• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach : Crossroads (Redo) (Positions still open) (WE NEED ARRANCAR)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorakiba

Hey XIII Nobodies, I just wanted to confirm with you, your character has been living on Karakura for awhile (he's not new to the island), so he knows Kiba pretty well? Is that correct, or is he a newcomer who doesn't know Kiba?

Sorakiba

Hey, Gene ... a couple of questions for you before my next post...

I am assuming that Amo and Kyo are standing on some kind of solid ground, not floating up in the air, is that correct? Are they in the city standing on a street corner, maby on a rooftop?... maby in a park, or just outside the city?... (I'm not asking because of Dāgo, -he's still on the other side of the city, I'm just trying to get a sense of where everyone is located)... a description of their sourrounding would help me with my next decisions...

A question about Amo... does she feed off of souls, or reiatsu... is she actually sucking the souls of these humans - killing them in the process, or is she only sucking out their reiatsu - causing them to pass-out (but not killing them)? - This will be a critical distinction for Kiba, in deciding what to do in the next set of events...

Also, I'd like to confirm with you, that it's ok for me to use Hakari's "purify" ability if I need to, I might not resort to useing it, but I'd still like to make sure you won't have a problem with it first... for reference, my character sheet can be found here:

Post number #232

Last edited:

Tiax

Update:

I decided to change Scar's Shikai and Bankai. His Zanpakuto should be in the form of some sort of sword instead of a sythe.

Also, I gave Siax a new ability which kind of goes with his Cero Blades.

Last edited:

gene chaos

Hey, Gene ... a couple of questions for you before my next post...

I am assuming that Amo and Kyo are standing on some kind of solid ground, not floating up in the air, is that correct? Are they in the city standing on a street corner, maby on a rooftop?... maby in a park, or just outside the city?... (I'm not asking because of Dāgo, -he's still on the other side of the city, I'm just trying to get a sense of where everyone is located)... a description of their sourrounding would help me with my next decisions...

A question about Amo... does she feed off of souls, or reiatsu... is she actually sucking the souls of these humans - killing them in the process, or is she only sucking out their reiatsu - causing them to pass-out (but not killing them)? - This will be a critical distinction for Kiba, in deciding what to do in the next set of events...

Also, I'd like to confirm with you, that it's ok for me to use Hakari's "purify" ability if I need to, I might not resort to useing it, but I'd still like to make sure you won't have a problem with it first... for reference, my character sheet can be found here:

Post number #232

they are floating up there but for convince i'll change it to a roof top of a 6 story building. Amo she's using gonzui which is sucking the souls, this wouldn't kill them just put them in a comatose state. she has 10 minutes until she could spit them out. her gusto ability however eats reiatsu, course from the strength of your attack i'm certain that it'll damage her.

ya it's cool to use it.

Tiax

I got a post up for Siax, still gotta think of what Scar should do next...

Also, thanks everyone for your comments about the pics. My cousin would be flattered...lol

Sorakiba

I don't have enough time remaining before I have to go to sleep today, so I'll put up a post tomorrow morning for certain. :)

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
WOw, I have no idea how long it has been since my last post, let alone my last rp post. So it might be crap, but after a hiatus from rping, I say its good xD

So if there is anything wrong with it, hit me up a vm, kay' :3

Sorakiba

DT, Did Shin actually die?... I thought he just passed out?

Masa, do you mind if my character invented "spirit rings", rings that allow a normal human to see hollows and shinigami?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back