• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Devil May Cry: Abyssal [SignUp/Ooc]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noel

Awards
Good ol demons in the real world. Just for reference this RP is taking out just the elements of DMC (demon slaying and what not), so you don't have to stay true to the series. As in limbo, storylines, devil triggers, etc. are not going to be present.

Edit: Ufff. I want to do a Mech/Gundam/Armored Core RP. My hands are full though.

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Tried to make a post earlier tonight. I got as far as "The doctor was" before my brain decided that it's had enough of this whole "thinking" business for the day and promptly took an indefinite lunch break. I'm just letting you know so you won't think that I don't care about the RP, because I do. I'm just in a big-ol' funk right now.

Light

faster than
Awards
Haha, I had a few of those days before I finally posted mine as well. Get through a line or two and then just close the laptop.

Noel

Awards
Watch a movie or movies. Anime. Read a book. Watching the 3rd Transformers movie helped me before writing my Persona Post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back