• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dragon Age: Inquisition

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macabre

Gold Member
Dragon Age: Origins is a role playing game developed by BioWare(Mass Effect, Baldur's Gate, Star Wars: KOTOR) and is for the Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows and Playstation 3(their first PS3 game).
In the game you are given the choice of developing your character throughout the story in several ways.
You choose from one of the basic fighting classes(The Rogue, The Warrior and The Mage) and you can upgrade later on to one of the Specialized Classes.
The game is set in a dark fantasy world.
There is a morality system in the game, which effects how the story progresses and how the other characters and the game world will react/change depending on your actions.

Edit;
Dragon Age 2 Announced

* Embark upon an all-new adventure that takes place across an entire decade and shapes itself around every decision you make.
* Determine your rise to power from a destitute refugee to the revered champion of the land.
* Think like a general and fight like a Spartan with dynamic new combat mechanics that put you right in the heart of battle whether you are a mage, rogue, or warrior.
* Go deeper into the world of Dragon Age with an entirely new cinematic experience that grabs hold of you from the beginning and never lets go.
* Discover a whole realm rendered in stunning detail with updated graphics and a new visual style.

Plot details:

You are one of the few who escaped the destruction of your home. Now, forced to fight for survival in an ever-changing world, you must gather the deadliest of allies, amass fame and fortune, and seal your place in history. This is the story of how the world changed forever. The legend of your Rise to Power begins now.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Dragon Age: Origins

I've heard about it and even thought about buying it but after a game like Demon's Souls, I feel like getting a break from RPGs.

Looks pretty nice.

Macabre

Gold Member

I've heard about it and even thought about buying it but after a game like Demon's Souls, I feel like getting a break from RPGs.

I'd like to take a break from Shooter games and play some RPGs.
Just need to get the new Ratchet and Clank and then I'll buy this, Demon's Souls and maybe Elder Scrolls IV.

Firo

Oh Crap

It looks good, but I think Demon's Souls is more innovative.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

I want for PC but this PC can't run it.

Was going to get for the 360 but few weeks before it comes out 360 disc errors no games work.(It happens around Dragon Age) Any other time I would have cared but it had to be around this game<.<

Shade737

Silver Member

I'll definitely buy it. The constant barrage of shooters get annoying after awhile.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

Bought this for PC today. Picked PC over Xbox because I liked the idea of having a more challenging gameplay option and the graphics are prettier.

Plus, I'm pretty sure it was developed for PC.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

So for someone who's only ever played action games on a console, I'm finding this kinda challenging. Micro-managing party members, pausing battles to reorganise attacks, running around like a bitch while a boss has me targeted so my team members can attack.

I'm still in the introductory stages and I've played it for about four hours+. And the character creation tool is fantastic. That alone gives you enough replayability.

And might I add, it's fucking beautiful looking. Is anyone else playing this?

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

You guys are lucky><

I still have wait and its killing me;-;

Only good thing about waiting is that Black Friday deal. I like how my 360 fucks up thought right when Dragon Age is about to come out. Any other time it I wouldn't have given shit.

Can't wait till next year so I can my kick ass PC>< and PS3.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

After seeing some more of this game I've decided to buy it. Unfortunately I have no money at the moment so I'll have to wait a bit before I am able to get it.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards

This game basically just ripped off all the major fantasy novels. The Blight? That's from the Wheel of Time, for crying out loud.

Besides that, though, I think it looks real nice gameplay wise.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com

This game basically just ripped off all the major fantasy novels. The Blight? That's from the Wheel of Time, for crying out loud.

Besides that, though, I think it looks real nice gameplay wise.

sergio leone ripped off akira kurosawa who ripped off shakespeare

starcraft ripped off warhammer 40k which ripped off heinlein

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

pro tip: when picking a place to go, don't go to redcliffe first. it appears that certain areas are stronger than others.

edit: just finished 'Nature of the Beast'. the werewolves in this game are awesome. and goddamn it, i don't know if it's my computer, but this game looks fucking beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back