was easy and this was an accurate portrayal of Sora's powers at that point in the game...

you have 6 potions and quick blitz with Sora in that fight.

oh i'm not surprised by this at all.

also are you saying WE CAN'T BUY MORE POTIONS YET? :<

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
oh i'm not surprised by this at all.

also are you saying WE CAN'T BUY MORE POTIONS YET? :<
I think it just says 6 even if you have more. I certainly had more than 6 in the demo despite is saying 6

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I think it just says 6 even if you have more. I certainly had more than 6 in the demo despite is saying 6

oh that's a relief. i was also under the assumption we'd have fire and blizzard like in the tutorial but eh.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
oh that's a relief. i was also under the assumption we'd have fire and blizzard like in the tutorial but eh.
Fire was in another scene. I'm just basing this off the launch trailer footage xP

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Fire was in another scene. I'm just basing this off the launch trailer footage xP

oh lol

also i'm thinking that if sora and riku grow with the dream eaters, it could be possible to grind and fill that grid and gain a bunch of abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back