• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Donate to KHInsider

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nah, that second paragraph was more directed towards Raticus, gungon. But yeah, I'm glad we got it cleared up.

Glad we could, also I hate to be a nasty pickle but Pay-Pal is quite difficult to set up, can't we just direct deposit?

Joy

Bronze Member
I think they were suggesting things, not demanding.

Okay yeah, wrong word. And I also very much see why it isn't like my scenario with the workers, because it doesn't cost any money. Bu eh, it just doesn't feel right to me. So yah.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Hmm, I'll donate some money as soon as I settle into my new place and set up a local bank account and stuff. Hopefully it will be before the timer ends... .__.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Hmm, I'll donate some money as soon as I settle into my new place and set up a local bank account and stuff. Hopefully it will be before the timer ends... .__.

Well, DG said KHI isnt closing, but i realy dont know what will happen.....jeez i wish i knew.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
A little over two weeks; expect some tidbits soon on what's going on.

Que?

Well my last bit of money I used on buying a PSP and video output cables in preparation for Birth By Sleep....uhh....does that count as a contribution to Kingdom Hearts in general? lol.

Regardless, I wonder what all of this could mean.

Maybe it's for charity, lol.

Well if there's any other assistance or aid wanted for KHI, hit up the PM box.
TaTa~

(PS:....It seems as though I'm almost thriving in the Announcement section nowadays. Weird. Is this becoming the new member hotspot? lol)

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Que?

Well my last bit of money I used on buying a PSP and video output cables in preparation for Birth By Sleep....uhh....does that count as a contribution to Kingdom Hearts in general? lol.

Regardless, I wonder what all of this could mean.

Maybe it's for charity, lol.

Well if there's any other assistance or aid wanted for KHI, hit up the PM box.
TaTa~

(PS:....It seems as though I'm almost thriving in the Announcement section nowadays. Weird. Is this becoming the new member hotspot? lol)

Im going to get Component AV cables too. I wanna play BBS on my TV. Itd be more like KH2, or KH1.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
What going on. Did you get anymore money Monkey? I talked to my mom she might donate. She said if she does donate anything it has be under $10 and it will be $10 off my next alloance. I don't mind. She is still thinking about it.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
What going on. Did you get anymore money Monkey? I talked to my mom she might donate. She said if she does donate anything it has be under $10 and it will be $10 off my next alloance. I don't mind. She is still thinking about it.

Good star! Thatll help alot!

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
:C Lmao donating. I think I'll spend my money on a laptop instead and mebbe SCIV.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Well i would donate, but with lack of motivation to get a paypal account and how busy I tend to get on sudden notice somehow i have not gotten around to it. Maybe sometime. If the site ever gets really bad i would think about it more. Until then i need to buy books for classes and that shit be expensive.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
I hate how many people are asking if other things will work, when clearly, money is what you guys need. >.>

You donate because you care.
Because maybe, you will find that KHI doesn't exist anymore due to selfish reasoning like this -> "Well, this certainly isn't closing, so why donate?"

Because maybe, you will find that KHI doesn't exist anymore due to selfish reasoning like this -> "Well, this certainly isn't closing, so why donate?"

Well I for one do. And it's sad to see that people don't want to spare a dollar or two. I for one do want to donate, but I don't have Pay-Pal. I would direct deposit.

Back