• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could FF7 Zack be in KH:Birth by Sleep?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Calafas-

If any FF characters deserve to make an appearence in KH, it would be...

Frionel- FFII
Edge- FFIV
Locke- FFVI
Terra- FFVI

I just wish S-E wouldn't f#@k them up like they did Setzer...

A

Azrael

Zack might cameo in Birth by Sleep, (please to dear god as a party member in one world).

captain

Bronze Member
I'd like to see characters from the early FF games (all before VII) be in BbS as well as Zack Fair to continue the Cloud backstory they have behind the whole KH plot.
AntiSora92 said:
Zack might cameo in Birth by Sleep, (please to dear god as a party member in one world).
That would be awsome!

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I'd like to see characters from the early FF games (all before VII) be in BbS as well as Zack Fair to continue the Cloud backstory they have behind the whole KH plot.

That would be awsome!

I don't think they'd do that. To make it involve Zack would make it almost identical to the original Cloud story. They wanted to make the FF characters' origins different, so that would contradict what they planned to do.

dataguy

Cloud and Aeris did know each other beforehand even in the KH universe. It wasn't under the same circumstances, however. They are not from Gaia, and they didn't meet in Midgar. Cloud was a rogue, and Leon + the FF7 bunch were from Radiant Garden. So, they are counterparts at best.
I like to see how Cloud met Aeris or Tifa. Maybe we could see that in KH:BBS. And we would know why Tifa is looking for Cloud in KH2.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
We were cheated with Tidus. I wanna see Jecht, the badass FFX Jecht.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
maybe, zack does look alot like Axel so its possible that zack is in bbs and is AXELS ORIGINAL(that one i put in my self) but it is a 10% chance out of 100 that he is

Awards
maybe, zack does look alot like Axel so its possible that zack is in bbs and is AXELS ORIGINAL(that one i put in my self) but it is a 10% chance out of 100 that he is

Stop writing fanfics. We don't want them here.
And how would you get "Zack" from an A, L and E?

MarioLazar

first of all, Zack doesn't look a thing like Terra. Terra's hair is brown, Zack's hair is black. Zack's got a string of hair that hangs over his face, Terra doesn't. Plus, their facial structure is WAY different.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
first of all, Zack doesn't look a thing like Terra. Terra's hair is brown, Zack's hair is black. Zack's got a string of hair that hangs over his face, Terra doesn't. Plus, their facial structure is WAY different.

What you're saying is completely logical and true. The problem is that there are many (perhaps too many) kh fans that see

1.) Dark Hair
2.) Tough-looking face
3.) Slim, but muscular physique

and therefore, they assume the 2 must be the same person.

ultimaman_11

theres one way people wouldn't get confused, zack as a secret boss in terra's story! that'd be fun

Awards
theres one way people wouldn't get confused, zack as a secret boss in terra's story! that'd be fun

People would still get confused. They'd think they were fighting a clone if there was no back story to it.
And just because you think something is fun doesn't mean it would happen.
It doesn't sound fun to me, either. :(

A

Azrael

I still wonder how people can confuse Terra with Zack? Terra may be based off Zack's design, blame that on the unoriginality of Nomura but they're completely different people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back