• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach : Crossroads (Redo) (Positions still open) (WE NEED ARRANCAR)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorakiba

Tee-hee... I had me an idea... just planning for the future...... ........ ....... ..............

For those who don't know me very well, I'm a Mastermind Rational of the INTJ personalty type (just google "intj mastermind" and you'll understand me very...very... well)... I like to plan ahead, and a few of those little rings might come in handy for a contengicy plan I was thinking about if things get bad... lol... ...

Tiax

@The-Lionheart:

I can't think of anything for Scar to do next, so, you can take control of him if you wish. I don't mind.

Sorakiba

Oh, DT... it's just a lil' contengincy... that's all... if I told, i'd ruin the suprise... although, I must say, it'is only one of many plans I'm considering... I might not even need to use it... In-fact,... I consider it plan C at best... There's a couple other plans that I'm considering trying to go for first, and if they don't work out... then there's plan C.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
@The-Lionheart:

I can't think of anything for Scar to do next, so, you can take control of him if you wish. I don't mind.

eeeeee

I have no idea what I'd have him do, other than somehow train? I really don't know where you're going with the whole training idea, so idk.

Masamune

Big Boss
@ DT, since you're undecided, I'm going to have to consider your character is dead.

@ all the captains: get Yo Ass back to soul society.

Tiax

eeeeee

I have no idea what I'd have him do, other than somehow train? I really don't know where you're going with the whole training idea, so idk.

I guess I'll think of something, but go ahead and do what you want. You don't have to wait on me. You can like sneak off early in the mourning or somethin'.

@ all the captains: get Yo Ass back to soul society.

Yes, sir!

Meh. If you want to claim such for me go right ahead. I do have shit to be done. It was fun here though I find myself unmotivated to continue rping. Later.

Damn it! >.< You were a good soldier, you.

Sorakiba

Gene... lol... I liked your post, but there was a tiny misunderstanding I think... Kiba didn't attack Amo... "Tentei kūra" isn't an attack... It's Bakudō #77, This was how Kiba telepathicly communicated with Sertsa, It transmits messages mentally to anyone within an area of the caster's choosing. - Here is a link to the bleach wiki kido list, and a video of it being used:

Bleach Kido List

Tentei kūra video

BTW, all of the Kido in the kido list, if you click on the name of the kido, it will take you to a page with a description, and a short clip of it.

Edit:
I just watched the latest three episodes of bleach... Lol, that was great... Muramasa's powers are really close to my character's own inner hollow, Shisou... lol...

Last edited:

Sorakiba

It's no prob bob...

I almost wish I had attacked... I liked that post, lol...

I actually started to reply to it as thought I did attack... but, I remembered that I named the kido in it... so I figured I just let you know instead... but it was still a good post.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back