• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bravely Second: End Layer - BDFF 4th Anniversary, teasing upcoming news?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Coeurl

Demon Dance
Re: Bravely Second - Magnolia & the Three Musketeers!

The big guy is certainly distracting in battles. I got used to the uniform height of the first game's party.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

The big guy is certainly distracting in battles. I got used to the uniform height of the first game's party.

It makes me wonder how he looks if he was arranged in a different slot in the party aside from the first.

His flying cape is nice when he casts a spell.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards

It all looks so vibrant and pretty *_*

Sad that I couldn't hear that battle theme properly.

Roxas1X

Banned

Loved the first one and am ready for Bravely Second! I do hope atleast one of the main characters from the original becomes playable at some point! And where is Edea and Ringabel!

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

The new menu music is very lovely. I can't to hear more tracks from the game.

[video=youtube;sA_I8j0TaWA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sA_I8j0TaWA[/video]

[video=youtube;fkx78ZCBpl0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj21Bs89K4Y[/video]

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

[video=youtube;sA_I8j0TaWA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sA_I8j0TaWA[/video]

I know the music is being done by ryo, but I'm still kind of sad it doesn't have the "punch" that Revo's music did.

It sounds gorgeous, but yeah. I can't detach myself from the first game's music.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

YES! I've been looking for the Boss theme on Youtube. Glad I decided to stop by. That track's been running in my head since I heard it on a vid of someone fighting the Demo bosses. It's a pretty good boss theme IMO. Now I just need to hope someone will make an extension of the track.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Bravely Second: End Layer - FRIEND SLAYER? SEND PLAYER? TEND FLAYER?

Maybe it's a reference to Default's "layers" at the end & Second's story is the final "layer" of the original game's story. Or SE just thought it sounded good lol.

It can't be that easy. The subtitle has meaning, for sure, but they did set a prescendent with the first game's subtitle little vanishing act

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards

mother fuckers i came here specifically to tell you guys that i think it's "friend slayer" and then i see the title..

Sora67

Banned

Bravely Second released in Japan and there thinking of making a Bravely 3rd now!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Bravely Second: End Layer - Headed to the west in 2016

I wonder if this game would be alright. Were the previous games any good?

There was only one game before this one (unless you want to count the rerelease "For the Sequel" which was just BD with some changes and the browser game Praying Brage). It is a fun game if you like turn-based RPGs. Has a nice spin on the system and a wealth of features to enjoy. You will love some characters, hate others, and probably toss the game once you make it to Chapter 5 but I loved the game, flaws and all.

The things about Bravely Default that people absolutely hated are not present in Bravely Second, which automatically makes it an infinitely more enjoyable game so if you want to try a new series with a compelling story and probably the best character ever named Edea Lee, then you should check out Bravely Default.

Bravely Second can be played without playing BDFF, but to get a better appreciation of the characters (like Edea Lee) it is recommended you play the first one before diving into the second one.

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al

I might have just yelled a bit...its fine. I didn't have a doubt about it coming, but I was wondering when they would announce it. Now I just need to stay spoiler free for a year-ish, we'll see how well THAT goes lol.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I might have just yelled a bit...its fine. I didn't have a doubt about it coming, but I was wondering they would announce it. Now I just need to stay spolier free for a year-ish, we'll see how well THAT goes lol.

Spoiler: Everybody dies at the end except Praline

tumblr_n13qy7Mzqx1qb1m9to1_500.gif

Back