• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Devil May Cry: Abyssal [SignUp/Ooc]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noel

Awards

Lol. Feel free to join, you're are at the perfect time to post in the RP. :]

EDIT: funfact. Wrote the latest RP post on my Iphone.

Last edited:

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Name:
"Sir" Wolvenford Titus

Title:
The Death-Dealing Gentleman

Personality:

Wolve is an extremely able and intelligent demon, and he knows it. His skill, wit, and prowess in battle is legendary as do so his arrogance, which endears him very little indeed in the hearts of other demons, but he would not have it otherwise. If he has a choice between solitude--loneliness even, and having to suffer the vagaries of those inferior to him, his decision is quickly made. His cold and analytical mind desires the game of chess and poker that is strategy and chance. He takes great pleasure in obliterating his enemies, with class and style, especially to humans; base and lowly splotches of creation which he detests with a passion.

He is a demon of class and elegance, and not to mention style. Despite his arrogance, he will and will always result to make his hands dirty to get the task done. Rather than letting others to do it because results are much better when he himself does it so. His calm and rather classy demeanor is a sure distinction.

Appearance:

Haken_Browning_1.jpg

Weapon(s) of Choice:

The Hydra - A highly-customized double-ended rifle. Extremely versatile and useful because it can fire unlimited rounds from the front and back at the same time. It has a bayonet blade that retracts and folds; and a pile-bunker attached at the bottom of the barrel for melee attacks. It also sports a variety of modes. The first mode is the compact mode which fires rounds in rapid succession, this mode also utilizes both the bunker and the bayonet for gunning and slashing combinations. The second is the long-barrel mode, which the other half of the rifle folded from the compact mode, unfurled; forming a 5-foot firearm that fires quick burst shots. The third is the dead-aim mode which fully extends the Hydra to its full length by unfurling its last barrel from both ends, a total span of 20 feet in length. In this mode, Wolve can fire long-range, anti-tank shots but is now devoid of melee functionality.

The Gentleman's Special - A long-barreled custom magnum revolver which serves as his sidearm and secondary gun. It sports a foot-long encase barrel that fires 2 ammo per shot.

Abilities/Talents:

Durability - since Wolve is a demon, his physical body can withstand 10 times the punishment than a normal human can.

Gentlemanly wit and demeanor - His main distinctive trait, also a weapon of his choice, his own wit and cunning.

Gun-Kata Mastery - since his countless and distinctive combat experience, he has delved into further honing his craft in battle. Master of both gun and blade he is; a graceful warrior as he is a true gentleman.

Last edited:

Noel

Awards
Nice template. Sadly your character is in a high tier in terms of power. Maybe take a look at our templates and try to match the same amount of power we have and your character will be accepted. You can find them in the opening of this thread.

Noel

Awards
Accepted. Feel free to read what has happened, and start your posting!

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Making a sick post.
That is to say, I am sick and am going to post. Just letting you know in case I mess up with the grammar and stuff.

Noel

Awards
Your guys' posts are my Christmas presents from the site. <345678910111213

Unknwn

Can I join? I used to go on this forum around 08' and got the sudden urge to RP, and this struck my interest. Hopefully it isn't too hard to get back into the jig of things.

Noel

Awards
We'll always be open. We're still in the post intro stage of posting so you won't be far behind.

Unknwn

if you need me to edit this, please just let me know!

Name: Ro Ransom

Title: The Wildcard

Personality: Ro at his core, is nothing but a vulgar, loud-mouthed, bad-boy. He always has something to say, stating his opinion whether it was needed or not. Cold-hearted and vicious, Ro’s main concern in life is himself, his clothing, and his money. At his very essence, a wildcard, no one knows what Ro might do next. He holds the way he dresses in high regard, and looks down on anyone who does not dress to his standard of high-fashion. On top of all that, Ro is cocky, down the bone, seeing himself as the alpha and the omega. He does have a soft-spot though, this only coming out after some time with women who have caught his attention. At first he may seem to be some womanizer when it comes to girls, but after a while he tends be a total sweet-heart.

Appearance: Standing at exactly 5’12, Ro is the epitome of perfection, in his eyes at least. At the top of his head is short black hair, styled in a short quiff. Usually his head is covered with a hat of sorts, typically a Supreme camp-cap, or some street-wear snap-back. His face is flawless, clean of any blemishes and any unnecessary hair, cool-grey eyes which were constantly glancing about for something that would peak his interest. His eyes would often swirl from that cool-grey, to a icy-blue, and sometimes to a warning-red color, all depending on his mood. With a smile, one could glance between his smooth lips to see a perfect smile of pearly-whites. He had a toned figure, he wasn’t built, but he wasn’t scrawny either. Skin-wise, his complexion was that of anyone living in Miami, Florida. Not dark, but not white. Sun-kissed would be perfectly. He wasn’t far from brown, but he wasn’t far from white either.

When it comes to clothing, Ro is a firm-believer in all black, for the most part. His outfit changes day-to-day, but usually involves expensive sneakers and rare articles of clothing.

Weapon(s) of Choice: Ro doesn’t hold his weapons on his person, capable of manifesting both in an instant. As they form in his hands, they are shrouded by a black flame.

Old Royal - An extremely dull katana with a thick blade for a katana, which he usually holds in his right hand. Reaching a length of 2.1 meters, Old Royal is rather long for a weapon of it’s style. With his raw strength, Ro is able to swing the blade with ease hard-enough for it’s dull edge to actually into people or things. The opposite side of the edge is flat, which is the side Ro tends to use, much like a bat as opposed to the blades original cutting purpose. The blade is black in color, the hilt being wrapped in a blue-clothe. Extending from the hilt guard is what looks like a brake-handle from a motorcycle (ala Red Queen from DMC4) With a twist of his wrist, an engine within the hilt is revved, causing sparks to spring out from about the hilt-guard. With a swing of it’s blade, black flames cloak the blade for an extra bite. Flames aren’t the the only extra Old Royal has, as Ro can opt for a blue electricity to surge through the blade which can lash out at his enemy when swung.

Sanity - A heavily modified six-shot, double-barreled Smith & Wesson M500 revolver. The cylinder has been adjusted to release on the right as he shoots with his left hand. The Sanity doesn’t not fire regular bullets, as it fires his energy, compressed down into solid blocks which appear to look much like normal full-metal jacket rounds.

Death - Covering his right arm in black fire causes the skin of his arm to harden, taking on a black, scaly, almost lizard appearance. His nails extend to an inch and sharpen out. When touching objects, Death tends to burn things, as his arm now radiates immense heat, although the spectral hand doesn’t have this heating affect.. The arm, aside from seeming ghoulish and have sharp nails, is capable of summoning a larger, spectral arm, which follows his motions. When he reaches out to grab something, say maybe several meters out from him, the spectral hand forms and stretches out for the object and can pull or punch or scratch that object. With Death active, he can’t hold Old Royal in his right hand as it would burn through the. Since he has to hold it with his left, he’s much weaker with Old Royal in tow as he isn’t left handed.

Abilities/Talents: Ro is fast, even when holding the long and heavy Old Royal, and is extremely strong; he would need to be strong to cut with such a dull-blade. He needs to be fast and strong, as Ro is more on the fragile side. A few good hits to his body, and Ro is easily down for the count, so Ro makes it a mission to keep himself from getting hurt at all in any fight.

Fire/Electricity control - Ro is capable of quickly conjuring and controlling both a black flame and a blue electricity, controlling it’s direction and using it for offensive or even defensive purposes. He is only able to use one at a time.

Other: n/a.

Noel

Awards
Accepted. I love the rev mechanic from DmC 4.

I take it that your an experienced RP'er and you know that the number one way to prevent of being overpowered is how you write? I'll add you to the Op cast tomorrow.

Light

faster than
Awards
Sorry for being away from the roleplay for so long. I was away camping, and should put in a post sometime before the weekend is over.

Noel

Awards
We're going to be..in a very...hmm..horror...gameshow...whacky...situation soon. Involving a very courteous Jester.

Click me

Will be writing this at night, while listening to the Rooster Teeth podcast, so forgive me.

Edit:Very version 0.80 post. It's complete, but need just a little details but the jist is there. Feel free to post. Goodnight.

Edit 2: Might have some awkward quirks, but it good none the less.

Last edited:

Noel

Awards
Oh whoops. Forgot to mention, feel free to elaborate more of the area we're in if you want.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Before I post, does the RP take the setting of the new DmC which we have to go on limbo or does it take place in the latter continuity where demons nonchalantly walk about the human world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back