• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach : Crossroads (Redo) (Positions still open) (WE NEED ARRANCAR)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Website
sites.google.com
I would post now, but I'll give all of the other captains time to react.

I don't think Kanji should have to alert the seireitei of an arrancar, it seems most in it would have the ability to sense an arrancar appearing.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
well then it'd be like 3 on one. The arrancar is already fighting himself. (In weird drama like screenplay style) And now your on the way, so how is that fair?

its not supposed to be fair, its supposed to be realistic. Why do you want to be fair to him anyways? technically, the arrancar is your enemy.

Tiax

I would post now, but I'll give all of the other captains time to react.

I don't think Kanji should have to alert the seireitei of an arrancar, it seems most in it would have the ability to sense an arrancar appearing.

Eh, true. But...think of it as a personal message for you to tell everyone else of my arrival. :p I might edit that out and put some other stuff to replace it.

Tiax

hey tiax, why do u do screenplay writing? are you like a professional screenplay writer, or you just dont write as good with normal writing?

This. I'm really horrible when it comes to in-depth stuff. Which is why my dream to become a writer will fail. :(

Akans

「moriya」
Well I'm back from exams... I'll post tomoro for sure.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Drake ran off, I guess I could make some way for him to come back soon or comment on his current situation.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'm pretty sure we're still not heading in quite yet, at least not the majority of us.

In fact, I might have Drake meet up with Kanji.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
∞;4693494 said:
I'm pretty sure we're still not heading in quite yet, at least not the majority of us.

In fact, I might have Drake meet up with Kanji.

Well, I have no objections to that.

At this point, Kanji has no means of revealing himself, but he may if the need arises. Right now, he just thinks that the arrancar in the soul society is an idiot, so he's not helping out.

BUT, if people actually realize there's an arrancar there (right now nobody seems to D:), then things may get interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back