• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think KHIII might get delayed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

StVen

I assumed that all of you knows what happen in Japan these past few days. My question is do you think it would delay the making of KH3 at some point or not? I've heard news about SE shutting down servers of FF online to conserve energy. Do you think KHIII will receive the impact of this phenomenon in terms of time producing it?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
First off it KH III isn't even in development yet. The catastrophy in Japan however might further delay the finishing of Versus XIII and several other games...it depends on how much impaired SE is because of all the mess.

And honestly I can imagine them now having bigger concerns then developing games...:(

Youniquee

Awards
I'd be more worried about versus and KH3D if i was you..
KH3 hasn't even be confirmed.
But first the country needs to get back on its feet.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hmm, it may. SE isn't the only ones shutting down for awhile, even Sega is closing too. If anyone thinks this is some BS excuse, remember people died that day and all VG companies have to rebuilted. Look it's how the VG making world works.

StVen

I'd be more worried about versus and KH3D if i was you..
KH3 hasn't even be confirmed.
But first the country needs to get back on its feet.

I concur completely. However, we all know that KH will not end on KH 3D (unless Nomura decided "well, let's just finish this series off here.") so KHIII is somewhat inevitable. I think it is bound to happen though the questions still remains: When?
As my opinion about my topic, is that yes, it might 'somewhat' delay since it all depends when FF Versus is going to be done since the people who will work on KH3 are the people working on FF Versus.

Youniquee

Awards
development of what? KHIII? Because that was never in development.

ZeldaPokemonFan

Yeah I give till I'm out of college for KHIII (and that's 6 years from now) plus I heard that the team is stopping developments for a while due to other games that need to made too.

I agree and I have this feeling that it might get delayed for a few years or even into the next gen especially when this generation is almost over. Well I weren't say they stopped development because how can they stop if it never even started to begin with. I will give it in till 2020 when the PS4 is out before it gets released and I'm not exeggerating either. I just hope I'm very wrong about it coming out next gen and it gets developed on the PS3 instead.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It being developed for the PS3 is actually quite likely, as all the experience the main KH-development team is earning now by making Versus XIII can then be put to good use.

The main problem is that Japan is in an effective turmoil now because of that triple tragedy what occured there.

Youniquee

Awards
How can you be worried about that! PEOPLE DIED AND YOU'RE WORRIED THAT A GAME'S RELEASE DATE WILL BE DELAYED?!?!?!!?!?!?
I was waiting for someone to say something like this.
Nothing bad about wondering or bringing it up.
We're all VERY well aware of what's going on in Japan.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
How can you be worried about that! PEOPLE DIED AND YOU'RE WORRIED THAT A GAME'S RELEASE DATE WILL BE DELAYED?!?!?!!?!?!?

we're human, are we not? besides, there's nothing wrong with asking, it's not like we don't care for the people. It's just that a game delay effect us, people dying don't (not much anyways)
As harsh as it sounds I'm more intressting in how badly the gaming companies are hurt then the rest, KH is half of my life

theheroofdarknes

Website
theheroofdarkness.deviantart.com
well... they surely got bigger problems now than a bullshitty KHIII we're waiting for since KH2 came out - after all, not only that so much people lost their lives/homes/families down there, but now also the part with the three atomic power plants surely is something that can't be ignored...

or to say it otherwise... if you'd be down there with the fear that soon, the whole island would probably blow up anytime (if it hasn't already happened) what'd you prefer?

Saving yourself or finishing up something that can also be done at any other time?

Better you think next time before you write, kiddo - got it memorized?

Youniquee

Awards
well... they surely got bigger problems now than a bullshitty KHIII we're waiting for since KH2 came out - after all, not only that so much people lost their lives/homes/families down there, but now also the part with the three atomic power plants surely is something that can't be ignored...

or to say it otherwise... if you'd be down there with the fear that soon, the whole island would probably blow up anytime (if it hasn't already happened) what'd you prefer?

Saving yourself or finishing up something that can also be done at any other time?

Better you think next time before you write, kiddo - got it memorized?
=_=
Just because we speculate about these things...It's not like were like 'forgets dez peepal dieing i jus want ma kh3!!111'
Does not mean we do not care about the people dying!
The OP was just asking..
Jheesh. =_=;;
*is shot*

Last edited:

Youniquee

Awards
of course... still, the whole mess down there shouldn't be underestimated
Were not underestimating it...We've seen pictures, heard of sad stories. I don't know how someone can underestimate it.
Anyway back on topic...
I'm wary about KHIII coming out in 2020 >.> I'll be 26!

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
SE has already said that no one has been injured, and the only this was minor damages to their building.
I doubt this wont result in much, if any, delay on games. If anything, they renovate another building for a while.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
They'll just put Camp Rock and other Disney Channel bull-crap. Lol.

Disney knows how to cater to each of their audiences, believe it or not.

The sad thing is that KH could actually greatly benefit from Disney lending a hand. Squeenix has got them outclassed in game developing, but a plot written from Disney could easily make the previous plots look like complete garbage (if they weren't already).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back