• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could FF7 Zack be in KH:Birth by Sleep?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

captain

Bronze Member
I pray he won't.
I pray no FF character will....

The whole point of the Kingdom Hearts series is to crossover Disney with FF.
Otherwise, we're left with... The Disney Channel Games...
Just small roles here and there would be fine. Nothing to major on the FF part.

Raiko

Come break me down
i wish he was but but ppl will get really confused on who's who.Zack's old hairstyle looks a bit like terra's except for its black.(thats why they think thy are clones)

MF29

We don't need anymore over emotional spikey hair pretty boy Final Fantasy characters in this game, there are enough as it is. If you want to see Zack, play Crisis Core.

boo_shoe2000

pfft. hair. My hair looks like Chip Skylark and no one even calls me that.
+ all of them has spiky hair.

THis is Chip SKylark
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yJERY0prO_s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yJERY0prO_s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Raiko

Come break me down
We don't need anymore over emotional spikey hair pretty boy Final Fantasy characters in this game, there are enough as it is. If you want to see Zack, play Crisis Core.

you talking to me or everybody? im already playing CC. Cloud might not be in BbS.what if he was replaced by someone else?

MF29

you talking to me or everybody? im already playing CC. Cloud might not be in BbS.what if he was replaced by someone else?

That was a statement directed to anyone that thinks that we need more Final Fantasy characters from Final Fantasy VII or any other that contains people who have illogical spikey hair styles with an over excessive amount of emotional disputes.

We have new emo boys know, Terra and Ven, along with the other FF characters that are going to be in the game along with them.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

True but what's wrong with expressing our wishes we can't have? Honestly, I already KNEW about 'spikey hair pretty boy Final Fantasy characters in the game' aspect. Besides, I'm playing CC and still loving it. And his role wasn't that big anyway. Well at least there's Ven and also Terra in BBS (who's put into the plot already). And yeah, I know there's already enough FF characters and such. Just expressing what I think on this.

MF29

True but what's wrong with expressing our wishes we can't have? Honestly, I already KNEW about 'spikey hair pretty boy Final Fantasy characters in the game' aspect. Besides, I'm playing CC and still loving it. And his role wasn't that big anyway. Well at least there's Ven and also Terra in BBS (who's put into the plot already). And yeah, I know there's already enough FF characters and such. Just expressing what I think on this.

Nuttin's wrong with that. That's just my entitled opinion, I wasn't knocking Crisis Core either, it's a great game, but leave Zack with Crisis Core, I don't think we need anymore of those types of characters.

A

Azrael

Of course, all the Zack fanboys and fangirls can pretend that Terra is Zack lol, but it would be nice if he had a tiny non important cameo like Jessie, Biggs, and Wedge

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Of course, all the Zack fanboys and fangirls can pretend that Terra is Zack lol, but it would be nice if he had a tiny non important cameo like Jessie, Biggs, and Wedge

Of course. Because we all love Zack and Terra seems like the closest thing to him. Well in a way that is. Considering the looks department. I guess. XD

captain

Bronze Member
I still think it is interesting that since FF 7 is so popular they continued it in prequel, sequel, and movie. Not only that, but there is a whole Cloud/Sephiroth FF 7 sub plot to Kingdom Hearts. I would really like to see them expand on this a little and include Zack is Birth by Sleep.

A

Azrael

I still think it is interesting that since FF 7 is so popular they continued it in prequel, sequel, and movie. Not only that, but there is a whole Cloud/Sephiroth FF 7 sub plot to Kingdom Hearts. I would really like to see them expand on this a little and include Zack is Birth by Sleep.

Nomura is just a big old FF7 fanboy, blame him for including it.

What the hell? Might as well put Zack, only if he is killed by Sephiroth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back