• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Difference between Roxas and Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ansemcontainer

after watching the trailer i see a difference between the 2. if you put Ven next to Roxas, Ven would be younger, hair lighter, and his eyes are empty. compare them and you will see. comments?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
As I've been saying for a while now. They look nothing alike. It's just misdirection.

Ragnarocker

Roxas and Ven look alike in pysical and mentally because of both having a sad and empty look in them, but we don't know the similarities they have in thei hearts.

~ragnarok

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
~ what the freakin--?! yeah they do!
~ -_- ya know what? yall are lookin at him too hard. hmm. makes one wonder.

-_- And you aren't looking hard enough.

It's called misdirection. I've read this in a book. What they did was paste Bill Clinton's hair on Al Gore's face. The results were not surprising. A majority of the people they asked said that the picture was of Bill Clinton. I have actually done the experiment myself as well. I asked a few people who said that it was Bill, when it was actually Al.

It's the same thing. All Square did was put Roxas' hair on a new character. He looks similar to Roxas, but there are major differences in their physical prescence that if you just take a quick look you'll miss them.

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
Agreeded,you have just to take a shot from both and u'll understand that they are different.I'll take a pic later and post so that ppl will realise that.I personally agree about the hair and eye difference.

Last edited:

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I'll take a shit later and post so that ppl will realise that.

Oh dear.

Anyway, PMF, could you give us a few examples of those differences? Then we might be able to understand easier and know where for example to look ourselves.

Cause honestly, except of something that's bugging me about his eyes, I can find absolutely nothing.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
In the trailer, when the camera zooms in on Ven's eye, his eyes looks to be a light blue color, and I'm pretty sure that Roxas' eyes were a darker shade of blue, more similar to Sora's. There's at least one difference. =)

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I'm in the midst of finding pictures to make a side by side comparison. When I'm done, I'll post it.

As of now, I don't really many striking differences though.

Charlie K

Back in Business
PMF is right ya know
LOl
They actuaslly don't look all that alike, hey if you put Roxas's hair and clothes on me, animated me I'd look like him too, same with Sora, and various other people.

TENZA ZANGETSU

SO I FOUND MY WAY TO THIS FORUM AND DECIDED TO TAKE A LOOK AT SO OF THE IDEAS THROWN AROUND. IT SEEMED TO ME THAT FOR THE MOST PART PEOPLE TEND TO THINK VEN AND ROXAS LOOK ALIKE BUT NOT THE SAME. IT TOOK ALMOST AN HOUR BUT I MAY HAVE FOUND AN ANSWER FOR ALL OF YOU. IF YOU START AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE AND BACK UP ALL THE WAY TO PAGE 21, THERE IS A SEPTEMBER 26, 2007 INTERVIEW WITH NOMURA. HERE IS A PORTION OF THAT INTERVIEW.

Interviewer: What is the importance of story?
Nomura: For example, the name Xehanort is bought up in Kingdom Hearts 2. The game will answer several things like, "Why is the elderly person who appears in Birth by Sleep bringing up the same name?" and ,"Why is he wearing the same clothes as Ansem in the original Kingdom Hearts?" Another thing I want to bring up, is ,"Ven has the same hairstyle, face, clothes, and voice of Roxas, but just who is he?

Interviewer: Is the voice actor of Ven the same as Roxas?
Nomura: Yes, it is the same actor. Therefore the player will only look at Ven as Roxas from Kingdom Hearts 2.

However, are Roxas and Ven really the same character?

Moreover, what about the mystery surrounding the existence of Ven and Roxas?

These are keys that will be revealed from playing Birth By Sleep. You will be able to separate Ven from Roxas with ease; I will hint though by connecting the story between Roxas and Sora, you will understand who Ven is.

OF COURSE THERE IS MORE TO READ BUT THIS WAS THE ONLY PORTION THAT HAD TO DO WITH THIS TOPIC. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR THOUGHS ARE ON THIS.

MF29

1-19.png

MF29

Their hairstyles are identical, but the original drawing of the character, looks like an older Roxas.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

hmmm....Roxas hair is a bit browner. An interference of Sora genes perhaps. Or maybe the lighting is different, who knows?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Oh dear.

Anyway, PMF, could you give us a few examples of those differences? Then we might be able to understand easier and know where for example to look ourselves.

Cause honestly, except of something that's bugging me about his eyes, I can find absolutely nothing.

I'll do a brief demonstration tomorrow. Right now, I don't have access to a computer with Paint capabilities. GHEYZ. I'll point out a few minor things between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back