• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think its okay for a boy to hit a girl if a girl hits him first?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
im ken onii-chan i know everything :pyon:

1266204298417_f.jpg

I don't know everything, I just happen to know this.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I know alot might not agree with this, but I believe to a certain extent that if someone hits you hit them back. If gender mattered that much then girls shouldn't instigate arguments with guys(which is usually the case) if the girl has the balls to hit a guy, then what makes it so taboo to hit her back?

Sorry if this offends anyone or anything.

krexia

Translator
Awards
They've actually disproved that on discovery a while back. While, yeah, you guys (females) are generally more fragile and can't take a beating, you're generally punching a lot harder (about 300 psi[pressure per square inch]) and it will hurt). Guys can just take hits better for longer amounts of time and because you're (females) aren't built to take a hit, it hurts a lot more than you're punches do to us. But to be far, you guys are technically faster then us, so you could always dodge.
Interesting stuff, but these generalisations and statistics are entirely irrelevant to any specific encounter between a particular man and a particular woman.

Grab, bring to ground, calm. Put her in a position she can't get out of so you don't hurt her and she can't hurt you.
I am astounded your ego, specifically your belief that you are strong enough to calmly overpower any woman on the planet.

What if your female attacker were six inches taller and 20 lbs heavier than you?

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
I was wondering about that. What if you are not strong enough to put your attacker in a hold? What are you supposed to do then?

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
I was wondering about that. What if you are not strong enough to put your attacker in a hold? What are you supposed to do then?
[video=youtube;cW1aHS0KFRc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW1aHS0KFRc[/video]

/not an entirely serious response

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Why does it even matter to you? If you can't even garner the strength to hit someone, why would you even think that you'd be able to conjure up the strength to put the attacker in a hold? Similarly, I seriously doubt you have any idea whatsoever on how to properly execute an effective hold, so that option is completely out of the question.

Mew

I had a guy friend who would hit anyone, though it was mostly girls. Of course, whenever he hit me, I would hit him back twice as hard. I even punched him in the face once, but that's because he wouldn't quit hitting me. So, I think gender doesn't really matter. If you hit someone, you should expect to get hit back.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
someone fucking close this right now themuffinman just answered every question in the god damn thread at once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back