• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Critical Mode!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Well I must say, I'm that much more excited for BBS

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm not a big fan of some of the new keyblade names, I like Pixie Petal, and I'm OK with the Rainfell and Wayward Wind...I dont' think they needed to switch Treasure Trove to a different keyblade though. Also, I like Gaia Bane A LOT MORE...it sounds so much more evil and twisted.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm not a big fan of some of the new keyblade names, I like Pixie Petal, and I'm OK with the Rainfell and Wayward Wind...I dont' think they needed to switch Treasure Trove to a different keyblade though. Also, I like Gaia Bane A LOT MORE...it sounds so much more evil and twisted.

Sorry, that was a mistake on my part. It's Crystal Works that was renamed Stroke of Midnight, and Rocks Splendor was renamed Treasure Trove ^^;

Hey...you think we should just make a new thread and discuss there? We've gotten off topic quite a bit...

Jakek9

Three New Keyblades!! X3

Now all I'm looking forward to seeing are the Mysterious Figure pages scans and which New D-Links we have

It's only two. You got Victory lane in the Japanese version except it was called Medallion or something like that. The name just changed.

Awards
I posted all the known info from the strategy guide in another thread. It WAS in the BBS forum, but unfortunately, it was moved to the Spoilers forum that no one goes to anymore... more people probably would go on it if it was in the BBS forum instead of the Future of KH forum.

Lonelyness21

Awards
I posted all the known info from the strategy guide in another thread. It WAS in the BBS forum, but unfortunately, it was moved to the Spoilers forum that no one goes to anymore... more people probably would go on it if it was in the BBS forum instead of the Future of KH forum.

Oh I know, I posted from time to time, great stuff, thanks a whole bunch for posting and organizing the info and all that! :3

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

Don't worry
You'll always be "that guy who posted that stuff and I was like DUDE!"

RonXsilva

I cant wait for it I am going to be swearing up a storm but its worth it.

kupo1121

Awards
OK, with the treasure trove lol...and I do agree taht this should be in the spoiler section...however, if it does move there...I can no longer contribute to this thread since I vowed never to venture onto the spoiler thread until october.

Lonelyness21

Awards
OK, with the treasure trove lol...and I do agree taht this should be in the spoiler section...however, if it does move there...I can no longer contribute to this thread since I vowed never to venture onto the spoiler thread until october.

No! We Need You! D:

[25]

kupo1121

Awards
No, I'm smiling about your adamantness (is that a word?) and that you're dedicated. I wish I was that strong.

Ohhh...thanks...I know a few things...but I'm trying to resist as much as possible...my only fear is that my GS will release the guide earlier then 9/7/10...because I will buy it, and IDK if I can resist its pretty pictures...

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
Ohhh...thanks...I know a few things...but I'm trying to resist as much as possible...my only fear is that my GS will release the guide earlier then 9/7/10...because I will buy it, and IDK if I can resist its pretty pictures...

Don't go to Gamestop then! Fear the guide: avoid it at all costs. It will steal your BBS virginity from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back