• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dragon Age: Inquisition

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Re: Dragon Age: Origins

I'll be your buddy :D

Christ I am addicted to this game. My only issue is my party is almost exactly the same each time I play. I just can't ditch Alistair. He is just too fun.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

So yay! I'm going to get this game next week.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards

Alright, so I've a question: If I am to get this should I get it for the ps3 or 360?

I'd love to get it for the PC, but due to some constants, I cannot.

There, happy Neo?

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

lol, it wasn't necessary, just saying

Anyway, I guess your choice would depend on what you want, the one that looks good or the one that has less technological problems.

But to be honest, the problems the PS3 version are rather minor and not very noticeable.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

So the DLC Return to Ostagar has been delayed. Was meant to be released today, but we'll probably see it sometime towards the end of the month.

BioWare Delays Dragon Age: Origins DLC - Xbox 360 story - at IGN

And the first expansion has been formally announced - Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening. It adds new foes like the Infernal Golem, the Spectral Dragon and the mysterious figure, the Architect. Raises the level cap and adds new abilities, specializations, etc. You can modify your existing characters, and you can create a new character in the form of a Grey Warden from Orlais. Then on top of that, you can recruit five new party members. Confirmed price is $40. I can't wait to get my hands on this on March 16.

Dragon Age: Origins -- Awakening Announced - PC story - at IGN

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards

Been addicted to this game, goddamnit.
Started on Redcliffe, then had to progress to the Mages' Circle, then went back to Redcliffe and finished that sucker off. Then I did Nature of the Beast, where I tried to get both achievements, but because I'm using my warrior character to progress, I couldn't get the second through persuasion. Right now, I'm at the area with the Urn, but the search is just going on and on.

I had buttsex with an Elf, but Leliana won't put out. What the hell?

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

Been addicted to this game, goddamnit.
Started on Redcliffe, then had to progress to the Mages' Circle, then went back to Redcliffe and finished that sucker off. Then I did Nature of the Beast, where I tried to get both achievements, but because I'm using my warrior character to progress, I couldn't get the second through persuasion. Right now, I'm at the area with the Urn, but the search is just going on and on.

I had buttsex with an Elf, but Leliana won't put out. What the hell?
Finding the Urn is pretty straight forward. It's just a matter of going through the mountains and killing everything.

Here's the trailer for Awakening - Dragon Age Origins - Awakening

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

Now when they say import, do they mean its like we are picking up after our characters? I don't want it to be like its the same build but its like our previous game next existed.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com

I've been very tempted to pick up this game, but evidently the difficulty in the console version has been completely scaled down.

Bitch, I've been through Baldur's Gate 2, so don't feed me this Easy Type shit.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

My computer fails for this game. Load times take forever.

That is kinda true for a lot of people. Your computer needs to be created by God to run Dragon's Age to perfection. I have to have low resolution to get rid of the lag. My first run through I couldn't see my Dog's war paint.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards

I'm running at a low resolution too, so it doesn't lag at all.

Does it take the same as it would to play Crysis on Max settings with a dual monitor? lol

Something about a memory leak that Bioware has yet to fix.

Probably doesn't help that my PC version is torrented. I have a legit 360, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back