• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cloud or Zack?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I really preferred Zack Fair if anything he was way more cheerful than Cloud and whenever I saw Cloud, he was a downer for me.
I don't care if Zack Fair died. I think it stinks that he died but I loved that fact that he took care of/looked after Cloud...even if he could just gone off on his own and stuff but he didn't. To me, I highly respect him for that and Cloud imo, came after Zack and most of the time, I would of gone with Cloud over any FF characters except Vincent Valentine but this question: Zack Fair all the way. I mean Zack Fair's sunny disposition is way x1000 BETTER then Cloud's depression. I mean I can understand why Cloud acts the way he does but I did like him in Crisis Core way better then anything else! Also another thing I liked about Zack Fair more was how he was willing to die and gave his blade to Cloud. Zack Fair was a great friend and because of that, I like Zack way better. Zack's just a pure win in my book. Cloud, at times, I get mad at him...to be honest. >_<;;

Um I had more to say but that's all I can think up of.

Apollo

Silver Member
I don't really care for either of the characters, but if I had to choose I would pick Zack. Just because his personality was upbeat and Cloud's was very boring.

Sakura Angel

Well it's hard to say D: Clould is plain yes but to me he is awsome. Zack is funny lively cute and serious.... Alright ya I'd have to go with zack he is awsome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back