• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demyxs name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MLove

Ok, so I don't know how many people know this yet... but I believe Demyxss real name is Emyd.
An Emyd is a water turtle.
Put it together.
If you know this though, then dont rip on me please !

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I've always thought it was Emyd too. Others say it's Myde but that's just too bland for me, lol.

No hating for trying to think. ^.^

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No offence, but there's really no point to this. There's nothing we can say for certain, just postulate on what sounds most likely.

Tenyas

It also has a lovely ring when mixed with the other "real" names. Eleaous {sp?} and Ienzo are both how do I say it... Exotic? Along with Braig and Lea.

Tenyas

It starts with an 'E' as far as I know... Man's got too many syllables to his name. {I think that's what they're called}

Dilan and Evan are both pretty plain... The only one's that haven't been figured out are Marluxia Larxene and Luxord. Or at least no one's tried them yet... Saix seems like it's be Asi or Sai.

My guess for Marluxia; Lumiara. Larxene; Ralena. and Luxord; Lorud. Just a guess though

State

Awards
It starts with an 'E' as far as I know... Man's got too many syllables to his name. {I think that's what they're called}

Dilan and Evan are both pretty plain.

you mean even? aka vexen? as in "i don't see any 'a' on his name".

State

Awards
Whoops got an 'A' in there. Yes that's what I meant. Way too many names to memorize.

"ansem"
braig
dilan
even
aeleus
ienzo
lea
"sora"

nope, i still got them but, i think those are names people can put on their relatives, since google chrome isn't saying its badly written, or its an error.

Tenyas

Spelling wise, it's difficult thanks to other mispelled posts. >.<

I can remember fine at most times.

EDIT: Those luxy names sound too... Lord of the Ringsish. I forgot Isa! But that has a girly ring to it... Then again so does Lumiara.

Tenyas

Lexeuas just has a really hard name for a really silent charecter.

I'm now preparing myself for many girly names on men in Kh...

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I can see Larxene as "Arlene" But it's not quite exotic enough.

In fact, sounds a bit like an Old Maid.

robertexe

lea is pronounced 'lay' not 'leea' n also in japanes' L' has an 'R' sound so his name in japanese is 'Rae'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back