• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demyxs name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
isnt it kinda wierd that alot of nobodys have their "somebodys" name with an X?
Ex.
Xigbar=Braig
Roxas=Sora
? isnt that wierd though

All of Organization XIII has it like that. :/ The only exception is Namine and even then, she's hardly a Nobody, let alone a member of Organization XIII.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I thought I remembered someone saying before that an emyd was a sea turtle. I like "Emyd" the best too; it has a nice ring to it and I've been using it a lot lately whenever I RP as his Original Self or need to come up with one for a fanfic. I feel like "Myde" gets used too often and "Demy" and "Dyme" are too close to "Demyx" to make sense. Especially Demy. What, all the other Organization members get cool anagrams, but poor Demyx simply gets an "X" attached to the back of his name?

I also like "Relena" for Larxene because it sounds somewhat exotic, but not totally off the wall like "Lea" at the same time. And I don't know why, but I've always loved "Isa" for Saix. I never cared too much about anyone else's names.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
All of Organization XIII has it like that. :/ The only exception is Namine and even then, she's hardly a Nobody, let alone a member of Organization XIII.

It's because Naminé isn't a member of Organization XIII that she doesn't have the X in her name.

Though, that begs the question, who did name her? I've always gotten the feeling that she was found in Castle Oblivion already named, and the Organization just decided to use her for their own purposes.

If that's true, then who named her? Obviously not someone from the Organization.

If it's not true, then why would the Organization name her Naminé? Even if she doesn't fit in with the Organization in that she has no X because she's not a member, you'd think they would have tried to name her something close to her Somebody's name, like all of the rest.

TrinityxLimit

It's because Naminé isn't a member of Organization XIII that she doesn't have the X in her name.

Though, that begs the question, who did name her? I've always gotten the feeling that she was found in Castle Oblivion already named, and the Organization just decided to use her for their own purposes.

If that's true, then who named her? Obviously not someone from the Organization.

If it's not true, then why would the Organization name her Naminé? Even if she doesn't fit in with the Organization in that she has no X because she's not a member, you'd think they would have tried to name her something close to her Somebody's name, like all of the rest.
Maybe DiZ named her. I dunno. He seems to have the closest relation to Naminé. And her name is close to Kairi's. Her name is Nami= Wave then Kairi is Kai= Sea. See the connection? (Vague, yes I know, blame Square)

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Judging by how Marluxia is pronounced 'marloosha', which is close to how it is pronounced in Japanese, Lea will not be pronounced as 'lay' or 'lee'. It will be 'Lee-ah', because they pronounce it 'Ri-a' in Japanese. Maybe it will be different when Days comes out, but going from past examples, I severely doubt it.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
It nearly definitely be pronounced Lee-ah. That's just how the Japanese pronounce names like that. Just by seeing how they said it in Japanese, it is doubtful they will not say the name in the same manner in the US version, or it will cause much controversy.

Kazuki-san

Website
xkazukixofxlightx.deviantart.com
Ok, I'm still new at this site and whatnot but here is my contribution to this topic.

For Demyx, the most obvious choice would be Emyd(Water tortoise) due to his rlation to the element of water, and if you think about it Square has a sort of obsession with elemental names in this game.

example: Sora = sky Kairi = ocean Riku = earth, also there is: Ventus = wind Aqua = Water and Terra = Ground

So its natural to think emyd would be the likely choice. "Myde" as far as i can tell isn't even a word, though i did only check the dictionary, so i can't be sure as of yet.

that's all for now. >8o woof.

Modnar

The solved Organization XIII anagrams are the ones of Ansem the Wise's apprentices, no? So would that mean that the rest are just left to random speculation? Any thoughts?

Coeurl

Demon Dance
oh crap i always got confused of Emyd and Edym. ack.

i thought it was Edym. .

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I just realized I spelled Eleaus's name wrong AGAIN! D: Wait... Did I get it right this time?

Kay, so Relena is popular thus far. Lorud got thrown out. Rould does sound kinda good for him... Lumaria is also popular... Is there any other person's name that needs a guess on, cuz' I can't think of any.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
hmmm-

personally, i think demyx's human name is Dyme(pronounced 'dime').

it also sounds like Dyne (marlene's dad in ff7)

i guess edmy is okay, but not my 1st choice of name because:

1: i havent the slightest clue how to prononce it (im still have problems with the names of the ff13 characters!)

and 2: it's a little too close to the name of a certian blonde beansprout...XD

but, i guess, unlike dyme, edmy has an actual meaning in relation to demyx's element. so if, for some crackpot reason nomura will name a dead (but o so awsm) minor character that, ill be cool with it.X3

diogo14

For Saix i think Sai is a good name. (In Naruto Shipuuden there is a character named Sai, so it is a good japanese name for Saix). For Demyx I have no clue.

diogo14

It's just a name with 3 characters, not too much to be creative. Isa is a girl name and Asi sounds weird... but better than Isa anyway.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
You got a point there.

I'm thinking of what best suits luxord.... Rould has it's charms but Lorud still clings on my mind >.<

diogo14

I like Lorud better just because I can say it out loud. Rould.. I don't even know how to say it. Nomura is crazy

Kitsune_XIII

Personally, I like the ring of "Myde" just as much as "Edym". I preffer "Myde" but...
Edym DOES make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back