• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach : Crossroads (Redo) (Positions still open) (WE NEED ARRANCAR)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masamune

Big Boss
Okay...... things are getting weirder..... Captains are already at the disadvantage as it is.

EDIT: Those of you have not posted for over 2 weeks will be sent a pm. Failing to post after another 3 days of the PM, I have the right to remove you from the rp. Of course with a valid reason, the time line may be extended.

People from the top of my head:
The captain of technological division.

I'll check later for more people when I have the free time.

Last edited:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Hey masa, hope your not too mad at me for not being able to post as much as i'd like to, i am going through a very stressful time in my life right now, and i am finding myself on the forums less and less <.<

Sorakiba

Akans, how well do you want our characters to know each other from soul society...

Do they know each other really well, well, have met a few times, have seen each other around, or have only heard of each other...

Masamune

Big Boss
Hey masa, hope your not too mad at me for not being able to post as much as i'd like to, i am going through a very stressful time in my life right now, and i am finding myself on the forums less and less <.<

naah naah... it's cool hun.

We all have a life outside of the internet and it's often crappy. So don't worry, don't stress yourself too much. You can post whenever you have time.

gene chaos

i vote yes to zero squad , gives more craziness to the whole story.

gonna post my arrancar's... there was only gonna be one but ended up drawing more and more.
also sertsa pic Sersta Yotsuba by ~Erebues on deviantART and his bakai Sertsa Yotsuba and lan by ~Erebues on deviantART

should i still say its bankai time?... guess i just did

Name// Kyoshima Hazimoto (prefers to be called kyo)
Age// 450
Sex// male
status// arrancar
Zanpakuto Name// Corasuyuki
Released Form// Burst forward Corasuyuki Kyoshima resurrecion by ~Erebues on deviantART
skills// bala, cero, herrio, Garganta , Sonído
his resurrecion grants him great speed.

The Tree of his Majesty// kyo tears off a piece of his horn and stabs it into something. after it attaches it grows into what resembles a tree. this tree sucks up reshi as it grows. these trees can recieve orders from kyo and can fire a cero.

His tail// his tail is made up of spirit energy, it normally is mist like and intangible. kyo can solidify it in the form of a weapon and attack an opponent like that.

Appearance// the one on the left Kyoshima and Matosyaho by ~Erebues on deviantART

Biography: Kyo was an Adjuchas-class Hollow .when he first met sertsa he tried to eat his soul. at this point though sertsa had already been in heuco mundo for over 100 years. this difference in skill way clear, sertsa had said he just eaten so he left kyo there wounded. after 5 years had passed he found sertsa again, and proceeded to challenge him yet again. the results still the same. this time however he followed sertsa around trying to learn the secret to power. a couple of months would go by before sertsa was ambushed by 12 Adjuchas class hollow. this is were he learned the secret of his power. sertsa donned his hollow mask, he took out 3 instantly with his twin ceros . another four in close combat , unfortunately for Kyo 2 of the hollows had spotted him. after sertsa had finished the last of the hollows off. the two who spotted kyo held him as a prisoner thinking he had some connection to sertsa. Sertsa however had no attachment to kyo so at first he was going to leave him to die. but strangely enough sertsa came back and saved him, not before one of the hollows had ripped off his mask. Kyo fell into a deep sleep for about a month and in that month sertsa had watched over his body. even after he had healed up Kyo stayed with sertsa, the two eventually becoming good friends.

these guys are more of side characters

Name// Matosyaho Sasuyaro
Age// 500
Sex// female
Zanpakuto Name// iron maiden
skills// cero, bala ,Garganta, Sonído, and herrio.

Released Form// bleed iron maiden Matosyaho resurrecion by ~Erebues on deviantART
to release her zanpakuto she stabs her sword into her chest. as the swords hilt finally disappears several blades emerge from her chest.

ability// the swords in her chest and hands can extent in the direction their facing.

Segunda Etapa( second resurrecion)//impale iron maiden Matosyaho Segunda Etapa by ~Erebues on deviantART
ability// all the spikes on the other shell can extend at great speeds.
triple cero, she shoot several ceros at the same time. the cero's come from the swords impaling her hands and from the face on the outer shell.
Appearance//Kyoshima and Matosyaho by ~Erebues on deviantART the one on the right.

Biography// was a vasto lorde class menos. after one night in hueco mundo she saw kyo and sertsa together. in that instant she fell in love with kyo. she then proceeded to stalk him for two years undetected by the two. at the end of the second year following the two lan noticed her presences during a fight with some hollows. after she realized that kyo and her couldn't be together because she was still a hollow, she decided to rip off her own mask. after that she joined the group to get close to kyo.

personality// she is very shy and silent. preferring to avoid battle, she will only engage if she feels it is an utmost necessary. she also happens to be a masochist, when ever she gets hurt or cut she happens to moan.

Name// Amo Regnum Carcar
Age// 5
Sex // female
Zanpakuto Name// tartarus
Hollow hole// located in the center of her stomach.
hollow skills//cero, bala ,Garganta, Sonído, herrio, Gonzui, and Negación.
Released Form//Amo Resurrecion by ~Erebues on deviantART
Second release//Spiral into the deepest pits of hell, Tartarus!! // Currently sealed.
Release Skills// her release forms more of the hollow mask on the back of her head, and attached via metal threads are gloves, two lance tips, and a hexagon shield. Tartarus has the ability to talk through any of these.

Gladius ex Letum(sword of ruin)- her lances travel through their own garganta's and appear near the opponent attacking, there is a delay before the portal opens (3.5 seconds) and before they exit (2.3 seconds).

Vashta Nerada(shadows thats melt flesh)- her saliva becomes incredibility acidic. This acid can melt steel in seconds, makes ya wonder what would happen if she bit you.

Gusto (taste)- using her own variant oh a garganta, it forms a small hole tear in front of her mouth , or hands. anything directly in front of it for 56 meters . is simply gone, using this ability makes Amo feel as if shes eating.

Furor Flumer ( madness river) -using one of her special garganta's she forces the energy that flows between the dimensions outward in the direction of her enemy.

Malum Lacum ( evil of the lost )- using the souls thats she has eaten she forces them through a special garganta and forces them to attack the opponent.

Meus Mundus ( my world)- the inner dimension that resides inside of her. this is where all the souls she has eaten goes . she can also escape into this world by eating herself.

Appearance//Amo Regnum Carcer by ~Erebues on deviantART

Biography// before sertsa, lan, kyo , and Matosyaho found her not much is known. when they did find her she was engaged in a battle of over 200 hollows. During this time she was in her second resurrecion, which took the form of a giant tower. the hollows proved no match for her as she ate them all. After she had finished eating them she began to eat the surroundings claiming to still be hungry. The trio escaped and didn't she her for a year. this time when they came found her she was a little girl. kyo had asked how she lost her mask claiming to have eaten it. After traveling for a month with them her hungry resurfaced and she released back into her second state. Lucky when she did this the gang was a distance away, cause when she released everything in about 50 yards were gone. Another group of hollows showed up to combat Amo but she ate them quicker then she did last year. lucky for the group an unknown ( Matosyaho believes he was a vaste lorde since of his spirit pressure) being comes from the distance and quickly subdues the rampaging Amo. Using some unknown power he seals Amo's second release, this seal takes the form of the choker on her neck. The group would travel for 1 year before she could use a garganta to get sertsa back to the soul society.

Last edited:
Awards
Website
sites.google.com
waiting is annoying.

on a side note, I have no idea how the hell I'm going to get Kanji out of the Soul society. I know Ichigo and the lot pass through a gate on Sokyoku Hill, but idk if I could get Kanji through that one.

Any ideas? Can soul reapers open a senkaimon on a whim? or is there only a specified few within the soul society?

XIII Nobodies

waiting is annoying.

on a side note, I have no idea how the hell I'm going to get Kanji out of the Soul society. I know Ichigo and the lot pass through a gate on Sokyoku Hill, but idk if I could get Kanji through that one.

Any ideas? Can soul reapers open a senkaimon on a whim? or is there only a specified few within the soul society?

Remember, gate locations may have been added/changed from the original story. I don't think I saw anything indicating that they didn't. So you can easily say that there's a gate near your present location. Also, when it comes down to it, if a shingami is guided by a Hell Butterfly, they can get through without having to go through the prohibiting world. Otherwise, when opening a door on their own, they will have to go through there. I'm pretty sure that's how it is, anyway.

Last edited:
Awards
Website
sites.google.com
I love plot holes :D

+re-
booooo.jpg

oh gatdammit

Sorakiba

Sorry for the late post, had RL shit to deal with...

Masa, I vote no on having Zero Division showing up (at least for any time soon)... they are the personal protectorate of the soul king only... they don't care what happens in soul society, anymore than the soul king himself does...

For a more immeadiate threat, mabe we could introduce a union of big nasty vasto lordes in Heuco Mundo, perhaps angry with all of the arrancar betraying them? - just a thought?

I think the soul king would only interfere if all of the entire soul society was on the verge of total annihilation, and the Zero Division would only interfere if what I just mentioned happens, or if someone manages to get one of those keys to the realm of the soul king, and enters his realm... like I said, they don't care about soul society... even with three-quarters of soul society in ruins, half of the gotei 13 either betrayed soul society, dead, or missing, and the shinigami loosing severely, the soul king still didn't interfere. - see: Memories of nobody. If not for Ichigo, soul society would have been gonners for certain.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Oh man lol. What the fuck did Ubi think he was doing.

Akans

&#12300;moriya&#12301;
Akans, how well do you want our characters to know each other from soul society...

Do they know each other really well, well, have met a few times, have seen each other around, or have only heard of each other...
Well if you have some uber big plot twisting idea, I'm open to whatever you think, but right now I'm thinking more of 'heard-of-not-really-know' type. xD

Sorakiba

No, Akans, I haven't got any epic plot twists, ... was just curious as to how well our characters knew each other.

Masamune

Big Boss
Kay guys, I have maths test coming up >.>

So I'll try to squeeze in a post by tomorrow.

Akans

&#12300;moriya&#12301;
Ah... if any of you guys want to knock Zariel out for a few days, feel free to (KNOCK out, not kill, Ubi).

I'll probably be inactive for the next week or so since I got mid-terms.... so yeah :p

Tiax

well I hope tiax can post soon :/

I hope I didn't confuse him or anything

My apologies. I'm still kind of a newb here. I had no clue where you guys were posting at. Thankfully, DT showed me. Also, I haven't had much time to get on here the past couple of days, what with Christmas coming up and all... I was putting Christmas lights up with my family and such, and, you know what the say, 'Family comes first.' *Sigh* Busy, busy, busy... I did get my first post up, though, so check it out.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
It's cool, don't worry about it. I'll be posting soon (hopefully).

oheyiposted

don't really know where to go from here, I'll leave what happens up to you tiax

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back