• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Crystal Fate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
dont work too hard FK. take your time and im sure it'll be a great chap.

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
O_O sup kbxiii hehe yeah you ish a bit late =/ but glad you read it I'm happy ^^; well yeah I'm going to 'twist the story' a bit =P felt like doing so since I remeber people asking me when was some actiong gonna happen hehe.
Oh..I have to say sorry for the big dealy on chap 10 I just have to say I'm sorry, I havent upload the fic in some weeks my apologies..I promise really that chap 10 is gonna be up this week promise all of you that.

Ultima Star

Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
Oh that's actually good to hear *nod* well here's chap 10 as promised..ok it's on Tuesday but at least I wrote it..and sorry again.

CHAPTER 10
AND NOW?

The woman appeared behind Zafiro “We meet again…you’ve grown” she walked up to him and the sound of her high heel shoes could be heard. She touched Zafiro’s shoulder and got near to him “I told you we would meet again…didn’t I?”

Zafiro turned slowly just to see a woman who looked like she was on her mid-twenties but sure was older than that, her long black hair was falling on his face and her red eyes were staring at him “Why you?” he inquired.

“I’ve come…to take you with me” the woman answered, she walked around Zafiro and Crystal’s unconcious body “Heh…so I see”

“What do you mean take me with you?!” he angrily replied while huggin Crystal tightly “And ..who are you to start with?!” he really needed to know who was her.

“I’m so glad you asked” she replied “My name is…Amethyst” she stopped walking and kneeled in fron ot Crystal “Youre not that little girl anymore…” she said “You’ve grown too and you look ven cuter than before”

“Stay away from her!” the boy demanded.

Amethyst didn’t listen to him and continued talking “This scene is familiar, you wer eon his arms too…that night”

“Didn’t you listen?! Back off!” Zafiro shouted, then decided to put Crystal on the grass and so he did “What is what you want? Don’t you think what you did to our home is enough?!”

Amethyst stood up and walked up to the boy “NO, it’s not enough…your powers…that’s what I want now!” smirking evily she walked up to Crystal again and touched the blood on her blouse “And to think…that you did this!”

“What?! I didn’t do it! I don’t even know why she has those wings now!” he got confused, annoyed…furious of what the woman had said, blaming him for something he had no idea what it was.

The woman got near Zafiro and touched his face “Don’t try to hide it…it is your fault she is like that now” she said and continued smiling evily “As long as you’re with her things like this will happen” she added.

Zafiro shoke his head “You must be lying! That is a lie!”

“It is not a lit” the woman replied “Blame yourself she is unconcious now…not me” Amethyst then took Crystal’s necklace and showed it to Zafiro, it was shining brightly “What do you think it means?” the woman asked.

Zafiro put his head down and kept looking at the floor “I…don’t know” he replied.

“Heh…it figures you don’t” the woman said “Her memory is being erased by her own crystal as we talk…and it’s your fault” she just started laughing then.

“Erased?...and…it’s my fault?” Zafiro fell on his knees and hit the grass “Why my fault? How come I’m hurintg the most important person to me?!”
Amethyst stopped laughing and sat next to him “Look Zafiro…that’s exactly what you do wrong---you love her I know that…but that is what hurts her! You’re killing her slowly with your own feelings” the woman stated.

“I can’t be doing that!” the boy angrily replied “What’s wrong about caring for her? What is wrong with that?!” after that he tried to attack Amethyst but it was useless, she kept evading his attacks.

“You haven’t changed …” she then took out a sword made of gold and put it right next to Zafiro’s throat “Nothing’s wrong with that…just that her crystal has the ‘ability’ of erasing its owner’s mind when something important it’s about to or has just happened” she explained, but why would she do that? Perhaps just to took Zafiro away from Crystal whatever it takes.

“That can’t be true! Our crystals can’t do something like that!” the boy said as he fell on his knees again and hit the ground once more “That’s a lie! All these years…I couldn’t have been killing her so slowly like that!...why?..” he just closed his eyes and remained silent.

“Believe it…as long as you’re with her, what is more! As long as you have feelings towards her…these things will happen until…”

“Until? Tell me until what!” Zafiro demanded.

“Until she looses her energy..completely and dies or until her body can’t resit loosing so much blood” Amethyst stated and felt feathers were going around the whole place.

“Done then…her memories of what just happened have been erased plus your wish has come true…her memories of being a Cadiz are blurry now, great isn’t it?” the woman then walked up to Crystal and put the necklace on her again.

“She doesn’t remember now?” the boy inquired “Has she forgotten about me too?” the boy said as tears were falling down his cheek “Answer me!”

Amethyst turned to him “More exactly…her memories had been modified a bit” the woman answered “Her true nature…is blurry for her and what just happened…is already erased” she added.

“I…see” Zafiro said as he stood up “I..can’t be around her anymore, right?”

“If you want her to suffer like that again…” Amethyst said trying to persuade the boy to leave Crystal.

“No! I don’t want her to suffer again!” Zafiro yelled and got on his knees “Please tell me a way to stop hurting her…” he begged.

Amethyst only stared at the boy and after a minute speaked “Only way to stop that is…if you leave her alone..and come with me, I assure you it will not happen again” she helped Zafiro to stand up “What do you say?”

Zafiro looked at Crystal, who was still unconcious, and then looked at Amethyst “I just don’t want her to suffer”

“Is that a ‘yes I’m coming with you’?” Amethyst said with a sarcastic voice.

Zafiro put down his head “I guess so…if that helps her in a way…I’ll leave her alone” he was decided to do anything to protect her…ene from her own crystal, it was like he prefered to be away from her instead of being there and kill her slowly.

“Good to hear that” the woman said “Then enjoy yout last night here, because tomorrow you’re coming with me...to your new home” Amethyst started to walk away and shadows surrounded her figure making her disappear in the dark of the night.

Zafiro watched he rleave then ran up to Crystal and saw that her wings weren’t there “Crystal!” he held he rin his arms and touched her hair “I’m sorry..it’s all my fault” he just couldn’t take it anymore and started crying.

His tears fell on Crystal’s face meking her awake “..ow..ah!..”

“Crystal! Are you alright? Does it hurt?” Zafiro asked as hgged her really tight “I’m so glad you woke up”

Crystal heard Zafiro’s voice and slowly open her eyes “…I’m alright..I feel dizzy though…” she then realized that she was on Zafrio’s arms and blushed “Eh? What are you doing?! Stop holding me!” she deamanded..after all..she couldn’t remember a thing.

“Oh..I’m sorry..I really am sorry..please forgive me” Zafiro then stood up and started walking away.

Crystal looked at him feeling confused “Hey…” she also stodd up and tried to talk “Don’t take it like that” she continued walking but fell on the ground “what?..ow..my back hurts a bit”

Zafiro turned and saw her on the ground “Crystal!” he rushed to her and embraced her “Are you alright?” he asked, he looked at her blouse and it was couvered in blood “How am I going to explain this?...” he wondered.

“No..I don’t think I’m alright” she said as she sat up “What am I doing here at this time? And…” she tried to touch her back and felt it was wet just as her clothes but when she looked at her hand saw blood “Eh? What just happened? Why was my back bleeding? And why am I all wet?!” the girl asked feeling confused.

“Um well…” Zafiro tried to search for a logical answer until he had an idea “Hey well…you went out of your room this afternoon and came here…I was relaxing here then you appeared out of the blue and…”

“I..came..here?” Crystal replied feeling even more confused.

“Yeah! Then I told you to return to your room but as you’re so stubborn you started fighting with me” he tried to make this story sound natural “But you ended uo falling on the fountain…and there was a broken glass there..and you got cut by it”

“Oh really? Then why I’m not at the nursery?” it was like she didn’t believed Zafiro’s explanation “You could have taken me there!”

Zafiro helped her to stand up “Don’t worry…I’ll take you now” then both of them walked around the school and started searching for a nurse there.

♥-----------------------------------------------------♥-----------------------------------------------------♥

When they arrived at the nursery the nurse who was there ran towards them “Oh my! What happened to you Crystal?” she asked.

Crystal sat on the stretcher and looked at the nurse “I don’t know” she said “Zafiro knows what actually happened” she then looked at Zafiro.

The boy put down his head “She got cut by a broken glass” Zafiro said, he sat next to Crystal and asked the nurse “Would you cure her? Look at her back is still bleeding”

The nurse took some medicine and bands “Hey..you have to take off your blouse Crystal…” she said.

“Oh..I see” Crystal said with a low voice “Zafiro, would you mind?”

“Yeah..don’t worry” he said and nodded “I will…leave soon…I mean now” he went off the room and closed the door but stayed by the other side of it, he was actually pretty depressed because that was the last night he would be at that place he considered his home.

“Ow! It hurts please do it nicely please” Crystal’s voice could be heard from outside, Zafiro felt disappointed he just couldn’t believe that all these years he wasn’t protecting Crystal but hurting her.

He looked at the ceiling and kept asking himself that small question ‘Why?’ why did the crystal acted like that? Why instead of protecting her he was the one killing her? Why did he had to leave the most important person for him?

“Actually…I think this is the only thing I can do” he thought “The last thing I can do for her”

Crystal went out of the nursery and shoke hands with the nurse “Thanks so much for taking care of my wound” she smiled at the woman and walked down the hall, though Zafiro just stayed there and didn’t move.

“Zafiro…” the nurse said as she put her hands on Zafiro’s shoulders “Those weren’t normal wounds…it seems something came ou..” she was saying but got interrupted by the boy.

“She got cut by a broken glass! There’s nothing more to it!” the boy said “Now, if you excuse me” then he ran down the hall and followe Crystal “I want to be with her this last night…I don’t want to forget her face..not that” he thought.

Crystal heard someone running up to her, she turned around and saw Zafiro coming “What’s wrong?” she inquired.

“Let me take you to your room!” he said then took her hand and drageed her akong the hall “The more time I’m with you..the best” he thought.

“Hey! I can walk!” Crystal shouted but Zafiro didn’t listen to her and kept draggin her along the halls “It hurts!” she said just when they arrived at the middle of the school.

Zafiro stopped walking and crossed his arms “If you want to go alone, then do that! I even had planned to get myself suspended so you wouldn’t heh…but go alone if you want!” he yelled he didn’t care now about getting suspended either way he would leave the next day.

“I didn’t say that…” Crystal replied, she put her head donw and put her arms around her “I don’t know what is wrong with you…but don’t get annoyed with me”

“Crystal..I…sorry I have to go!” he said and ran off the place leaving Crystal just there, feeling confused. It seemed he was trying to take that small fight as an excuse for what was going to happen the next day.

Zafiro only ran and ran, his head hurted but not as much as his heart when he couldn’t take it anymore he just let his feelings take over him and cried, he wasn’t weal at feelings but the thought of leaving Crystal just made him feel like that.

“Why do I have to leave you?! Why do I have to be away from you?! Why…why?!” he fell on his knees and hit the ground with anger “Why do I have to love you?!! Why..did I fell..for you?..Crystal..” all these thoughts were on his mind, and the only thing he wanted was to see her smile at least once more.

He stood up and continued his way to his room, when he arrived he fell on his bed and stared at the ceiling waiting for the next day to come.

End of Chapter 10!

I actually hope the wait was worth it..really hope so

Haku

<3
^^Lol yeah I do but I didn't miss any of the major details though.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
woah. waht a chap. damn what a twist too. he cant be with her anymore....
excellent job FK. impressive. well worth the wait.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
it definetly does. another unexpected twist.
keep goin, i'll be waitin patiently.

Ultima Star

Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
Heehe yeah I had the feeling it will *nod*
Yeah I'm going to keep writing it f course I will! ^^ hehe well I was trying to complete chap 11 since I had it written some weeks ago but havent posted due to lack of time and stuff and you see I just posted chapter 10 after a really big delay so I hope I can post it by the weekned or next week *nod*

Ultima Star

Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
great story, karen, i got so many characters my friend told me to write mine down first ^^;
its really good keep it up!:thumbsup:

Hehe well thanks Raye-chan ^^ you read it after a long time girl hehe ^^; glad you liked it *nod*

Brilliant chapter! Very long, but it was worth it. Great job! :p

Hehe it had to be long..I thought this was shorter than chap 9 though o_O hehe just my imagination then thanks!

Oh the tragedy and heart ache! Bravo!

*And now I crawl into a corner and hug my hikaru and kaoru plushies*

Lovely chapter FK! ^_^

Hehe oh SA...hehe well thanks for reading it! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back