• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded is Stupid

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
Re: Coded is Retarded

Alright, I was thinking this too in some ways. I am tired of revisiting the same worlds and stuff like that. But that's just how it is.

Sure, new worlds would have been nice, but it is what it is. But I do find the revisiting of worlds more as filler than actually "new gameplay." And they do need something new. But at least they're making a ton of new games, if you remember, for the longest time we just had Kingdom Hearts one and CoM. They took a very long time on the others.

New worlds will come soon enough. And Re:Coded will not be retarded.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

please stop your whining
the games ned the worlds to build to future games, yes we've been to them multiple times, but atleast we arent doing the same story over and over

TehSoulCookie

I think it's fine to rehash worlds. I don't really understand all the complaining about Agrabah (Except that Pete mission in Days. UGH.) and I'd actually like to see other worlds from KH1 rehashed (Monstro anyone? Deep Jungle, perhaps?). Though I can understand how it can get repetitive, personally, I'm fine with it.

And no, Re:Coded is not retarded. It has relevancy to the plot, and actually looks quite fun, though at first I wasn't too excited for it either. Plus, secret ending. I never thought two words such as those would make me so excited. :D

impart

Climb The Sky

lol I hated monstro, I got lost so bad

but deep jungle i would never mind going back to. I like it there

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Plus, secret ending. I never thought two words such as those would make me so excited. :D

Secret Ending, Secret Ending, Secret Ending.
Are you aroused? jk

Anyways, @ OP, Re:Coded is not at all retarded. It's a major addition to the plot, and answers many questions left behind at the end of KH2, most notable, the letter. Plus, it acts as a bridge game just like CoM did, letting KH3 plot be easier to start, or, whatever game comes after Coded, timeline-wise.

Rehashing the worlds is starting to get annoying though. But I like KH1 Sora more. He's less whiney.

Desert_Punk

I don't think its gonna be a COMPLETE re-hash. Even the re-hash titles added a new world or two to the mix. (CoM had Castle Oblivion introduced Twilight Town and Days expanded Neverland). I have a feeling that Re: Coded maybe (and this is a big maybe) will have at least one new world in the game. Possibly something to do with KH3DS. A sort of "teaser world" I would assume.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Kingdom Hearts 3 doesn't exist so it's all you have.
Thats still stupid.

Plus it looks a boobton more interesting and unique than KH games have been the past few years.
Yeah because its a new game so you don't really now what to expect not to mention its a first for a FF game "Fantasy based on reality" not too mention it dark everyone loves dark. But I don't see how its better than KH3 when the two games are absolutely different.

O

Oberon

ZiggyK said:
Hell, I just bought a second hand psp online, and it still hasn't arrived so I think I've been scammed, and as a 16 year old high school student, I don't get that much money easily :S
I'm late on this, but that sucks. I recently sold and re-bought a PSP (with a 20$ profit but who cares really) because my old one sucked the nuts.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Coded is Stoopid

Nomura continues to create kingdom hearts games which basically mirror the first one. first he did it with COM, then desided to remake it and make RE:COM, and then Coded and then decides to remake that too. Im getting sick of playing as KH1 sora and going to the same Disney Worlds over and over again.

Then... don't play it! Yaay, everyone is happy.

So guess what, he decides to create Re:Coded, a attempt at remaking a terrible japanese cell phone game, where you play as a Digital KH1 sora and fight stupid Blocks. that just represents the word Retarded.

Hm, calling things you've never experienced 'retarded' represents the word Ignorant, imo.

I almost don't want KH3 to come out. Everyone bitches so much about new games as it is.

ispoiledmyself

i agree, im getting sick of seeing KH1 sora. We've seen him wear those same clothes in basically all the kingdom hearts games except BBS. I understand it's essential in some of the games such as re:coded or COM but still, it would be a nice and great change if we see more of KH2 sora

ZiggyK

i agree, im getting sick of seeing KH1 sora. We've seen him wear those same clothes in basically all the kingdom hearts games except BBS.

Am I missing a memo or was that game... you know.. I can't remember it's name, just been erased from everyones memories...

I think it was important... I think it was the second numbered title...

Meh, I guess it never happened.

(DAMN YOU NAMINE!!)

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Re:Coded > Birth By Sleep.

That's right, I said it.

oh u

Yes, because your tastes certainly are an accurate portrayal of the quality of the series.

That door swings both ways, you know.

Then... don't play it! Yaay, everyone is happy.
Hm, calling things you've never experienced 'retarded' represents the word Ignorant, imo.

I almost don't want KH3 to come out. Everyone bitches so much about new games as it is.

I'd say not acknowledging that going through the same worlds as the first game for the umpteenth time is a valid complaint is silly.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I'd say not acknowledging that going through the same worlds as the first game for the umpteenth time is a valid complaint is silly.

CoM didn't bother me so much because it was a different type of gameplay, which made the words feel different, and I think that because Coded has a new type of gameplay too and is full of little minigames and puzzles it will have the same effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back