• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Difference between Roxas and Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
There is diffinitely a difference, although no much of one. =O

Ven has brighter hair, larger and lighter eyes, and lighter skin. -points out the obvious-

That's just the camera the guy used. I don't think the lighting really is that significant in reality.

Interviewer: What is the importance of story?
Nomura: For example, the name Xehanort is bought up in Kingdom Hearts 2. The game will answer several things like, "Why is the elderly person who appears in Birth by Sleep bringing up the same name?" and ,"Why is he wearing the same clothes as Ansem in the original Kingdom Hearts?" Another thing I want to bring up, is ,"Ven has the same hairstyle, face, clothes, and voice of Roxas, but just who is he?

Interviewer: Is the voice actor of Ven the same as Roxas?
Nomura: Yes, it is the same actor. Therefore the player will only look at Ven as Roxas from Kingdom Hearts 2.

However, are Roxas and Ven really the same character?

Moreover, what about the mystery surrounding the existence of Ven and Roxas?

These are keys that will be revealed from playing Birth By Sleep. You will be able to separate Ven from Roxas with ease; I will hint though by connecting the story between Roxas and Sora, you will understand who Ven is.

OF COURSE THERE IS MORE TO READ BUT THIS WAS THE ONLY PORTION THAT HAD TO DO WITH THIS TOPIC. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR THOUGHS ARE ON THIS.

People seem to have completely disregarded that post.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

perhaps the story inbetween is 358/2 days. I think it would connect the story directly between Sora and Roxas

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
That's just the camera the guy used. I don't think the lighting really is that significant in reality.

Let's see then. Due to low quality of the trailer video I'm not trusting it.

VenRoxascomp2.jpg

From magazine scans and official artwork. Better than YT cutscenes and leaked camera vids, though obviously that image of Ven isn't that spectacular.

Yeah, hair and eyes are a little lighter. Other than that, nothing comes to mind.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
There is diffinitely a difference, although no much of one. =O

Ven has brighter hair, larger and lighter eyes, and lighter skin. -points out the obvious-

You have to also take into account that they are in different places... the lighting is different and defiantly that Vens pic is from the trailer which was taken through a camera so the quality is not as good as the Roxas one which could have been taken from the game. Im not denying differences Im just saying... and the thing is... Even with the small differences, why would Nomura make them look so closely alike? He didnt do it on accident if thats what people are implying. And also I would find it hard to believe that he made them alike for no apparent reason.... but thats just me... I think they look just about exactly alike :closedeyes:

Txamt

I also noticed that Ven's hair seems longer and tadbit wilder in the drawing of himself.

Also his personality seems to be different, put Roxas in Ven's place where MX confronts him. In my mind, I think Roxas would go "OMFG! WHY DON'T YOU JUST STFU?!" *goes and slashes MX to pieces or tries to*. I don't think Roxas like confrontions. :unsure:

But in the game, Ven does look very similar to Roxas. DAMN YE! GAME DESIGNERS!

antiroxas

wow your all right, ven is different looking then roxas. same hair, but completely different faces. I just wonder why they share parts of clothing.... I bet roxas is jealous of how cool vens clothing looks.

MF29

wow your all right, ven is different looking then roxas. same hair, but completely different faces. I just wonder why they share parts of clothing....

Their faces aren't completely different, more like completely identical.

B

BurnetteNamine

I dont think that there is too much of a difference. One thing that could be different is their personality. We dont know exactly how he acts. We only know about his fighting style and his romantic side towards Aqua.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I dont think that there is too much of a difference. One thing that could be different is their personality. We dont know exactly how he acts. We only know about his fighting style and his romantic side towards Aqua.

WHAT ROMANTIC SIDE?!

He reached out to her to save him before his ass got frozen.

Then she's beside him after he's a block of ice.

THAT'S IT.

If I'm fighting in a battle and my companion is down, I'd rush to their side, providing I'm not currently fighting off an enemy.

TENZA ZANGETSU

LEONARD I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT. IT SEEMS EVERYONE COMPLETLEY OVERLOOKED MY LAST POST.

READ THE INTERVIEW FOLKS!!!! ITS IN MY LAST POST ON THIS TOPIC AND ITS ALSO ON PAGE 21 OF THE WEBSITE!!!!!!!:cursing:

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

Lol, what the hell are you talking about?

waynesora

look about that pic above, you have to remeber its been like 2 years since kh1 so the graphics make the face look diffrent too thats like comparing kh1 to kh2 sora

waynesora

look about that pic above, you have to remeber its been like 2 years since kh2 so the graphics make the face look diffrent too thats like comparing kh1 to kh2 sora

dark_knight19

ven's face is lighter and more rounded then roxas. also their lips look different and their hair is a little different

OneWingedDemon

They look completely identical, besides a few slightly altered traits.

As posted by one user previously, Nomura desired the players to see Ven as Roxas.

Why do they look the same? Nobody knows.

I believe there's a hidden purpose to it. I suppose we'll find out.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
LEONARD I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT. IT SEEMS EVERYONE COMPLETLEY OVERLOOKED MY LAST POST.

READ THE INTERVIEW FOLKS!!!! ITS IN MY LAST POST ON THIS TOPIC AND ITS ALSO ON PAGE 21 OF THE WEBSITE!!!!!!!:cursing:

Try not to post in all caps. Some people see it as rude. They take it that you're yelling in your post and some members don't like that. Lose the caps and maybe more people will pay attention to your post. :)

I don't think that Ven and Roxas look all that different. Besides what was mentioned earlier about Ven's hair being lighter, eyes being bigger, and his eyes being a lighter shade of blue. I don't see much difference. But one poster in this topic mentioned Ven's personality. I think that is an interesting point. It was said either in an interview or a scan that Ven and Roxas would have the same voice actor, but we would have no trouble telling them apart. We already know how Roxas acts. He certainly had more of a temper than Sora ever did. But I wonder how Ven acts. I forgot who brought it up but that was a good point.

A

Anima Relic

All I see is brighter hair and eyes, which may or may not be discrimation lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back