• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Devil May Cry: Abyssal [SignUp/Ooc]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noel

Awards
Name: Atticus Gendilan

Title: Ex-Angel

Personality: Atticus is a cocky,sarcastic young man. He loves to show off passively. Extremely awkward, not by choice but by how unfamiliar he is with the world. He cares about every living being that shows any kindness what so ever. He believes that everyone has the chance to prove their 'goodness'to other people. He doesn't get angry much, but when he does. He seriously explodes like a volcano once someone ticks off.

Other than that. Atticus is just a confused young man, he tries the best he can but feels like he can always do better. Still he has a smile on his face to show he is alright, he doesn't want people to worry about them, cause he cares about anyone else more than himself.

Appearance: A 5'11 young lad with mako green sparkling eyes. Skin tone is slightly a darkened peach cause of his tan. He also has light brown hair that is spiked up without any product just by put his hands through his hair. His lips are thin and sort uve pink. His build is more of a swimmers body. Noel has well-toned muscles, especially his triceps, Lats, and traps. Although he is pretty built, his frame is light considering his weight is on the light side of 132lb. Possibly cause of his high metabolism, or his harsh training regimen. He wears his a
button dressed shirt that is white with a blue solid line where the buttons are, with pulled up sleeves. His pants are black cargo skinny jeans that reach down to his ankles. His shoes are brown leather steel toed boots that go up to his ankles, perfecting the layer of his attire.

Weapon(s) of Choice:
Rebirth: A pair of dual spears. with the main rod/handle(?) being white, with small slaps of white. —Gosh I'm so lazy, here is a picture. Hope you get the jist.

Abilities/Talents:

Angelic Agility: Expect him to move around quicker than you can.

Martial Arts: Self Explanatory.

Other:

Happy:
In Love
Inspiring/Intense:
Heart Upon My Sleeve
Sad/Relaxed:
Call off the bells
Fight:
Birth By Sleep

NOTE: This is the possibly the laziest template ever. So i'll explain more of my character in the RP and i'll be editing this ^ on the progress of the RP. You guys are able to, also.

Last edited:

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Just posting to let you know that the template is coming soonish =)

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Name: Dr. Albiner Cadaver Jr.

Title: The Dead Doc

Personality: Though a man of medicine, the good Doctor rarely cares about the well being of his patients. He’ll treat them, but in whatever way offers the most suffering and will quell his morbid fascination with blood. Most normal people would never see him, but it doesn’t help that he’s one of the best damn doctors around with his own private clinic. As a result, people only visit when all others have failed, or if it’s an emergency. The doctor himself is not unkind, just uncaring and selfish. He would much rather get a glimpse into the human body along with a scream or two than perform the surgery with anesthesia. It also doesn’t help that he’s come back from the dead on more than one occasion. He treats everyone with a smile, and while wandering the streets often wonders what the person in front of him would look like on the autopsy table. Though they would never know that from his smile alone. Rumors say that he has taken a number of homeless to his lab and were never seen exited, but those are just baseless rumors, just like the one about housing a large subhuman monster in the basement.

Appearance: Jr stands at an even six feet. He is a very pale individual and his short white hair always seems to be a shaggy mess, though most people don’t tend to tell him that. His eyes are a dull grey color that are surrounded by a slight hint of fogginess, though this doesn’t effect his eyesight. He wears a stethoscope around his neck along with a white lab coat. Very professional, besides the fact that his coat is always covered with dirt, as are his black slacks. Under the lab coat he wears a simple grey t shirt. He is known to smoke cigarettes on occasion. “Don’t follow my example.” He tells others with a smile. “Smoking kills.”

Weapon(s) of Choice:
The Spinal Tap: A long sharp syringe hooked to a gas pump. The syringe is connected to a vial with Jr’s own personal green fluid that can either heal or hurt the patient, and it can also contract for easy and “safe“ carrying. There is also a sharp blade near the base of the weapon for easy stabbing and cutting action. The blade and syringe can rotate and change positions for whatever the situation calls for.

Pumpkin Bombs: A gift from an odd but grateful patient. These are small jack-o-lanterns that fit neatly in the doctor’s hands. When thrown they blow in a small and moderately weak green explosion. They can also be modified as a time bomb or proximity mine.

Narrow Marrow: A simple bleach white collapsible staff made of bones. Perfect for knocking people unconscious without damaging their organs.

Abilities:
-Well versed in the human body, meaning he knows were the best place to strike is.
-Can regenerate lost limbs if he happens to have a spare laying around. It doesn’t have to be his own spare limb, mind you.
-Has very limited control of the undead. That is to say, he can make suggestions to other undead, but they can easily refuse to follow if they would have been against it while they were alive, this includes being summoned from the ground below.
-Though he himself is one of the undead, he knows very little of necromancy. That being said, he can be swallowed by the forces below and reappear elsewhere, as a form of teleportation.
-Is surprisingly fast for someone who is dead. Well, undead.

Other:
Main: Under the Water it Glows
"Practicing Medicine": The Dark Ages
Fight: EndleSSStation

yado

I taste delicious
Name: Zachary King

Title:The Composer

Personality:Zach is not a talkative person. He will spend most of the time lost in his own thought, listening to what he claims to be the music of the world. If he isn't lost in his thought listening, he will commonly being playing some form of music, using nearby instruments or even his own weapons. He has a scar from a cut running just above his right eye and a few others scattered throughout his body from when he was learning to use his weapon.

He tends to judge people purely on what he claims is their inner music, and he holds these opinions of them, making first impressions the only thing he really pays attention to, and if he dislikes a certain persons "music" enough he will ignore their existence completely, or if he must, act harshly towards them. A strong beleif towards God also defines his character. He defines most actions and events as "being guided by god" and is known to prayer when he feels it is needed, especially before a fight.

Appearance:Stands at around 5' 10" with black hair that has been cut at a medium length and styled to look semi professional. He usually wears a white button up shirt unbuttoned with a white shirt underneath, and some blue jeans. He usually also wears necklace with a religious symbol around his neck.

Weapon(s) of Choice:
The sextet: Zach weilds a very unusual weapon. On three fingers of each hand, he has rings with strong metal strings attached to him the run down to a kuni-like dagger. He uses them almost like whips, slashing at long distance and to some extent can accomplish well placed stabs from a distance. Can also place tension on the strings and use them in a similar manner to a stringed instrument
The snare: A small pistol he carries in the case that his main weapon does not work
Abilities/Talents:
An extremely talented musician
Hearing inner music, allowing him to gauge peoples personalities and in extreme cases certain actions
Knowledgable in a variety of religions and their histories throughout the cities.

I am rusty so i might come back and make some small edits later but the premise is there, also left the religious stuff a little vague because i haven't thought it all the way through yet

Noel

Awards
Accepted Yado. :]

Alright once, Lumine, and Klom89 send in their templates, the RP will kick off!

Just a quick question, would you guys like to start the RP off with a giant bang, or have it be calm for everyone's first post to be associated with everything?

Lumine

Awards
Start it out calm, but don't delay the big bang for long, give just enough space for calm introductions and follow with the big bang in tow :3

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Went for a Tank Girl-esque parody, sort of....out-there kinda character. Never played a character like this, so I figured why not?

Name: Ciscisco (Just goes by C.C to others, embarrassed by her name)

Title: [The] Crazy Bitch Lady

Personality: High-octane, exciting, and maniacal when she has a weapon in her hands, C.C fits the trope of "crazy bitch lady" very well. She'd definitely charge into battle without a second thought, her only concern being how many bullets she could pump into the enemy before she ran out of ammo.

Out of battle, she tries to be something of a "big sister" to those she likes. Of course, her extremely Type A personality tends to portray her more as overbearing than anything.

In battle, she's a loose cannon, and cares little for collateral damage. (Of course, her weapon choices don't exactly help, either) It shouldn't have to be stated at this point that C.C. isn't much of a strategist. Logical types will find it harder to win her favor.

Her sole honorable battle quality is her absolute no-targeting of children in battle. If a child is present, her objective changes completely to getting the child out of the danger zone. Everything else just sort of....phases out. This is probably her most glaring flaw and is a quick way to put an end to this raging bull's rampage.

But aside from that tidbit, anything and everything goes.

Speaking with her, one will immediately get the sense that her zaniness is only half of her expression. Unfortunately, nobody has ever appealed enough to her to see the other half. Yet.

Appearance: C.C. stands at 5'4, with a caucasian complexion and a penchant for sleeveless shirts and jeans. Her natural outfit consists of a black sleeveless shirt, along with a blue jeans combo. On her head, she wears an army helmet which covers a head of red, tufted hair. Anyone meeting her for the first time would describe her as unkempt. She generally keeps her weapons slung onto her back, making them stand out when speaking to her.

Without her helmet on, her hair is shown to be long.

Weapon(s) of Choice:

Mr. Obliterator - A Gatling Gun designed for mowing down targets as quickly as possible. (And no, it does not cost $40,000 to fire the weapon for ten seconds!) Makes a somewhat "meh" shield. Needless to say, this weapon slows C.C. to a snail's pace, and makes her more of a target. But if it hits, it'll HIT.

Dead Ringer - When big weapons aren't the answer, get an almost-as-big weapon! The Dead Ringer is your stock shotgun. Like most shotguns, the up-close force of the releasing barrel is excellent for knocking enemies back. C.C. has decorated the shot gun with a coat of white paint, but otherwise, there isn't anything particularly unique about it. Doesn't mean she won't flaunt the thing like there's no tomorrow.

Abilities/Talents:

Enhanced Durability - Has much more stamina and endurance than a normal Human due to the governmental serum. She still can't reach Demonic levels of power, though. Moderately buff as well, with some ab showing.

Fever Pitch - C. C.'s sheer tenacity allows her strength to increase moderately when she's injured enough. Doesn't affect her weapons, but lets her punch and fight much harder.

Martial Arts: Decent at Boxing, some Krav Maga, and general brawling.

Vehicular Expertise - Can drive many vehicles.

Other: N/A

Noel

Awards
@Lumine & CD-Man Acknowledged. Thank you.

@Klom89 Girls with huge bum guns. Much needed in this RP. Accepted.

Expect the first post by tomorrow or before I go to bed. Or even sooner.

Last edited:

Lumine

Awards
Will be posting my template first thing tomorrow. My Apologies for the delay ^ ^''

Noel

Awards
Since I looooooooooooove being a hypocrite, I've decided to post the first post of the RP early.
Actually, I have a big swim meet tomorrow that I forgot about, so yeah.

I might not be on tomorrow. So Lumine, just post your template and feel free to post. It will be gladly accepted.

Last edited:

Noel

Awards
Great posts so far everybody.CD-Man for his Captain Quark/Team fortress medic character. Yado with his heart touching last paragraph, and Lord Chill's descriptive writing style.

Makes me jealous that I'm not on the same level as you guys. ._.

Noel

Awards
Has anybody heard from Lumime? :/ I don't want to post ahead when she hasn't even posted her template.

Also Klom89 could you edit your post just a smidge? Currently it's sunset, not late at night. Thank you. :]

EDIT: I'll also be posting the big blow out post tomorrow. Noon-ish

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I'm going to post in a little bit. If you want, I can let a monster out of Cadaver's basement that messes up town square. This can be used for our characters to meet up (Are we against one another, or will we be part of a team? I didn't think that through.) before the blow out. It also doubles as a bit of fluff as we wait for Lumime. Plus I want to control my monster. If not, don't worry about it. I already had a separate little thing for just Cadaver and the monster ready too.

Noel

Awards
That's actually a good idea. Applause for you. For the sake of independence it's up to the poster if they want to team up. Of course try staying away from killing each other. i.e go for show off fights. I won't be taking part in your monster meet although. (You have freedom to control). It'll give me an opportunity to give this blow out some plot before the big boom.

If you can, make your monster, monsterish, but have some weird magic devil spawn transform it or something for the sake of this RP. xD

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Evil devil powers. Got it.
edit: damn it, I've got Christmas rhyming stuck in my head. Everything I start to write just happens to rhyme, but in this day and age who has the time? But I'll hustle and bustle my fingers a tapping, until I stop for a good ol' cat napping.

send help pls

double edit: I'll be out pretty much all day tomorrow (11AM-9PM PST) and work will have me a bit more busy than I'd like it to for the next few days. Naturally, Nobleses has full control of the monster. Just treat him like a L4D Tank on steroids with dark magic and we'll be fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back