• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could FF7 Zack be in KH:Birth by Sleep?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
And Terra is a new character that it's most likely based on Zack, but neigther him nor Axel have any connections with those FFVII characters

terra's actually the exact same character model as zach(besides clothes).
whereas axel is a diff character model than reno

[√]Genuflect
I can't believe it!

He's going to be in the PSP sequel ?

ZOMG!!!

Dual

In the World, looking for something worth finding
terra's actually the exact same character model as zach(besides clothes).
whereas axel is a diff character model than reno

Also different hair color and skin tone, and if you look at the BBS pics and then take a clook a Crisis Core, you see that they have different expressions

And what are you saying? That Terra and Zack are the same?
Because all I'm talking about is that Nomura tends to use some of his previous characters to design new ones

Chupacabra

I can't believe it!

He's going to be in the PSP sequel ?

ZOMG!!!

Lol calm yourself and read the posts.. it MIGHThappen but there are a lot of things that MIGHT happen in KH XD.

Crazy fans would make up theories how Terra and Zack are twins lol I'd rather say we're going to see little Yuffie of CC again and maybe young Cloud MAYBE>_>'

Although Hollow Bastion is included in BBS it doesnt mean the FF characters were already there

captain

Bronze Member
Although Hollow Bastion is included in BBS it doesnt mean the FF characters were already there

I'm pretty sure it is the home world of the FF 7 cast (and Squall for some reason). But who knows? They could throw a monkey wrench in our thinking and show us how the KH version of the characters relate to the FF characters.

Sorikux

If Zack wasn't in KH1 or KH2..why would he be in BBS? Also, backstories (or even the main stories) don't mean squat in KH. I mean look at Aeris...she's alive.

A

Azrael

Because it's a seperate universe, Zack might have well have been killed when HB/RG was took over by the Heartless or is hiding in some world that hasn't been shown in KH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back