• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• you creates barriers. rofl.

oops. i just read the bankai part. rofl.

Even still dude a zanpakuto's abilities are based off of bankai and shikai abilities. so really your sword's spirit form shouldn't have it under that category. we've seen such evidence in Bleach already. It should be listed as such under the bankai then i assume. Dude also i just felt i should mention that the merge is a bit well over the top for me. but i suppose it was cleared.
    Sorry man... maby I'm having a brain-fart or something,... but I don't understand what you mean by that at all?

If it helps, ...

In hakari's description, it is noted that she can "teleport", but that teleportation isn't instant... it is as fast as the speed of light, because she is a [Light Element] zanpakuto spirit...

When Kiba uses his Bankai, he gains all of her abilities, which he can use at will.

Does that make since?
    I shall call you Mini-DT. rofl.

Lol. Momo and Toshiro are awesome. :3

Dude. I read your template. While I admit you do have the speed of light in your bankai i seems to highly suggest it only as a barrier. the particles seem to create an impenetrable counter reaction barrier. i saw no such thing about light movement. >.>;;;
    NP Skitty,...

LOL... DT, that would be the arrogance I told you of earlier, showing through... While I've only been doing "play by post" RPing on message boards for a little over a year,... I've been RPing bleach since the very first episode, and have been using Sorakiba, in one form or another, as my primary character the whole entire time...

He generally lives by the code of Bushido, - Truth, Honor, Loyalty, Heroic Courage, Justice, Polite Courtesy, and Compassion.

This tend to make him a little arrogant (so he does think highly of himself) - but he considers himself more of a fatherly figure who needs to protect those around him... This is how I've always played him, the only difference here, is that this if the first time I've played him as an enemy to soul society.

PS - DT, I love that gif with Momo... it looks like she's reaching her hand into her robe and grabbing her breast... ROFL!!!

(although, if you look closely, you can tell she isn't... lol)

P-PS - DT, sorry man... I really got the speed thing wrong... when I had read your "lightning movement" ability, I thought it was as fast as the speed of light, but upon re-reading it... ha-ha,... it's only 136,000 miles per hour... boy, was I wrong... that's pretty slow (comparatively speaking)...

In his Bankai, Kiba can travel at the speed of light - 186,000 miles per second!!! - That's like many hundreds of millions of times faster than Shin... ROFLMAO ... I got that one all wrong man... just from a simple mis-read... lol.

[Shin's speed = 8,160,000 miles traveled in one hour]
    [Kiba's speed = 669,600,000 miles traveled in one hour]
    Rofl. Sorakiba not so correct Shin moves at the speed of lightning which is i suppose fair to call it basically teleporting though faster. Of course DT is not god nor a power so I'd not allow for uber zomg i hacked yer characterz into pieces. xDDD I'm a fair guy I'd of allowed you to strike first which is why i actually gave the warning in that post. lol. Dude you think highly of yourself don't you? ROFL. Just judging by your last post of course. xD Welcome to the DT side. *ego ref.*

lmao.
    Okay, thanks for explaining, although I really didn't take Kiba as being a jerk; he was just looking out for them. Not sure if you're aware of it or not, but I posted on the RP. Sorry if it seems to switch between Matt and Kitten, it's supposed to be from Matt's POV.
    You pick. please? flip a coin or something. I can't choose on my own. LOL.

rofl. FUNKY TOWN! xD

Unfortunately at this point he's beyond reason. I'd love to explain why but I don't spoil. ;D

Yeah that would have been um dangerous to do. i have no idea how he would have reacted and i'm his creator. roflcopter.

Highly unlikely. But hell it wouldn't hurt.
    I Dunno... I'll roll with what ever you go with...

FYI - My original plans, before you got all jiggy with it, and went all bankai on my ass, was to show Shin the truth about what happened to Kiba, and gain Shin's trust, then show him how we (arrancar and visored) live in peace with each other, to show him the harmony we have created, then Kiba was going to give him the evidence that proves that the central 46 are the traitors who have betrayed soul society...

Kiba was planning on trying to convince the gotei 13 help fight the traitors in the central 46, and create a new order in the soul society
    Okay question. Do you want to battle or should i pull a plot twist out of my ass-er-head. rofl. cause i have something planed so either way it works for me.
    Actually, I'm relativly new to play by post RPing, I've only been doing this for a little over a year...

However, I have been playing dungeons and dragons for twenty-one years, and was a certified dungeon master with the TSR corporation before they sold out to WotC, my style of RP, is largly based on a turn-based style... I like to make it clear who is "speaking or talking", and who is (thinking things)...

Some people think it takes up too much room, but trying to make sense of some of the other styles I've seen... is hard.

I also like to have as much detailed information as possible... My D&D character has a "character sheet" that is over twenty pages long. Most people have two or three pages, lol.
    Well i must say that you have outbeaten some of my temps, also your post in the rp, wow nice writing style; i take it you have been rping and/or writing for a good while now, amirite?
    Thanks,... I usually play the same character in every bleach RP that I join, of course, the history for each one is different, so I have to modifiy it slightly for each one.

Most of his history is from where I started him as a human character in a bleach RP, at the Bleach-World site before they shut down. Most of his history was actually RP'd there at that site.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back