• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deadpool - Launch Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Re: Deadpool

You aren't expecting what you are supposed to expect from a Deadpool game then.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

Looks good for some views of the cutscenes but that's about it. The combat looks waaaay too slow to be enjoyable to me.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

What exactly am I supposed to be expecting?

This is what mean. If you can't answer this question simply, then you don't really have a good reason to be upset about a minimal amount of informal gameplay.

Sorax 122

This is what mean. If you can't answer this question simply, then you don't really have a good reason to be upset about a minimal amount of informal gameplay.

Well no, you were saying that I wasn't looking for the right things in this game. I simply asked if I wasn't looking for the right things, what I'm I supposed to be looking for in Deadpool?

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

KZ3bBr1.jpg

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

[video=youtube;i1R2yxJHaD0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=i1R2yxJHaD0[/video]

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
"Mixed" just means there's a chance I'll like it, as opposed to definitely will or definitely not. I'm still gonna try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back