• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think its okay for a boy to hit a girl if a girl hits him first?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know this is a stupid thread but me and my friend was having and argument about this...
I personally agree(and have felt this way for a long time since i was young) that no one should be hitting anyone in a relationship even the girl, because i know if i was a boy and a girl hit me i would hit her back. Im not talking about if a girl just slaps a boy but if she punches him then he should hit her back. Just because girls arent as strong as boys doesnt give them a free pass to hit them because some girls hit pretty hard.
I know for a FACT THAT NO ONE WILL AGREE WITH ME but thats just how i feel

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
No, I definitely agree. Abuse has no place in any relationship, but if it's in self-defense, gender shouldn't be a factor.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I don't care who has a penis and who has a vagina. I don't particularly think it's okay to hit anyone, but if someone must be hit, I don't care who has a penis and who has a vagina.

MasterAqua

Website
www.facebook.com
I think no one should hit anyone else.
Brute force is never the right way, I'm adamant about that.
And, if the girl hit the boy first, yeah, if with a good reason, the boy should hit her back.
I'm for even opportunity when it comes to males and females.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
In the basic sense of "person A hit person B first so does person B have the right to hit back", yes. Okay, so we know fighting is dumb and we should try to resolve situations as calmly and as maturely as possible, but that isn't ever going to happen 100% of the time.

So, yeah. If she hits him first there is no reason why he can't hit her back, really. It's called consequence and if she's dumb enough to exploit "wahhh wifebeater" because of it then she's just that - dumb.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Im not talking about if a girl just slaps a boy but if she punches him then he should hit her back. Just because girls arent as strong as boys doesnt give them a free pass to hit them because some girls hit pretty hard.

then it's just that - SOME girls hit pretty hard. we can't really generalize when MOST girls are more frail than boys. it really depends on the stature of each person. if it's your average small girl vs. taller, stronger boy, absolutely not :/ and I see I'm the minority here but that's okay, I usually am in these kinds of issues.

there's something to be said about the maturity of someone if they can't react in a better way than hitting back, in any case.

D

Deleted member 71005

I think no one should hit anyone else.
Brute force is never the right way, I'm adamant about that.
And, if the girl hit the boy first, yeah, if with a good reason, the boy should hit her back.
I'm for even opportunity when it comes to males and females.

Pretty much this. I don't think anyone should be hitting anyone when in a relationship unless it's playful hitting. Girls shouldn't get a free pass, boys certainly don't. But neither side should be physically harming the other.

Personally I could never bring myself to seriously hit a girl, even if she hit me. But that doesn't mean that I will let her hit me though.

Hitting back only makes it worse in this situation.

As long as the girl isn't trying to kill me or trying to cause me a great amount of harm then I see no reason to hit back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro
I don't approve of violence irl and I think there are better ways to settle things. But if a girl hits a guy with the intention of hurting him, she's basically giving him permission to hit back. Some of my guy friends have this whole "code of honor" where they don't hit girls, even if one hits them, and I respect that, but I wouldn't blame a guy who did hit back. Male or female, people should know better. Treat others the way you want to be treated, it's that simple.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
It isn't okay to hit someone for no reason. If a girl hits someone for no reason, then she can defend herself. If a guy hits someone for no reason, then he can defend himself. If someone hits me, and they seemingly have no reason to, I'll ask them. If they're stupid enough to tell me something like, "You said [something I didn't like.]" I'll most likely hit him or her back.

However, in a relationship... things do get a bit complicated. Like, if I were hit by my boyfriend, I wouldn't hit him back, I'd dump his ass.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
If a guy hits the girl back then he is just a loser for doing so even if the girl hit him first. The guy could just restrain her without having to hit her back at all. People should not be even hitting each other in the first place. All it does is just hurt people and make things worse.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
If a guy hits the girl back then he is just a loser for doing so even if the girl hit him first. The guy could just restrain her without having to hit her back at all. People should not be even hitting each other in the first place. All it does is just hurt people and make things worse.

Agree with this all the way

I could never bring myself to hit a woman, even if she's stronger than me. I would try and find a non violent solution.

LAMEXICH

No, i dont think it is ever okay ffor a guy to hit a girl,, if necessary just restrain her but dont hit her back... its unethical.. in my opinion

Awards
When I discover that a man has some sort of personal code of conduct that prohibits him from ever hitting a woman specifically because she is a woman, I think less of him. It all comes from that mentality that women are inherently the weaker of the two sexes, which is a mentality that I've never respected, never understood, and most definitely never possessed. As I see it, morals such as those are far more patronizing and sexist than most people care to realize. I always try to make violence a secondary solution to any conflict, but when push comes to shove, I will drop a girl just as easily and with no more guilt than I would if it had been a guy. I guess I'm just an equal opportunist like that.

Awards
In general circumstance, I would not hit a girl. But, if all of a sudden she goes Alice from Resident Evil up in this bitch and it becomes apparent she is say, actually trying to kill me, I will stop holding back and drop a bitch. Self-defense. Or if I get abducted by some House of 1000 corpses motherfuckers, male or female, I'm going on a killing spree.

And if the said person is undead, I will still drop a female zombie/vampire/etc. No questions asked.

impart

Climb The Sky
hmm well yeah, doesn't really matter what you are, you shouldn't hit someone

boys that refuse to hit girls, no matter what
I always sort of thought that their refrain made them the bigger person
because lots of girls think its okay to hit guys.
and the boys that dont hit girls have had it pounded into their heads by their mothers since childhood that its wrong.
at least the ones I know

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
If the two are girlfriend/boyfriend, then I say it's wrong. Unless, y'know, it's like play-fighting. Not hard hitting. But if the girl's boyfriend smacks her across the face and punches her in the gut, it's abuse and wrong.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
When I discover that a man has some sort of personal code of conduct that prohibits him from ever hitting a woman specifically because she is a woman, I think less of him. It all comes from that mentality that women are inherently the weaker of the two sexes, which is a mentality that I've never respected, never understood, and most definitely never possessed. As I see it, morals such as those are far more patronizing and sexist than most people care to realize. I always try to make violence a secondary solution to any conflict, but when push comes to shove, I will drop a girl just as easily and with no more guilt than I would if it had been a guy. I guess I'm just an equal opportunist like that.

I think I forgot to mention this. Yeah, but I agree with all of that. It's more demeaning to say, "You're too fraile, I'm a guy; you're a girl. If I hit you, you could get seriously hurt, so I won't hit you." Not to mention sexist.

But I have even less respect for gals who say they have every right to hit guys, just because they're gals. Actually, I have no respect for those gals.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
I think I forgot to mention this. Yeah, but I agree with all of that. It's more demeaning to say, "You're too fraile, I'm a guy; you're a girl. If I hit you, you could get seriously hurt, so I won't hit you." Not to mention sexist.

But I have even less respect for gals who say they have every right to hit guys, just because they're gals. Actually, I have no respect for those gals.
I agree with your bottom post. I used to be one of hose girls, when I was like ten or eleven. If a guy has no right to hit a girl, a girl has no right to hit a guy.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards

I don't think it's demeaning at all. Old fashioned maybe...but I'd rather have a guy tell me that than hit me back. Personal preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back