• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Critical Mode!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalKingdmBlade

Well, when i played the japanese version, i went TVA standard-standard-proud, so i think i'm gonna go proud-proud-critical, though i may do standard to make it easier on me on the secret boss, unless i decide to spoil it for me lol

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I'll probably no damage it and defeat with no commands, bro.

kidding

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Technically, I'll be starting on Proud. I'm going to complete all the first 6 files I make to 100% first, then do Critical with the Character I'm most comfortable with and kick the most butt with. I'm sure it'll be a decent challenge, especially Vanitas' Sentiment and Xehanort's Promise (My unofficial name for the new NA Secret Boss).

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Technically, I'll be starting on Proud. I'm going to complete all the first 6 files I make to 100% first, then do Critical with the Character I'm most comfortable with and kick the most butt with. I'm sure it'll be a decent challenge, especially Vanitas' Sentiment and Xehanort's Promise (My unofficial name for the new NA Secret Boss).

I don't hate it

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Im starting out on Critcial Mode but im mostly gonna grind for the first few worlds so its relatively smooth sailing

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
What do you mean, Nobodiesguard? You like the name I came up with, or you just don't dislike it? I can't tell...

I guess he likes it? It's so difficult to tell what is and isn't sarcasm on the internet. It's a nice name though, first time I heard of it. I think we called him the Emphatic Entity around here for a while. Don't remember who made it up though.

micbeasty

i'm going to start out on proud and really try and level before i try to start fighting the gam bc i'm so excited about the game and i feel tht if i select easy i'll have the game finished the next day..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back