• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You know what game you should also get? Theatrhythm and Bravely Default! ESPECIALLY Bravely Default <3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Theahtryhtm, Bravely Default, Dream Drop Distance, Kid Icarus, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Resident Evil(if you're into that), Rayman Origins, Lego games.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Theahtryhtm, Bravely Default, Dream Drop Distance, Kid Icarus, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Resident Evil(if you're into that), Rayman Origins, Lego games.
Rhythm Thief too. Plus there's great downloadable games like Pushmo and stuff. :D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I never even tried Netflix for the 3DS, I'll always assumed it would suck

It glitches sometimes, but I've had a way better experience using it on my 3DS than on my computer where it overheats AND glitches.

Plus there are all the Mario games and Swapnotes are really fun if you have a bunch of friends.

Yes, the more friends you have the more swapnotes you get :3 I love send them out and responding xD

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
lol, looks like everyone's trying to sell you a 3DS :p
While I agree with everyone, I really think you need to do the research yourself. You can't just base a purchase like this on recommendations on forums and by a game from a series you love.

Yes, the more friends you have the more swapnotes you get :3 I love send them out and responding xD

Sheesh, my Swapnote inbox has been collecting dust the last several weeks... ;_;
Honestly the only other friend of mine who used it every now and then was Ovafaze... heck, he was the one that convinced me to get back to being active on this site (I was going to anyway, but he was just wondering why I wasn't going to the site that often)... speaking of which, where is he? o_0

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
While I agree with everyone, I really think you need to do the research yourself. You can't just base a purchase like this on recommendations on forums and by a game from a series you love.

Sheesh, my Swapnote inbox has been collecting dust the last several weeks... ;_;
Honestly the only other friend of mine who used it every now and then was Ovafaze... heck, he was the one that convinced me to get back to being active on this site (I was going to anyway, but he was just wondering why I wasn't going to the site that often)... speaking of which, where is he? o_0

Sounds like you need more friends. 3007 9185 3419

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Have you added me? If you haven't you should add me. I don't remember if I added you since I went on an adding spree a few weeks ago xD I send Swapnotes out like every week xD

You know, I haven't seen Ovafaze...

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

We just want him to fall to peer pressure and see if we as a forum can band together and force conformity on someone...is that so wrong? jkjkjk

You know, I haven't seen Ovafaze...

I SUMMON OVAFAZE!!!

EDIT: I forgot this isn't Facebook, so you can't tag someone and make them take notice of the post.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You can add me too if you want skyfoxx xD

5455-9962-3262

Starting to miss Ova now that you've pointed out his lacking presence :c

Last edited:

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
YAY! I HAVE FRIENDS NOW!
3p7yxo.jpg

State

Awards
So who's KH's Forever Alone character? Neku could be one, but in denial. :v

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
rofl I'm terrible at replying to swapnotes so just saying sorry if anyone sends one and nothing ever happens xD

So who's KH's Forever Alone character? Neku could be one, but in denial. :v

Vanitas?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
So who's KH's Forever Alone character?

Oh, that's easy! Ventus from BBS. Think about it: What was he doing the entire time after his incident in Radiant Garden? "Hi, can I be your friend." "Oh, you're a swell friend." "Well, I did used to have these friends but now I'm kind of alone..." "Wow... having a friend feels nice."

State

Awards
Oh, that's easy! Ventus from BBS. Think about it: What was he doing the entire time after his incident in Radiant Garden? "Hi, can I be your friend." "Oh, you're a swell friend." "Well, I did used to have these friends but now I'm kind of alone..." "Wow... having a friend feels nice."
LOL Yeah. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back