• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could FF7 Zack be in KH:Birth by Sleep?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dataguy

I don't know if someone has already posted this, but I gotta get this off my back!
Do you think Zack could be on the PSP Kingdom Hearts? I mean, it's set a few years back, right? And there must be other reasons why Sephiroth is the darkness in Cloud's heart. Also,it's kinda crazy that on KH1 that Sora had spikey hair such as Cloud and Terra's hair is somewhat like Zack if you put it in a way...
If Zack was on the game, I would guess it would be like this:
Zack and Cloud were friends like Terra and Ven. Sephiroth comes in and ends Zack's life. Cloud kills the murderer and gets depressed of what happens. Cloud's darkness grows bigger from his sorrow and pain. Old Man Xehanort somehow uses the darkness in Cloud's heart to create a new Sephiroth. So, what happened then well be the cause of the events in the present.
That little guess is almost what happened in FF7. Whoa! So what do you think? Oh, sorry if there is misunderstandings or errors, it's my first post.

Cissy

Bronze Member
It would probably confuse too many people. Many already still believe that the main protagonist of KH:BBS is Zack.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I think Zack could most definitely be in BBS, but not for any of those reasons lol. Final Fantasy plot developments mean nothing in the KH universe. They're not the same people, they're just characters based on their FF counterparts. I think Zack may show up just to boost BBS popularity.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Kingdom Hearts isn't about the Final Fantasy characters. Sephiroth is just... fanservice or something. I also don't think Zack will be in the game since Terra looks like him.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Considering they havent completed the game yet, it may be an idea that pops into Nomura's head. I hope so. A Mako City world <3

KingdomSealer

I could maybe see it happening but I highly doubt it. Like bittermeat said, Terra already looks so much like Zack it would be confusing.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Terra and Zack are, like, twins. So everyone would think they were the same.

dataguy

Considering they havent completed the game yet, it may be an idea that pops into Nomura's head. I hope so. A Mako City world <3
That would be awesome! Shine some light on some FF worlds. Not the real ones, but maybe some counterpart worlds!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I don't know if someone has already posted this, but I gotta get this off my back!
Do you think Zack could be on the PSP Kingdom Hearts? I mean, it's set a few years back, right? And there must be other reasons why Sephiroth is the darkness in Cloud's heart. Also,it's kinda crazy that on KH1 that Sora had spikey hair such as Cloud and Terra's hair is somewhat like Zack if you put it in a way...
If Zack was on the game, I would guess it would be like this:
Zack and Cloud were friends like Terra and Ven. Sephiroth comes in and ends Zack's life. Cloud kills the murderer and gets depressed of what happens. Cloud's darkness grows bigger from his sorrow and pain. Old Man Xehanort somehow uses the darkness in Cloud's heart to create a new Sephiroth. So, what happened then well be the cause of the events in the present.
That little guess is almost what happened in FF7. Whoa! So what do you think? Oh, sorry if there is misunderstandings or errors, it's my first post.

KH and FF aren't the same universe. Meaning that Cloud's backstory is different from that in FF7.

Meaning that IF Zack's in BBS, there's no guarentee of him being connected to Cloud

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I think there's definitely a chance of Zack showing up somewhere just for fan service. The confusion between Terra and Zack shouldn't be an issue (though I won't be surprised if it turns out to be). Honestly though, if someone's going to confuse the two, they shouldn't even be playing BBS imo.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
You mean such characters as "Thief", "Black Mage" or "Warrior"?
Or maybe even "Red Mage" :O

Black Mage would be teh shiznite.
HADOKEN to the face and run the universe.

Dont count on it. S-E puts FFVII on a pedestal.

Which is why it got a sidestory, a prequel and a sequel. There's even a remake rumor. Nomura loves to gobble down Cloud and Sephiroth's reproductive organs.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
when you all say counterparts that really pisses me off.
first off cloud appeared in the coliseum! and he did not know Leon, Yuffie, and Aris
from what we thought?!? no at the ending of KH credits ect whatever, he comes to traverse town? or Radiant Garden.
and Aris starts talking to him but this is my opinion "Are they really starting to know each other?" or did they know each other from the start?
now seriously there are some roles that are counterparts like idk Tidus,Wakka, and Selphie. and then theres YRP.
There all not really counter parts its just which way you describe them.
but i do believe that FF1-5 is going to be in BBS.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
when you all say counterparts that really pisses me off.
first off cloud appeared in the coliseum! and he did not know Leon, Yuffie, and Aris
from what we thought?!? no at the ending of KH credits ect whatever, he comes to traverse town? or Radiant Garden.
and Aris starts talking to him but this is my opinion "Are they really starting to know each other?" or did they know each other from the start?
now seriously there are some roles that are counterparts like idk Tidus,Wakka, and Selphie. and then theres YRP.
There all not really counter parts its just which way you describe them.
but i do believe that FF1-5 is going to be in BBS.

Cloud and Aeris did know each other beforehand even in the KH universe. It wasn't under the same circumstances, however. They are not from Gaia, and they didn't meet in Midgar. Cloud was a rogue, and Leon + the FF7 bunch were from Radiant Garden. So, they are counterparts at best.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
Cloud and Aeris did know each other beforehand even in the KH universe. It wasn't under the same circumstances, however. They are not from Gaia, and they didn't meet in Midgar. Cloud was a rogue, and Leon + the FF7 bunch were from Radiant Garden. So, they are counterparts at best.

i liked how you said it you made a good impression i think?
do you think theres an aging process?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back