• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach : Crossroads (Redo) (Positions Open) (WE NEED VIZARD/ARRANCAR)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gene chaos

Sertsa following with his eyes, the captain that escaped drakes cero with his shiki. he noticed that kitten was following him, he stopped disappeared then appeared behind her. " his shik,i i wonder if thats all it does?" {probably not he is a captain}. looking up he noticed another gate open up, "damn another captain!?" using shunpo he stops right in front of the opening. "hey mister captain soul soicety sure has gone down a bit since i was there. i mean come on for an intel mission you send captains, no not one captain but 3 !!."

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
((Yey, time to massacre some Shinigami Arrancar-fodder!))

Drake didn't flinch as he felt a Captain-level Reiatsu suddenly blossom behind him. It didn't even feel like a single-level release, the notable jump between unreleased and Shikai was not met, which meant that the Shinigami was only doing a partial release, like how Drake has his own partial-Resurréccion, which he would probably pull out soon, to just to make the fight a little bit easier. He kept his velocity constant as he rammed into one of the unranked Shinigami, a massive left-shoulder tackle that sent him flying back with Drake still pushing. He flattened the palm of the hand that held the Cero blast, and slammed it into the gut of the winded Shinigami. A whole was vaporised into him as the sphere made contact with his body, before Drake released the blast, a massive cone of bright red energy shooting out the back of the warrior and cutting him in half, while eliminating everything but his legs and everywhere from the pectorals up. He would die very soon if he wasn't already dead.

Drake had come at the Shinigami from the side, and as such, the two unranked Shinigami were virtually lined up with Drake. Now, the Arrancar was passing within five feet of the other Shinigami, who had drawn his sword, and whose face was now growing pale, seeing a friend of his so easily destroyed. Drake's arms didn't move, but another one appeared. From the back of the skeletal necklace-like mask remnant a hand extended, an arm of multiple segments like a spine. The hand zipped for the still-sheathed Zanpakuto, and whipped it out as Drake passed the Shinigami. The swing of the sword was added to the velocity of Drake's Sonido, and the Shinigami was cut in half along the gut.

Drake lost all interest in him as the two parts of his body fell to the Earth, and instead, now standing in the air, grabbed the sword from the extra arm's hand, and held it in a diagonal block, a defensive grip, as he pivoted to face the two remaining Shinigami, or at least, where he thought they would be; he still couldn't see them through the clouds. With no care at all, he unleashed a barrage of Bala blasts into the clouds in a wide cone, to flush out the Shinigami if not also injure them.

Sorakiba

Sorakiba sat in the chair at his desk, he had just had an important call placed on hold, while contemplating the current situation. He had received intelligence reports that new arrancar have arrived at the refuge, and a report from soul society confirming that the shinigami had narrowed down the location of the refuge, to the island.

Kiba knew the nature of the central 46 well, he knew that a recon mission would be sent to Karakura to gather intell on the operations of the refuge. He had been on hundreds of these missions himself…

Kiba: (Who would they send?... Defiantly a small squad… from the kido corps?... No… they usually get sent to Hueco Mundo… most likely the Onmitsukidō would be sent… a squad from the kido corps would probably attract too much attention here.

The stealth forces… a small squad of low lvl seated officers would probably go unnoticed by most of the others… Yeah… that's who they'll send. Central 46 would certainly order a small stealthy non-engagement mission, they always do that for intell missions… It would be foolish to send a captain or vice captain without a gentei kaijo. We've kept ourselves hidden for decades using gentei kaijo seals and sekkiseki rings to hide and suppress our reiatsu… I knew this time would come,… I'll have to make preparations to keep my people safe…)

Kiba reached over and engaged the holographic interface on the console of his desk. He activated the communications protocol, and pressed the intercom widget A voice spoke over the intercom system:

Shinoko: "Yes sir?"
Kiba: "Shinoko, I have a report that new arrancar have arrived on the island."
Shinoko: "Yes sir, I understand that there are a few new arrivals."
Kiba: "Please have Melody arrange to make contact, and prepare to assemble a meeting at one of the usual places. Have Melody send agents to the location when they're ready. I'll contact Michael and send notice to the others."
Shinoko: "Yes sir. … Also, sir, you have Mr. Takimaora still holding on line three."
Kiba: "I'll take the call in a moment."
Shinoko: "Of course,… will there be anything else, sir?"
Kiba: "Cancel the rest of my appointments for this evening."
Shinoko: "Certainly, sir."

Kiba then takes the call still holding, speaking Japanese fluently:

Kiba: "としてそれらはハロー氏Takimora、私は、フォームを処理するために感謝... ...する必要はありません、私のものと罰金午前...もちろん...はいサー...私は確認の上ですぐにお送りします...あなたサーありがとうございます貴重なご支援をさせたいが... ...もちろん...良い一日サーになれます。"

After he finishes the call, Sorakiba leans back in his chair, and thinks to himself:

Kiba: (This is going to be a problem…)
Hakari suddenly appears next to Kiba in the room … She reaches over and takes his hand into hers... With a firm grip she says:
Hakari: "You shouldn't stress yourself like this."
Kiba: "I know, but…"
Hakari: "No… you do everything in your power to bring about a peaceful world… but you are not a god. You cannot control fate… Things happen,… and we deal with them as we can, but you cannot worry about what might or might not happen."
Kiba: "Why must soul society hound us… Why must they…"
Hakari: "They are war mongering monsters, they hate peace, and only desire to wage a never ending war of attri…"
Kiba: "Easy Hakari… It is not the fault of the Gotei 13, they only follow the orders that they are given from the central 46."
Hakari: "You're correct, I'm sorry."
Kiba: "Don't… You never have to apologize to me Hakari."

Much latter that day:

Kiba sat at his desk, leaning forward, rapidly tapping his right index finger on his desk… New reports were constantly coming in from his intelligence network. A recon squad did come to Karakura, but it was not what Kiba expected…

Kiba: (Damn… a captain?!?... came along for a recon mission?!?... what the hell are they thinking? Sending a captain through without even a gentei kaijo seal?!? Can this be a recon mission,… or is this a tactical assault mission?... What the hell is central 46 thinking!!!)

A new report comes in… another captain without a gentei kaijo has arrived, and a battle has broken out…

Kiba: "Damn it!." (It seems I've been gone for too long… this must be an assault mission… things must have drastically changed in soul society… It's hard to believe that they would send out an assault squad without gathering intell first… It's been too long since I've gathered any intelligence in soul society… I'll have to rectify that immediately… In the mean time…)

Hakari, hearing Kiba's thoughts, appears in front of him…
Hakari: "Yes…"
Kiba: "It's time to put a stop to the soul societies plans… We must assume that soul society doesn't have much intell on us, or they would have sent all of their captains… It's time to show them that the only way that they are going to murder us, will be to lay siege to all of the living world."
Hakari: "You want me to release the gentei kaijo seals on all of the arrancar and visored at the same time?"
Kiba: "Yes… Teleport to the other side of the island, and give the signal. All of the arrancar and visored on Karakura will release their seals at the same time. No shinigami in their right mind will stay here after that."
Hakari: "I'll go now…"

With a nod, Hakari leaves the room. Kiba ponder how things could have gotten so out of hand, while Hakari heads out.

Hakari walks down the hall form Kiba's office, and enters a foyer where she exits to a balcony, once outside, she teleports to a location fifty kilometers from the central offices. She floats up nearly a mile into the sky, and begins building a massive reiatsu wave… Hakari literally pours ninety-eight percent of her total reiryoku into a colossal release of reiatsu… slight tremors make their way across the main city on Karakura Island as Hakari releases her reiatsu… This level is more than twice that of a captain using a full bankai… Every single being capable of sensing reiatsu within five-hundred miles feels this power…

Arrancar and visored all across Karakura feel Hakari's release as their gentei kaijo seals begin to glow… it is the signal to unleash their full powers in the event of an emergency. So it begins… All across Karakura, arrancar and visored begin releasing their gentei kaijo seals… five,… ten,… twenty,… thirty,… massive reiatsu waves are released all across Karakura, all at a captain's bankai level… All prepared to fight for their lives, and the lives of their friends. The ground of Karakura trembles under the weight of the tremendous reiatsu stifling the atmosphere.

It is now time to see how the shinigami will respond. Short of waging a full scale war on the living world, the shinigami would have to reconsider their actions.

Grace Falls

OOC: Yeah my post is shit, its 2 in the morning...

Now Captain Shin released his shikai, and how long has it been since Nazo has seen it. This amused him a bit at least a worth while and it pleased him that a battle will soon establish itself. Nazo still kept to himself and didn't say a word, hell, he even retreated a few meters back. Keeping his word, he won't interfere with this battle, even if it meant having those weak unranked shinigamis die. They weren't any use in the first place, but he kept this thought to himself.

Now what really came to interest was the Arrancar that literally wiped most of the unranks, if not soon all, in moments. Just his strength and speed awed him. With a smile, Nazo felt tingling sensations rise up his spine. The horror he witnessed was to an extent, chilly, but the old memories of glorious battles flooded his head too.

Is this child's play? The arrancar lost interest in seconds...

Without any hesitations, Nazo spoke to the Arrancar. "Arrancar, what are you? Never have i seen a warrior like you before, never an arrancar as powerful as you. May I ask for you to speak your name?"

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
"If you'll tell me yours in return, certainly. I may as well know the name of the captain I'm about to slaughter." Drake said with a smirk on his face, as the Seventh Division captain asked him his identity. "Drake Ignis is my name now, as it was before that and the time before that. My name in humanity, as a Shinigami and a Hollow are all the same. Yes, that's right, Shinigami too. I tried to become a Vizard, before Central 46 knuckled down on their elimination, but the Hollow side of me took over absolutely, and then I had to crawl back towards Shinigami-hood, and here I am. All that devastating power, that speed and skill, you can thank Seireitei for that. I was in the Kido Corps, and I can almost recognise you, but can't place my finger on it."

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
[FONT=&quot]Shin stood silently for a moment as he listened to her speak. She was a curious person and it was something about her reiatsu that bothered him. Like something that was so familiar but he just couldn’t put his finger on it.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“As a captain I must be able to use flash step as proficiently as possible, but as the head of the stealth forces I must be able to use it twice as good as any captain ever could,” Shin explained.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Shin starred straight into her eyes with no sense of emotion clouding him in any way. Slowly he lifted his right and reached into his robes as his hand tapped gently against his sword Arashihebi. However in a fit of surprise he passed the sword and pulled out a cup of tea. Smiling Shin lifted the cup to his mouth as he took a sip. The flavor was delicious and his own brand. He loved tea with a passion.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Shin had no intentions of engaging in battle especially not one against a woman. He had his own system of justice and that did not include striking women and children down. Taking another sip of his delicious tea he continued to smile earnestly. To others it might have appeared as odd or what not. However Shin was a very intelligent and a bit older amongst most of the Shinigami. He had no intentions of starting a battle could it be averted. But if in the end it came down to it, he’d slay anyone even women and children should he be ordered to do it.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“I do know Tamshii Hoshi by name. Why does that concern an Arrancar,” Shin said being careful not to give any powerful or secretive information away to the “enemy”.

EDIT: WOOT. DT'S 8,000th POST!!!

=D
[/FONT]

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Upon his arrival in the World of the Living, Asuki immediately familiarized himself with his surroundings, hoping to get a good idea on where the battles were being held at, and where the large amounts of Reiatsu were being released at. A few seconds of complete silence, and there, in sector 3B, there was a large amount of Spirit energy beginning to be released, but the one question that puzzled him to the deepest extent

“who is releasing such high spirit energy, is it a captain, or one of the Soul Reaper traitors?” Asuki asked himself, with a deep confusion on his face, but there was no time for him to worry, the time of war was upon us, and this calls for drastic measures.

Asuki’s right hand grasped his Zanpakto tightly, and he unsheathed it from its red sheath, While he did this, Asuki was using flash step to make his way deeper into the city, and that is when he came to a halt, standing up top of a small building where he noticed Captain Nozo was doing battle with a some strange figure. As Asuki had known the captains previous attitude, he does not like anybody like to interfere with his battles, but given the situation at hand, the Soul Society cannot afford to have any miscues.

“Strike, Genkidoshin.” asuki softly said, as spirit energy began to pore out from his Zanpakto, until a few seconds past and the once single blade, was morphed into a dual blade which had the appearance of a wolf finger with fur surrounding it.

“You there, fighting Nozo, speak your name.” Asuki said, standing up top of the building, announcing his arrival.

Grace Falls

"Of course, my name is Nazo and yes, your name is vaguely familiar. But tell me, from your own perspective, why have we shinigami deemed you as a traitor?" This arrancar is very frightening, and even his presence sent chills up Nazo's back. Was it because he hasn't met a powerful opponent in so long? He cannot comprehend why he's feeling this way. Or maybe it's the thrill that is making him uneasy. Either way, just looking at this terrifying being, Nazo can see everything this arrancar can do. Possibly...

Just as Nazo was enjoying his conversation with Drake, Asuki, another captain from Soul Society emerged from the gates and unleashed his Zanpakuto. "Asuki hold you ground, there is no reason for us to draw swords and drench blood." Seeing how this captain acts rashly at times, Nazo muttered a few phrases and pointed a finger at Asuki. Immediately, lines of light surrounded Asuki in shape of a cube and enclosed him in this impenetrable binding kido. The speed of constructing this kido was extraordinary that Asuki will find no time to react. "Sorry Captain Asuki, this is strictly between me and him, I want to figure things out. Don't take this act too hardly."

"Now mind telling your side of the story? We really don't need to battle..."

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Quite funny to him, Syra had been watching Drake, and Nazo fight. "Wow these guys suck. I could take them both on." Syra commmented with a grin. Using flashsteps, he began to make his way toward the Captain and Arrancer while letting his spiritual pressure become known. Quite a devious spiritual pressure, it felt familiar to those that knew of him but, in a way it felt like something that had never been encountered before. Instead of just letting it known to Drake and Nazo, he made sure EVERYONE in Karakura that could sense Spiritual pressure knew that he was there now. He even hoped that Daaku would make an appearance but, that was a false hope.

Making his way between the two as the they talked, Syra made his appearance. They would know of him for the shinigami wanted him captured while the Arrancer wanted him dead along with the Vizard. He was infamous among them so, why would he blatently make himself known to an Arrancer and a Captain. "Why hello Drake and Captain Nazo. Isn't it a beautiful day? So how are you both?" Syra asked. He was not unknown to them personally aswell. He was the ex-5th division captain and when his soul was split, his arrancer side knew of Drake. What would they do to Syra or maybe they wouldn't even fight him? Who was to know?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
"Oh, for the love of God. Go bore yourself somewhere else, Syra, or take on that newly-appeared captain over there," - Drake pointed over to the one in question, Asuki, with his Zanpakuto - "I'm not here to stir violence, so don't let them confuse your actions for my own." Drake's tone of voice changed, to an offside sort of one, and he leaned himself over to see Nazo, "I'm really sorry, he gets like this. Between the three sides of Shinigami, Vizard and Arrancar, Syra's probably has the most enemies, and unfortunately, the tenacity, idiocy and strength to make it a problem."
He then returned to speaking with in Syra's direction. "Move aside, Syra, this one's my fight." Drake dissapeared with a burst of Sonido and sparks of fire as he zoomed in a safely wide circle around Syra, approaching Nazo with a casually-gripped blade, and swung to deliver a testing strike to the captain, to gauge his speed, strength and durability.

Grace Falls

The appearance of the new being named Syra intrigued him, especially the unnecessary amounts of spiritual pressure he was releasing. Really is there a reason to emit that much just to make yourself known? Just show yourself to people and let them figure out who you really are. Syra added to Nazo's interest, but at the same time, this being annoyed him to an extent. Nazo was almost caught off guard by Drake's speed, but it wasn't all that impressive to his standards. Just looking at his face and peering into his inner thoughts, he can clearly see the arrancar wasn't even going all out.

"Oh dear. I'm not into blade fights..." Nazo flashed stepped out of the blades path and appeared behind Drake. Drake's blade was still driving through its cut, and it appeared to be half way. “The blossoms upon the flower of oblivion, scatter, gather, and then bring annihilation upon the enemy. Shuken Kido #12 Red Blossom Explosion." With a finger pointed at Drake's back, just inches behind his back, a burst of red and orange exploded almost at point blank. Knowing this being dealt with fire, he made sure the explosion was of raw reishi, stripping away any characteristics of fire. If Drake was to be caught within the explosion, he will be buffeted by waves and burst pulses of reishi that can prove to be fatal.

Nazo flash stepped again and appeared besides Asuki. "Looks like you will have to participate in this fight. Please ignore my rudeness" and with that, the cube that trapped Asuki shattered into million of pieces, all of them raining at incredible speeds towards Syra and Drake.

"Again... Do we really have to fight!?"

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Syra only smirked at Drake's comments but, he annoyed that they continued to fight. He had shown up for more then one reason. People who usually fought in Karakura usually got the town pretty destroyed, hurting civilians in the process. He hated how these idiots and others fought without thinking of the town. He turned to see them in mid-fight but, Nazo had already begun his kido and Syra could probably stop it, it would pose no harm to Karakura unless Nazo somehow missed. It was only a matter of seconds before pieces of a cube came flying toward him and Drake. Lifting his hand upward towards the cube pieces, a green cero formed within his hands. Instead of ejecting like a ball, he released the cero as a large beam, destroying the cube pieces. This was only to stop them froming hitting the town.

Now it was his turn to attack. Utilizing instant shunpo, Syra was above Nazo and Asuki. "I will say this once and only once. This fight be taken somewhere else where you can't accidently injure innocents." Syra said in a calm, but extremely serious voice. As he spoke, his hollow mask from on the side of his head, but he hadn't activated his hollow form. It was just for show right now.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
{{OCC:post is Crappy, deal with it))

In a matter of minutes, asuki went from releasing his Genkidoshin, being binded in a strong kido, then to being released from it, seeing how Nozo needed Asuki’s assistance in fighting Syra and Drake. Seeing how both are former captains of the thirteen Gotei, it will prove to be more of a challenge for Nozo, thus the reason why released Asuki from the kido, and asked him to aid him in this battle.

“Yeah, let’s do this; I am so ready to kick some ass, Nozo” Asuki said as he was about to launch an attack, until Syra, appeared above them, saying that this fight should be taken elsewhere, so that no innocent bystanders get hurt and whatnot. In this moment, Asuki had to get some few choice words out to the Traitor.

“Unless you can convince me otherwise, this fight is going to stay here.” Asuki siad, as he stood up looking at Syra, who by now was above both Nozo and Asuki. All he had to do was hold out his right hand, and Asuki began to chant “For he who bares the name of man, swirl in your drops of the crimson liquid, exemplify the exaggerating flames of the gods” A swirl of red reiatsu began to gather in the palm of Asuki’s right hand.

“Number one: Akai Furea” Asuki shouted as the spirit energy gathered was fired in a series of miniture ball-shaped blasts that launched forth to Syra.

gene chaos

{ Geez stop pouting Sertsa} Lan said with a concerned voice. " it's not my fault the manners in soul society has deceased since i have been there. i can't believe he flash stepped away ignoring me!!" sertsa punting his anger away for the moment started to descend landing on a roof with barely a thud. " well at least some one knows how to conduct an Intel mission." he said with some happiness. { what do you mean?} she asked confused. pointing over toward a building in the shadows was a single soul reaper" you she her? { ya thats impressive Sertsa how did you find her? i can barely sense her presence!!}.

"simple i saw them when i was still floating around, at first i thought they were human goths with some spirtal pressure. but i realized quickly that they were soul reapers, pretty good huh?" he said with a grin on his face. { ARE YOU A MORON?! IF YOU SAW THEM EARLY WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING?! THEY ARE HERE TO COLLECT INFORMATION ON US!! THEY CAN NOT AND I REPEAT CAN NOT!! GET THAT INFORMATION IS THAT CLEAR!!} " yes except the part where you wanted to repeat some thing i already hear" he replied in the most idoitic voice. { IF YOU DON'T DRAW ME AND SLAY HER I'LL SLAY YOU!!} " fine, fine" he said as he unsheathed her.

Using shunpo he appeared behind her, she had sensed his presence too late. he swung his sword decapiting her, her body twitched for a moment then fell limb. { how many more? }, " about fiv- five, ya defentlly five". { well if you want to get most of them in one shot}. "fine" sertsa said as he started to ascend to the point where he could see all of the town. with in a minute sertsa had pinpointed all of the Intel team.

pointing his sword at his wrist " Burst Forth Banye Diyu Ji!! (midnight hell machine) stabbing the tip of the sword into his arm. it receded completely into his arm, his arms started to glow as they gave off rashi. after they finished glowing he now has armored gloves that had armor up to his elbows. the tips of his fingers had claw like blades coming out of them and the most notable change was that he grew another set of arms. they seemed to be mad out of white armored skin two blades coming from the back of the hand, while the hand had a claw like resemblence. he pointed each hand in different directions each one pointed at a member of the intel team. at the tip of each index finger a dark violet orb of energy gathered.

Sertsa" Ling!!" (zero) he fired the lings simultaneously each one hit its target leaving a pile of ashed in their place, the most that was left was an arm or an leg. { come on lets get the final one!!} he turned spotting the laast of the intel team, a lieutenant. he dashed his arms in striking position.

(ooc// sorry if its a bit rushed my comp was being dumb so i had to type this up twice)

Akans

「moriya」
Zariel appeared suddenly above of the rogue Vizard named Serta as he attacked the lieutenant of the intel team. With a casual look on his face, Zariel landed lightly in front of the incoming Vizard and raised his weapon straight at it and said softly into the night,

"神手, 我们来的太晚了. 改变, 杀他."
"Shenshou, we have arrived too late. Evolve and kill him."​

Shenshou twisted in Zariel's hand, warping and spinning before it turned into a small lance, complete with a guard on the back, leaving his knuckles exposed.
"Hadou 11: Tsuzuri Raiden​
The lance-like sword sparked with lightning as Zariel forced his reiatsu into existence, shooting a stream of pulsing blue lightning at the incoming Vizard as Zariel stabbed forward, aiming for the chest. His face was emotionless, but his jaw was set in a way that people who knew him well knew he was angry. The lance was aimed at a vital area of the body, and the lightning was designed to throw the heart off its internal pulse. If either hit, the enemy would be crippled easily, if not killed.

He should not have been here.
Zariel had been sparring with the other Captains when he recieved a note from his lieutenant that they were losing contact with some of the shinigami sent to the real world. The 4th Division kept a moniter on the reiatsu of all shinigami in the field, and when they started vanishing, his lieutenant became worried and contacted him.
Of course, it was the Vizards and Arrancars. There were no other beings strong enough to quickly wipe out a squad of shinigami with that speed. Zariel had abandoned his sparring match and had quickly headed towards the real world. The stealth mission had turned into a full blown battle, and shinigami were dying. He was here to make sure that the deaths were kept to a minimum

But the group sent to meet and retrieve him had been caught in the crossfire, being attacked suddenly by this unknown Vizard. The team had been all but obliterated, even with him nearby.

But Zariel was not worried. This Vizard was quick and rash, unknowing of the world and of the power of the Captains. Shenshou would destroy him.

Last edited:

gene chaos

sertsa was caught off guard as a new shinigami captain had appeared in his path. the captain quickly released his Zanpakuto the form it took was that of a spear, most likely a lance Sersta wasn't sure.

"Hadou 11: Tsuzuri Raiden" the captain muttered as his lance-like sword sparked with lightning shooting a stream of pulsing blue lightning at sersta. his second set of arms curled up in front of his body. the lighting hit, sertsa was sent flying several feet back. " damn, he didn't even introduce himself!!"he muttered a bit upset at the captains rudeness. { pay attention hes coming!!} " fine then ...Ji gaosu gonglu!!"the captain was already close to sertsa, his second hands grabbed the lance holding it just a milla-inch from his chest. { Sertsa hurry up this guys rashi is pretty strong!!}. sertsa knew that lan was serious since it took a strong kido user to even scratch her.

His gloves now had a light blue glow on them, " you know its good manners to give your name before you engage an enemy!" using his fist he threw several punches at the captain, if any hit they would cause a big burst of energy straight in his face.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Kitten nodded in understanding it was quite understandable after that explanation. Involuntary she felt her muscles tighten when his hand brushed against his zanapkuto. Her eyes brightened with laughter when he pulled out some tea, sniffing the air she was surprised by the fragrance of the tea. It smelled better than some of the teas she caught the scent of here. A laugh escaping her, she found it interesting that a captain had some tea with him.

"I do know Tamashii Hoshi by name. Why does that concern an Arrancar," Shin said being careful not to give any powerful or secretive information away to the "enemy".

This banished the laughter in her eyes; this made her give the captain her undivided attention. "How long have you known about me being an Arrancar? And I was merely curious, that's all." She answered just as guarded, she noticed the semi-uneasy air around him, her curiosity pricked she asked, "What's the matter, Captain? You seem unnerved about something."

~- A cross town -~

His dark gaze scanned the surrounding area, his head snapped in the direction of Drake, obviously that Arrancar was having fun. Brushing it off easily, Matt muttered under his breath, "I've got to find Kitten before she gets in trouble." He shook his head; he still had yet to introduce her to Kiba, which was on the top of his list of things to do after he got a calm moment.

Flashing stepping all around town, he stopped and picked up her reiastu again, it was a pattern unique to her. Yes, while it was similar to all Arrancars, it moved like a ballad and mirrored Tamashii, often reflecting Kitten's unspoken moods. A brief flash of relief moved through him, her aura was still it's bright silvery-blue, signaling that she was okay and just talking to someone. Upon taking a closer look at the reiastu of the one she was talking to, Matt froze completely and said, “Shin!”

Matt didn't waste any more time, moving straight to their location, he sat down on the edge of the building and watched them. Keeping a close eye on Shin for in case he lashed out at her, all though it did take a lot to make the captain to feel as if he had to attack a woman or child, so Matt wasn't too concerned on that.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
[FONT=&quot]Something had happened. Something had gone wrong. Then he felt it. Reiatsu had been vanquished. No traces of it were left. They were dead or near death. Shin didn’t let this physically bother him but that was the best he could do. As for the Arrancar, it was time to deal with her by his own standards.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“We’ve received Intel on you for a while, and I can tell the difference by your reiatsu that you’re releasing even now. However allow me to make this clear to you Arrancar. I am not going to make you my enemy. Soul Society may indeed mark you as such but I personally have no grudge or resentment towards you or any of your kind. Should you decide to make the offensive move and strike at me, then I will have no choice but to retaliate in full force. But let me make one thing blatantly obvious. I won’t draw first blood here, I won’t be responsible for a war that very well could take the lives of thousands of my men,” Shin explained his eyes filled with nothing but complete honesty and seriousness.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Shin was an honest man and if he made a promise anyone would be able to tell by his response that he would keep it. Even if it meant his death he would do so. Suddenly Shin felt something it was strong and fast. Focusing his senses but not allowing predictable movement Shin felt the reiatsu of another being in the area. Whoever it was he or she was very close. Was it an ally perhaps of the Arrancar before him? It was likely that such was true.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The situation was getting worse and worse he could feel that the war had begun and that the battles occurring around him would not end lightly. He was almost left with no choice. If he had to release it then he would but more Intel was needed on the enemy. Shin wouldn’t allow the hard work of his men to be in vain. Not after the deaths of two of his Soul Reapers.[/FONT]

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Kitten held the Soul Reaper’s gaze, her eyes not betraying anything. She listened to him state that while Soul Society may consider her an enemy, until she gives a reason he does not; but she should know that he will fight back if he has to and he won't stand for her hurting his subordinates. Her zanapukto returned to its sealed form, the bracelet glinting slightly. She nodded in acknowledgment, completely understanding what the Soul Reaper was saying.

"Understood, and there's something you should know, Soul Reaper." She started, and without so much as looking toward Matt, she continued, "I too do not consider you an enemy, and I won't fight unless you give me reason unlike some of my kin. But I will fight back should you or any other Soul Reaper attack my pack or family, I personally do not understand why you deem us traitors; that's your guys choice. But I won’t let you hurt any innocents and go unpunished;” she finished coldly.

Her ear twitched slightly, not taking her gaze from the Soul Reaper, she asked, "How long do you plan to stay up there, Matt?"

A split second later Matt was standing next to her, grinning at her before focusing his gaze on the Soul Reaper. Totally silent, Kitten listened as Matt stated cheerfully, "Hey captain!" Kitten looked at Matt surprised, and it was clear on what her surprise was from. Without breaking eye contact, Matt moved to stand in front of her, showing that he was willing to protect her from even a captain.

"I can assure you of one thing, Shin Jae-Hwa, my sister would much rather prefer to avoid combat. She likes how it seems as if the Vizards and Arrancars can live in harmony, so if at all possible try to talk to the Captain Commander into reconsidering this war, or he may lose one of his captains in this fight." He said cryptically, not hinting at the identity to the captain, which he was referring to.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Drake kept his stance as Syra moved with blinding speed to hover above Nazo and Asuki. His demands were simple and logical and ultimately made sense, there was no need to put innocent lives at risk. Drake didn't care, but he certainly thought the Shinigami should, after all, part of their duties were to protect human lives, albeit in an indirect way. Asuki, who had been bound by Nazo, now freed, spoke with total disregard for the lives in the city and realm below him. That a Shinigami, a captain, no less, should have such disregard for his own duties, tipped Drake into acting. He should deserve to die for that. How can he have such a position with so little discipline?

As Asuki began his own chant and casting, so too did Drake. The Shinigami had no good reason to deny Syra, who for once showed a shred of decency, at least on known to Drake. A green glow erupted around Drake as he yelled the final word of the forbidden Hadō: "Kūkanten'i!" The glow expanded rapidly at that point, in all directions around the Arrancar, until it surrounded Syra, Asuki and Nazo in its aura. The orb halted its expansion as the four were surrounded in it, at which point it dissapeared with a flash of white light.

A kilometre or so higher up, and displaced over a relatively unpopulated mountain range, a similar flash of light heralded the re-appearance of the orb, and the four beings contained within. The two Shinigami brought their Zanpakuto into a defensive grip as they expected an attack from the surprise action, but they totally misunderstood the gesture. Drake felt it important that its true intention be made known:

"Captain of the Tenth Division. That was the reason for shifting our battle elsewhere. If you fail to see the sense in not risiking the lives of the humans you are supposed to indirectly protect, you don't deserve to be a warrior of the Gotei 13, much less a captain in it. For that display of sheer contempt for your post and duties, I will kill you. Nazo, I have no such problem with you, but if you insist on being a fighter for Seireitei, with all its greed, waste and its unquestionable arbitrary protection squads, while the rest of Soul Society lives in slums and you hunt Arrancar and Vizards who mean you no harm, I will seek to cut you down too."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back