• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Jungle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
My first playthrough I thought Clayton was floating and some monster had just appeared.

My first time battling him and Stealth Sneak: Hide atop that ledge until an opening is seen, do a little damage, then die. Repeat.

Realm Walker

Deep Jungle was my favorite world of all time.

I just got lucky and by some strange miracle Donald cast Aero on me...

I have no idea, but it wasn't the first time.

I didn't know you could get Aero during/before Deep Jungle (unless it was Tarzan's Wind Armor?)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Stealth Sneak was easy. Because I overtrained Sora and the whole game was easy and not as entertaining as it should be.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
Deep Jungle was my favorite world of all time.

I didn't know you could get Aero during/before Deep Jungle (unless it was Tarzan's Wind Armor?)

Donald seems to know all magic that Sora will learn. On more than one occasion he has casted Aero, Thunder, and Cure before the party learned it. (and no it wasn't a potion, it was cure. I saw the leaves and everything.)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Donald seems to know all magic that Sora will learn. On more than one occasion he has casted Aero, Thunder, and Cure before the party learned it. (and no it wasn't a potion, it was cure. I saw the leaves and everything.)

I just figured it out, Donald is the Mysterious Figure! He knows time-travel!

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
I liked Deep Jungle but dont really miss it too much. However Neverland was my favorite level in KH1 i was happy it came back in BBS a really nice level with good music.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I liked Deep Jungle but dont really miss it too much. However Neverland was my favorite level in KH1 i was happy it came back in BBS a really nice level with good music.

I also liked it, but I think that you sholud have been able to fly in BbS. And on a unrelated note, I don't think your signature is allowed.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Stealth Sneak was easy. Because I overtrained Sora and the whole game was easy and not as entertaining as it should be.

Some people like to play a game where they overlevel or grind a lot. Just because you do doesn't take the fun away. Some people don't always enjoy a challenge, but love the feeling of being an unbeatable protagonist in a game (which would require grinding). So I wouldn't always so that when you overlevel it isn't fun as it could be. Honestly, depending on the game, I find it much more fun to grind in some than just go through the challenge (for example, I find grinding in FFXIII and Pokemon much more fun than just struggling over and over...I even tried it in Days and discovered I had the same amount of fun as usual in KH games)

I also liked it, but I think that you sholud have been able to fly in BbS. And on a unrelated note, I don't think your signature is allowed.

The problem with that is then people would ask why you couldn't fly from area to area, completely avoiding the need to fight enemies or take the boat to Skull Rock, or even get hit by the cannonballs by Hook's ship. In KH1, you were in a ship, so you could only go so high in the rooms you were in as they had a ceiling...the ship exterior though felt awkward sometimes as I didn't understand why Sora couldn't just fly over to the island...it didn't make much sense to me...so I think they tried to avoid the player feeling boxed in.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Some people like to play a game where they overlevel or grind a lot. Just because you do doesn't take the fun away. Some people don't always enjoy a challenge, but love the feeling of being an unbeatable protagonist in a game (which would require grinding). So I wouldn't always so that when you overlevel it isn't fun as it could be. Honestly, depending on the game, I find it much more fun to grind in some than just go through the challenge (for example, I find grinding in FFXIII and Pokemon much more fun than just struggling over and over...I even tried it in Days and discovered I had the same amount of fun as usual in KH games)

The problem with that is then people would ask why you couldn't fly from area to area, completely avoiding the need to fight enemies or take the boat to Skull Rock, or even get hit by the cannonballs by Hook's ship. In KH1, you were in a ship, so you could only go so high in the rooms you were in as they had a ceiling...the ship exterior though felt awkward sometimes as I didn't understand why Sora couldn't just fly over to the island...it didn't make much sense to me...so I think they tried to avoid the player feeling boxed in.

Oh. That makes sense. But I enjoy being overpowered, because that way, Sora being suddenly overpowered at the final boss in canon. I just thought that the entirety of Terra's Scenario was too easy being that strong. The only boss besides the Secret Bosses that gave me a challenge was Terra-Xehanort.

kupo1121

Awards
Oh. That makes sense. But I enjoy being overpowered, because that way, Sora being suddenly overpowered at the final boss in canon. I just thought that the entirety of Terra's Scenario was too easy being that strong. The only boss besides the Secret Bosses that gave me a challenge was Terra-Xehanort.

During my second playthrough of BbS...I completely overleveled to the point where no boss caused me trouble. I never had to heal once during Terra-Xehanort in Terra's story and the secret episode...I still had fun though. The reason I like to is so that I can fight him on my terms and can finish him off with a really cool command so when the screen freezes at the end, it looks awesome!

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I never thought about it like that. That's pretty cool, I did however have much more fun with KH2 while beating it at level 1 than I did at level 100. BBS on the other hand, I was overleved for most of the game and enjoyed it quite a lot. It seems pretty hard to overlevel in KH1 so I always stayed at a reasonable level, not too high, not too low.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I never thought about it like that. That's pretty cool, I did however have much more fun with KH2 while beating it at level 1 than I did at level 100. BBS on the other hand, I was overleved for most of the game and enjoyed it quite a lot. It seems pretty hard to overlevel in KH1 so I always stayed at a reasonable level, not too high, not too low.

I was level 30 at Olympus Colliseum but Cloud still owned me on my first visit. I found leveling in Kingdom Hearts quite easy and enjoyable.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com

I agree, especially when you play a game on hardest diffuculty it can be annoying at times but once you beat it your like "That was really fun" The only thing that sucked about it in KH is when i played it on Pro and my Sora was under trained and i had to fight Riku for the last time where he is in the room with all the princesses. I kept dying then had to watch that long cut scene over and over thats linda annoying lol.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I agree, especially when you play a game on hardest diffuculty it can be annoying at times but once you beat it your like "That was really fun" The only thing that sucked about it in KH is when i played it on Pro and my Sora was under trained and i had to fight Riku for the last time where he is in the room with all the princesses. I kept dying then had to watch that long cut scene over and over thats linda annoying lol.

I was level 50 and he never killed me once. I used the Metal Chocobo Keychain and spammed Ars Arcanum. He fell like a sack of Billy Zane-soaked potatoes.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
I was level 50 and he never killed me once. I used the Metal Chocobo Keychain and spammed Ars Arcanum. He fell like a sack of Billy Zane-soaked potatoes.

I do the same thing except i use the Olympia until i get Oblivion once i beat Riku. I just wanted to see what was the lowest level i could beat the game at so i skipped most of the heartless throughout the game, i didnt have that problem when i first played it i just wanted to speed run/mess around that time.

kupo1121

Awards
The first time I play a game I almost always play through on Nomral...in which case I don't usually overlevel. In Proud or Critical runs though, where EXP given is higher, I like to overlevel to avoid facing any threats where I just lose constantly...I don't know...I find that more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back