• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Difference between Roxas and Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
1-19.png

Hmmmm..
Ya, i can see a bit of a difference here- ven looks much younger then roxas (and sora) did when they were first introduced. that, and vens eyes are a powder blue and his hair is sunny yellow, while roxas' eyes are a dark cerulean or colbat blue and his hair ( now that i think of it) is dirty blonde-ish.

that,andven looks alittle more innocent/childish then roxas does (kindalike sora,but not so muchly so)Problely acts like it too ^^

O, and Aqua cant have a romantic relationship with ven. Because, if she is the blue haired girl we've seen a long time ago, then that means she's older then him (20's). and kh doesnt need anymore pedo's picking on young teens (lol)

Last edited:
N

*~NeoAdamus~*

ppl there is no difference between the two besides a bit of the clothing and most likely personality. Cant believe the seriousness of this thread

3383233.jpg
kingdom-hearts-5.jpg

they totally look different guyz

Last edited:

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Kupo has a point. It is a video game. Each render is not made to look identical, that would be ridiculously hard to keep up the consistency.

dualblade

Umm I think the only difference i see is that Ven has more of a baby face and looks slightly younger than roxas. And from the trailer and his appearance, he seems to have a more subdued, kinda innocent personality and look. I dont know why but when i first saw the leaked trailer, spotting Ven gave me this strange feeling, like he was not roxas, somebody who just looked like him and well i kinda went 'awwwww.. so CUTE!!!!!'

TENZA ZANGETSU

Kupo has a point. It is a video game. Each render is not made to look identical, that would be ridiculously hard to keep up the consistency.

i agree. take for example final fantasy X and X-2. none of the charachers looked the same (identicle) as they did in the original. but you knew that they were the same people. and im not so conviced that on the same screen with the same lighting those images wouldnt look identicle. if they dont they will be very close

P.S. sorry if i offended with the all caps. wasnt meant to be rude in any way. im new to the whole forum thing.:p

UrbanQuattrus

Even with the small differences, why would Nomura make them look so closely alike? He didnt do it on accident if thats what people are implying. And also I would find it hard to believe that he made them alike for no apparent reason....

Really, the most important point of all of this. There is a reason for the resemblance.

Raiko

Come break me down
they dont look alike! there are some differences between them.most people have pointed out that Ven has lighter coloured eyes than rox, his hair is also lighter and yeah, i s'posse he looks abit younger

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

they dont look alike! there are some differences between them.most people have pointed out that Ven has lighter coloured eyes than rox, his hair is also lighter and yeah, i s'posse he looks abit younger

LOL.............uh nice deduction......-_-

XxRemnantxX

Hmm...but it seems to me that the artwork of Roxas has changed since KH II. Take a look:
Ven.jpg

Screen_shot___Roxas_by_Axsimaru.jpg

But see? I don't think their hair differs in color at all. And they both have that cute baby face. Look, Nomura wouldn't have made them look this similar for nothing. All I'm saying is you must be blind not to see how similiar they look. I'm finding it hard to see differences. Except for the eyes I might say. Ven's look a little lighter....I'm thinkin you guys are looking a bit too hard. XD I don't know what you're seeing that makes them look so different. o_O That or maybe I am just so tired I'm not seeing right. Or maybe you guys are too tired, you're not seeing right. But umm...what's the point of this thread again? Finding differences? Well...good luck with that. o_O

Raiko

Come break me down
why dont you find the picture in this thread of a magazine scan of Ven and original artwork of Roxas. i thnk it was Hadesdragon that posted it or maybe its just the scan that made the picture lighter.oh never mind wat i said. if you still cant see the differences you'll just have to wait until the game comes out(probably later this year...NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! i cant wait that long!!)*beats up myself*

Y

Yannis

As I've been saying for a while now. They look nothing alike. It's just misdirection.
Now this is just bullshit.

ONly difference in their bodies is that Ven has mirror-eyes. Even their haircut is the freaking same, lol, they must use the same barber xD

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
Oh dear.

Anyway, PMF, could you give us a few examples of those differences? Then we might be able to understand easier and know where for example to look ourselves.

Cause honestly, except of something that's bugging me about his eyes, I can find absolutely nothing.

Yay go me,i hate my typos *_* sorry about that,i meant i'll take a shot of it later xD
But i see that they already did so kay.

Raiko

Come break me down
*sigh* dont know wat to say...in some ways they look alike but they definately have a different personalities(probably abit of roxas' and a bit of his own.i dunno!this is confusing me now.)

dualblade

My biggest guess is that their personalities are the reason for these differences to be so annoyingly apparent. As Nomura says, when we get to know ven through BBS, although at first we recognized the two as one we will be able to tell them apart quite easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back