• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Devil May Cry: Abyssal [SignUp/Ooc]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noel

Awards
Since I take it we're all experienced RP'ers. That and I trust you guys. Everyone has the privilege to use the monster to their consent. ONLY As long you don't do any of the following: Make the monster stronger than what it is. Doesn't clash with any post that used the said monster before. This last one should be obvious. Don't kill the monster quickly (You can kill it when there are atleast 5 new posts including the monster) Add suspense, drama etc.

I want to make this RP very fun by limiting any unneeded restrictions, but there is still a standard.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I might as well make a post then unless there's a problem.

What types of powers does the monster have, are we talking just really bloody strong or does he have something like magic?

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I had only planned on ridiculously powerful strength, but if you can think of any dark-like magic that might fit then go nuts.

My only request is that when he dies, to keep him in one piece.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
All right then, I'll try and keep him to just brute strength unless I start to run out of cool ideas. I'll try not to be the one to kill him, since he belongs to your character and all.

My post will be up tonight.

yado

I taste delicious
I will get a post up soon, at work right now so it will be awhile

Noel

Awards
So will I. Be prepared to knock your Stylish/Power ranking up by a few levels once I post.
Hell is on the way.

Also due to inconvenience, Lumine won't be in the RP with us. Hopefully she will come back soon.

Last edited:

yado

I taste delicious
Ok, got my post up, decided my character hated CD-Mans doc, because why not

Noel

Awards
Was waiting for you to post. The Chaos starts. :3

Next post can kill CD-Man's monster if they want. Just make sure to leave him in one piece like he wants though.

Was trying to go for a very 'Spiderman' character the last part of my post. heh heh..

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I can post its death in a second. Also, do our characters feel that same massive headache that you described?

@Yado: Sounds fair enough. :p

Noel

Awards
Yep everyone does, but possibly in different ways if you want. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.

yado

I taste delicious
I need to make a cheat sheet of what kind of song everyone has so i don't have to go and reread templates 20 times a post, also, post will be up shortly
EDIT: short post, but hey, who cares

Last edited:

Noel

Awards
From a nearby building he also heard something of a strict orchestra piece that struck him as an odd march. Heavy, yet light heart-ed in a way.

Take it that is Light's character?

I really can't wait till you give a hear-nalysis of Atticus.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back