Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I will. I'll find a job. I'll let all my friends know when I do. XD
    You changed your profile again, nice. PURPLEY COLORS. LOL!
    Awww how come? Boring? Or just not enough time? XD
    Oh nice. Would love a Suzaku from Code Geass keychain. ;__;
    Really? :O How come? LOL you don't have to answer that. I can be the same way. >_>
    I think I do. I don't know. Wait, I'm not even sure. And it's financial aid, I shall think. Lol Spelling Nazi. O_O but eh, your fine. :p
    Oh I see. Cool. I see. Want to get me the Transformers game. XDDDD
    Your welcome. Talk to me when you see okies or whatever.
    LOL really? Any anime, KH, or anything cool? I got a Snoopy one as well and a Bleach one.
    So how come you never show pics on your FB again? O.O
    may i remind u that we are 2 poor right now about everything. i might not have money to get paper 4 school. which is tomorrow. we are so poor we are po.
    Yes, thank you. XD
    Ah yeah, that's cool. I still need a laptop as well and a Wii and probably a PS3. lol.
    Really that's awesome. How come is that? It goes on sale then because kids are back in school or something?
    Awesome, I added you. :p
    So I got a Bumblebee keychain today, which was nice! XD
    Yeah, I might do sometime soon when I can more of my drawings in and so forth.
    Cool! Ah, I see....better colors then? Yeah....
    I want to get it Amazon.com once I get a DS and all that.
    Okies. Well what's yours? I could add you.
    Your welcome.
    Who doesn't love those? LOL.
    YAYYYYYYYYY.......um, if I want to and can!
    Really? What kind do you have? Me too and The World Ends With You but I heard they are not in stock anymore because Square Enix took them back.
    Yes, I do. Do you?
    Awwwww hope you feel better.
    Same. I<3 it......and the robot battles are always my favorite part. It tops any war movie day, IMO. XDDD
    Yeah......awww....that's cool. I can't wait to see. :D Hopefully!
    Oh I see. Yeah, same here. I need a DS. xD
    Oh hey! It's been such a long time! I've been doing pretty good, though I'm sad summer is almost over. How have you been?
    Yeah, I have to do the same. Some people are waiting for me to show my artwork and others are waiting for me to upload some.
    Yes, I loved that part. I was like "YOU GO OPTIMUS!" XDDDD OMG Jazz's death was tragic, I was like 'NOOOOOOOO I hate you Megatron." I miss Jazz and I feel bad that Jetfire had to sacrifice himself but I love the twins and Bumblebee and how Bumblebee kicks one of the twins when they are entering the Pyramid, it's so funny! And yeah, they definately do.
    Cool. Ah, I see. I kinda am too. I have friends that work with graphics, so it's awesome!
    Ah that's nice. I like some of her songs. Just listened to samples though from a store that had music and headphones. XD
    Oh it's fine...
    Same here. I might do so tomm.
    Who doesn't love the robot fights? They are like the highlight of the movie. Not how hot Shia or Megan are. XD No offense, I really do love their acting. Who's your favorite robot? I love Bumblebee! I want to own him sooooo bad. XD
    FC section cool! Do you have any friends who have FC? Aw, that's cool. You know how to make graphics? :D
    Ah, I see. lol I know right? So did you get Demi Lovato's new CD? :D
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I don't mind summer. I like it.
    Thanks. Same to you too. Yeah, I know right? I love the robots and the action and Shia. XD How about you?
    My dad and my guy friend love Megan Fox. XDDDD
    Ah I see. Aw that sucks. I've been doing RP and other things on here.
    I don't go on Facebook that much anymore.
    OMG! heyyyyy long time no speak! Well, I'm doing alright. Starting college in about 2 weeks and saw Transformers 2 today and my summer's been eh but otherwise, I'm okay. How about you? How are you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6