• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cloud or Zack?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Describing Cloud as emo is like describing Zack as SUUPPEERRR. Probably didn't word that right.
Really, I'd be a little less talkative to people if I handed the one villain in the world the destructive item he needed, found out my entire early life I'd known was a lie, and suffered poisoning twice in life that were both severe. Also, watching my teammates die in battle (Avalanche),

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Honestly, i highly doubt many people have been through the "shit" he went through. And "he's emo", come on that's so 3 years ago, everyone has established that Cloud is not emo.

He's all, "Why do I fight," or "What's the point." Call the waaaambulance.

Seriously though, he acts like he's the only one in the game who's had to go through shit. What about Tifa? What about Aerith or Zack? What about Vincent? What about Marlene or Denzel, or any of the other kids who live in Midgar in AC after Geostigma broke out?

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Vincent was experimented on. Also had his lady lock up in some crystal. TBH I like Vincent, but locking yourself in a coffin for 40 years is a bit over the top.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
He's all, "Why do I fight," or "What's the point." Call the waaaambulance.

Seriously though, he acts like he's the only one in the game who's had to go through shit. What about Tifa? What about Aerith or Zack? What about Vincent? What about Marlene or Denzel, or any of the other kids who live in Midgar in AC after Geostigma broke out?

kind of a brash generalization of his character but ok whatever floats your boat

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
He could come out at any time. He saw it as his 'punishment' Remember?

Yeah, I remember, just thought I'd throw that in there.

:snickers at image of Vincent sitting in a "time-out" corner:

Okay, I'm done, back to the topic.

I DO have to admit though, that if it came down to clothes, I would definitely pick Cloud over Zack - Cloud's AC and KHII outfits are incredibly badass.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
Just came to a conclusion. Zack's pretty much obsessed with Angeal throughout the entire game.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
Just came to a conclusion. Zack's pretty much obsessed with Angeal throughout the entire game.

People apparently like getting obsessed with something...or someone, in FFVII. Sephiroth's obsessed with Cloud, Zack's obsessed with Angeal, Genesis is OBSESSED with Loveless...

yeah but the clothes Zack was wearing were from Soldier....and so were Clouds in the first FF7
so.....yeah :/

Angeal makes the SOLDIER uniform look badass though - Zack and Cloud...well, they don't.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I liked Cloud more. I would have liked Zack if his backstory wasn't so similar to Cloud's. It made me feel as though I've was playing Cloud, but in a different body. Zack should have been overly different. I liked Zack in FF7 though.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
I liked Cloud more. I would have liked Zack if his backstory wasn't so similar to Cloud's. It made me feel as though I've was playing Cloud, but in a different body. Zack should have been overly different. I liked Zack in FF7 though.

Zack was more cheerful and outgoing than Cloud in CC though. Zack was awesome FFVII. XD

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Zack, of course.

While Cloud certainly got the looks, and that is basically what made him such an iconic character in the first place, Zack is much more likeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back