• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach : Crossroads (Redo) (Positions Open) (WE NEED VIZARD/ARRANCAR)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Re: Bleach : Crossroads (Redo) (Positions Open)

[FONT=&quot]Akhana listened to the 10th Division captain and nodded. Perhaps he was right. A little bit wouldn’t hurt her that much would it? Indeed being the new captain on the block wasn’t exactly easy especially since she had a lot to prove being the last surviving member of the Akahana clan and all. But knowing that more than just the 2nd Division captain believed in her it made feel better inside.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“To be honest I was heading to my barracks when I saw you,” Akahana said.[/FONT]

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

"Are you here, as lost as I am, or is this our current base? I've got some news on Seireitei, concerning all of us, and it'd be good if we're all here; I hate telling the same story over and over."

The Arrancar's erratic movements were strange, but not entirely shocking. For all intents and purposes, they were fugitives. It didn't hurt to be too careful, especially when trusting each other was a hard thing to do in it's own right. Still the term base always amused Atsuchi. It seemed to him like there should be multiple places scattered about. It would draw less attention than a group of people gathering in the same place on a regular basis. Still, as he thought about it, it did seem like far more trouble than it was worth.

"I was wondering the same thing. But you would know more about it than I would. This is just where I first met you guys." Atsuchi's response was a clear as he could make it. In these days, being direct was of extreme importance. "We're all suppressing our reiatsu now, so I couldn't find anyone unless I was very close to them. So, basically, it comes down to this: If you don't know where they are, I don't know where they are."

Atsuchi was trying to keep up his cheerful disposition, but the situation wasn't making that easy for him. At the very least, there was a certain security in knowing that you weren't alone, even if the other person was from an entirely different realm.

Novaix

Taking Pictures of Aqua's magical child-bearing hi

Kagaku had been working on the RT for a while when Yuki walked in holding a basket of food.

"H-hello captian ," she with her usual timid voice "I brought you some dinner,".

Kagaku ignored her on accident being so focused talking to himself "This will take about 3 days at the least.."

Yuki sighed and spoke up "Um..capitain...I,".

Kagaku turned "Oh Yuki why didn't you say anything, oh lunch thank you!" he said ignoring her statement, "I guess I could take you for a date..."

She was startled and almost dropped the basket "Ah!!! Ca--Ca--Capitain Ka-Kagaku! Of course b-but....."

Kagaku laughed and grabbed the basket "I was just joking, by the way glad to see you had some sleep, Ive been worried about you, you deserve some rest now and then,".

Yuki recovered from her surprise "Oh Capitain im fine, I feel 100%," she said still looking startled from Kagaku's joke.

Kagaku walked past her and smiled back "You don't have to be so formal Yuki, stop working so hard," he kept walking.

Yuki ran after her capitain trailing behind him every step of the way.

Last edited:

Masamune

Big Boss

“Under the circumstances I would like to lead the stealth forces on this mission personally. I fear the situation would end badly were I to send anyone else,” Captain Jae-Hwa said.

Shinji pondered over the Captains decision. He nodded in agreement. He would have suggested the same but it was not in his nature to thrust upon others. He simply gave the task to his Captains where as the manner of conduct was up to them. He tried to keep a friendly relationship with his fellow captains.

"It would ease my mind if you were to go along Shin, but then I expect zero casualties and a success." He grinned. Shinji expected nothing less from the Captains. "I suggest it would be wise to deploy now as time is of the essence. Apart from that, the cranks at central 46 are being a hard ass."

It was true, Central 46 was particularly edgy about this task. They wanted to finish the ordeal as quick as possible, very unlike them. Though they had authority, the position of Captain Commander was in no way less important. Though they gave him the tasks, the rest was up to him and his captains. A hell butterfly floated in the room. These butterfly were an efficient mode of communication in Soul Society, They were used to pass messages along the Captains and Vice of the thirteen division. Shinji allowed it to sit on his fingers upon which a voice began to echo in his head.

"6th Division Captain would like to see you sir. Urgent."

Shinji turned to Shin, "Now if you could please excuse me, I bid you good luck." Without an answer, he quickly flash stepped his way to the 6th division headquarters. He knew it was rude of him to leave abruptly but it was rare that a hell butterfly carried the words "urgent". He found his way to Captain Yonshinori's office and stepped inside.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
[FONT=&quot]Captain Jae-Hwa nodded as the Captain Commander vanished. He had been given full permission to lead the investigation. This was good because even sending his lieutenant to conduct the investigation would end up disastrously. It would be best if he was the leader of the investigation. Shin’s mastery of the Flash Step as well as his zanpakuto’s special abilities made him the perfect choice for observing the enemy. He would allow his lieutenant to begin the investigation and he would take over the position after a while.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The only reason he wouldn’t start the investigation was because of his spiritual pressure. No matter how fast he moved his spiritual pressure would after a while begin to leak and they would eventually catch on so he would have only a little bit of time before they would have to leave for the Soul Society again. But for now it was time to speak with Captain Kagaku to begin his preparations. Turning around Captain Jae-Hwa walked a few steps before noticing a hell butterfly floating by.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Captain Jae-Hwa, Captain Akahana was looking for you and the entire Division is beginning to get prepared any orders,” the voice from the hell butterfly asked.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Have the lieutenant ready 6 of his men for the mission. We won’t be going in heavily armed. This is only Intel ops,” Shin said as the hell butterfly floated away.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Shin took a deep breath as he took a few steps forward before vanishing with the use of his Flash Steps.[/FONT]

Grace Falls

The meeting was absolutely boring and Nazo was delighted to leave the meeting room. Today wasn't anything that bothered him in thought, rather it made his life more interesting. New enemies were about to surface and he hadn't even been in an engaging battle for years. The thought of battle intrigued him, but yet he was a pacifist to some extent. War only brought death and sorrow, and his life was all about it, even before his life as a shinigami.

Looking throughout Soul Society outside of the meeting room, he could see the other shinigamis lower in rank running around busily, as if they were tiny little insects all working together. He enjoyed watching a nice scenery, smiled at the abundant amount of movement in his sight. Now gripping himself back into reality, he took a step and immediately disappeared from the very spot he once stood upon.

Nazo appeared in front of his division headquarters and his presence gathered his students who all rushed to greet him. They cheered and smiled and were also very eager to hear the news that buzzed around. Without any hesitation, he told them exactly what he had heard, two sides were emerging as their enemies. Some of the shinigamis of the powerful 7th division were scared, some were excited, and there were even a few who were just completely nonchalant. But out of the group, he didn't catch the glimpse of his Vice, who probably is currently sleeping or something...

"Hey guys, have you seen Yuna? I don't see here," asked Nazo.

"Captain, I think she's at the cliff. I heard she went there for something, I'm not so sure," replied one of his subordinates.

Without any hesitation, Nazo disappeared from the headquarters and headed towards the cliff. It wasn't quite far from Soul Society, actually it was that cliff one can see just before the horizon. Only a mere split second has passed and he appeared behind Yuna. She was staring blankly off into space and didn't even notice Nazo at all.

"Hey Yuna! Guess what I heard today!" said Nazo cheerfully.

"Oh... Hi, I didn't even notice you. Silly me. What is it?" asked Yuna.

"Well there are two kinds of enemies we are supposed to be aware of and they are said to be quite powerful. Haha, I'm looking forward to this. Nothing exciting has happened lately. Ah and stop staring so blankly off into nowhere. That's not a good habit. A young woman should always be alert. Dont ya think?"

"Sorry, I just don't feel good today. Actually, I'm so bored. Wanna go eat?"

"Alright, lets go. Sake? Yes yes!"

And they were gone, back into Soul Society...

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
As they walked, a Hell Butterfly floated past Michio, relaying its message to him. He then quickened his pace until he was walking next to Captain Yoshinori. The captain's mindset was direct and unfaltering. If he went somewhere, he had a reason for doing so. Of course, this made the current situation all the funnier. Part of Michio wanted to let him continue all the way to the meeting chamber. However, that would just make him mad, so he decided to get on with it.

"Sir," he began, "I've just received word that-"

"Not now, Michio." It wasn't an unusual thing for the captain to interrupt him when he was doing something.

"But sir, I've just received word that the Captain Commander is in your office."

Yoshinori stopped in his tracks. It took Michio a couple seconds to halt and return to his captain's side. Yoshinori, ever the lover of protocol, was starting to show signs of agitation. Not that he hid it very well, if he even tried to.

Scratching the top of his head, Yoshinori asked, "Didn't I say that I would be going to him?"

Michi pushed his glasses back up his knows. "Perhaps you were not clear enough, captain."

Not feeling the need to continue anymore, Yoshinori and Michio flash stepped back the way they came and arrived at their headquarters. Inside, they found the Captain Commander exactly where the butterfly said that he was. As nice as he could be, Yoshinori's greeting didn't imply it.

"I told you that I would come to you, But that's not important right now." he said as he handed the Shinigami profile over to Masamune. Sitting in the chair opposite the Captain Commander, he explained, "I think I may have a good starting point for your reconnaissance mission." He pointed at the paper as he spoke. "I think this person may be one of the half-Hollow traitors that we've learned of. It says that he disappeared shortly after an unusual spike in Hollow reiatsu during this man's battle with a Hollow. From what I've read, the analysts determined that there would have been no way for that Hollow to have released so much energy. Only Hollow of Vasto Lorde caliber would have the potential to achieve that. If this guy is one of these half-Hollows, then everything suspicious surrounding this man fall into place. I don't know how much he's changed his look, if at all, since then; but people from the Special Ops shouldn't have any trouble recognizing him just through facial features."

Satisfied with his explanation, Yoshinori waited patiently for the Captain Commander's response.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I heard the reply that Captain Akahana had to give, and to be totally honest, it was what I was totally expecting, she came here at a random time, and even at the worst of times, our barracks were a complete mess.; Thanks to my subordinates nonetheless. Getting my attention back to Akahana, I brushed by hand over my hair, scratching it quite a bit, then I faced the captain, and then I began to speak.

“So you came here to get advice, and junk. So seeing how you got that, wanna stick around, or are ya gonna go head to another captain’s barracks and see if you can get some more advice. Cause I see it this way, with what we have on our hands, with the traitor Soul Reapers, and all, it will be wise to get advice from more of the Captains that have been here longer then me.” I explained to Captain akahana, as I stated that even if she were to leave here with the advice I given her, it’d be wise if she went and gotten more help, and guidance from the other captains.

“Before you leave, captain, let me share one last piece of advice with you. These captains who have been here much longer then I have, they might give different pieces of help then I did, more strait-forward advice if you will. So just be on your toes, they might be giving out the wrong advice, its how you interrupt it, is how you will survive here.”

Akans

「moriya」
A prod to the head woke up Zariel. Blinking wearily, he looked up to see a black hell butterfly whipping its wings around, trying to get his attention. With a small curse, Zariel got up quickly and straightened his robes and hair. He had been up late last night trying to get this one retarded shinigami's leg to grow back, and it had taken a lot out of him.

Yawning widely, Zariel looked up to the hell butterfly. One more spin, as if happy it was successful in delivering its message, and it started.

Captain Zariel -
The security of Soul Society has been comprimised, and security has been raised to Level 1.
Please assist in monitoring all routes to Soul Society. You may take another captain who is free as well.

Getting up, Zariel stretched. He was glad no one had walked in while he was sleeping - bad for discipline. So his task was to monitor routes? It was well assigned. The 4th Division knew the routes around Soul Society the best, especially the sewer areas. There were secret pathways that few captains even knew about, let alone navigate. Only the 4th Division had mapped out some of it, but they were continuing to discover new routes every month or so as well.

Leaving the office, he told a young 4th Division shinigami to run to Sashe and tell her where he had went. As he stepped out of the 4th Division hospital, he pondered on which Captain to drag along.
8th Division. Soshi. Might as well. He was one of the few students who was close to him in the healing arts during their time in the academy, and he respected him for that. He hadn't talked to Soshi in a while, nor had they sparred for over a few months.

Humming a light tune, Zariel quickly navigated through the twisted streets towards the 8th Division. It would be a good time to brush up on some long un-used fighting skills...

Last edited:

Masamune

Big Boss
Shinji was not the least bit surprised with Yoshinori's agitated attitude. After all he had gotten to know each captain quite a lot during his time in soul society. He took a seat and began to examine the file Yoshinori had handed to him. His eyes met a pair of dazzling emerald eyes looking back at him. The name, according to the documents, was Masanori Atsuchi.

"I think I may have a good starting point for your reconnaissance mission." Yoshinori pointed at the paper as he spoke. "I think this person may be one of the half-Hollow traitors that we've learned of. It says that he disappeared shortly after an unusual spike in Hollow reiatsu during this man's battle with a Hollow. From what I've read, the analysts determined that there would have been no way for that Hollow to have released so much energy. Only Hollow of Vasto Lorde caliber would have the potential to achieve that. If this guy is one of these half-Hollows, then everything suspicious surrounding this man fall into place. I don't know how much he's changed his look, if at all, since then; but people from the Special Ops shouldn't have any trouble recognizing him just through facial features."

Shinji listened intently to what was being revealed to him. Vasto Lorde caliber? He had no reports of Vasto Lorde entering soul society during his time as captain commander. That meant the reiatsu belonged to Atsuchi. The hollow Atsuchi fought, if he remembered correctly was a mere adjuchas, so that was out of the picture. Central 46 had told him that the traitors were some sort of hybrid, a cross between a Shinigami and a hollow, but possessing hollow powers of such a magnitude was indeed frightening. He knew these guys would be a cut above the rest, but this information had indeed forced him to revise his strategy.

Shinji turned to Michio, "I would like you to hand out a copy of this file to Captain Shin immediately. Tell him to take extreme caution and try to get a visual contact of this Atsuchi fellow." In an instant, Michio was gone.

"Captain Yoshinori, Indeed a great find. But this does not ease the burden on our shoulders, rather it adds to it. We must in all efforts, not compromise soul society's security. I'll send a Hell Butterfly to each captain personally, raise security to level 1."

Soul Society's security system was in all ways, efficient. Despite the constant check by the 13 captains, it consisted of three levels which the captain commander authorized. Level 1 was not to uncommon and was an order to each Shinigami to stay alert, they were forced to patrol each route strictly and Curfews were implemented. Level 2 was pretty much the same but at a greater intensity with an added precaution that those who showed suspicious behavior were to be killed on sight. Level 3, however, had only been applied twice in Soul Society History. It meant wartime.

Last edited:

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
The clouds floated by past Soshi as he yawned, "Hey, it's a faerie." Said Ariel pointing to a cloud that looked like a faerie. They were lying down in the 8th squad gardens, one of Ariel's pet projects. She had two low class Squad members to tend to it. Soshi smiled and said, "Yeah it is. Man, i'm so bored. I so wanna do something." All of a sudden a small movement came from the top of Soshi's eyesight. The next second a white curtain fell over his face and a hard crash hit his stomach.

"OOf, Damnit Agito, what was that for?"

Soshi pulled off the cloak and glared at Agito.

Agito smiled, and said, "I was bored so came over to hang out. We haven't had anything to do since the meeting."

Two Hell butterflies floated down and dropped onto Soshi and Agito's hand.

To all Captain without orders: the danger level has been raised to a Level one. Tell this to all members of your squads, and keep an alert up.

Agito smiled over to Soshi and said, "Well, looks like some things are getting interesting. Wanna spar or something?"

Soshi sighed and said, "Nah, not right now. We've sparred way to much. I wanna spar with someone else." As Soshi finished saying this a squad member walked out and said, "Sir, Captain of the Healing Corps. Is here. he wants to see you."

Soshi smiled, "Finally. Well, it's been a while since i've talked to Zariel. Agito, i know you're not under me, but you should go make sure the perimeters on the west sector of the Seireitei, since it is your job. And Ariel, inform all members of the Raise to Security level 1."

Agito sighed, making a pouty face, he jumped onto the roof and ran off to his squad.

Ariel Nodded and smiled, "Yes sir. Uhh, i mean Soshi-sama." Then she left and went to the barracks.

Soshi smiled and walked to the front of the main building of squad 8. Standing there was Captain of the 4th squad, Zariel. Soshi smiled even wider, remembering all his times at the academy with Zariel. "Hey Zariel, What's up?"

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
[FONT=&quot]Captain Jae-Hwa rushed through the Soul Society Flash Stepping all the way. Time seemed to move slower whenever he used it. Suddenly Shin reached his destination the gateway to the living world. Several Soul Reapers stood at attention already they had formed the gateway. Everything was ready to go.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Captain sir,” a voice said as Shin glanced to his right side.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There stood Lieutenant Aidan and his requested 2 ranked officers which included the 7th and 4th seats. Slowly Shin shut his eyes as he took a deep breath and focused on minimizing all of his spiritual energy/pressure. When he was satisfied he opened his eyes and stared forth at the gateway.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Are you prepared lieutenant,” Shin asked.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Indeed we are sir. We’ve made all preparations for the Intel gathering,” Aidan said.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“You are aware that under no circumstances are you to engage the enemy correct? We don’t want any more complications than there already are,” Shin explained.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Of course, it was a wise decision to do such,” Aidan said.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Indeed, the Captain Commander is wise beyond his years. Anyway it’s time to leave,” Shin said as he walked forward towards the gate.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Captain Jae-Hwa you understand the limiter has been placed under restriction correct,” one of the Soul Reapers asked.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Indeed, this is not my first trip to the world of the living,” Shin said.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Understood then sir, contact us when you’re ready to return,” the Soul Reaper said.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Turning back toward the gate Shin stepped through it and entered the world of the living followed closely by his lieutenant and the two ranked officers. As soon as the doors shut and the gate closed Shin turned to face his lieutenant.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Begin the operation! Sweep the area and gather all available information! No mistakes,” Shin said.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Yes Captain Jae-Hwa,” the officers said before vanishing.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Shin took a deep breath. It was hard work suppressing his spiritual energy/pressure since he contained so much of it ever since he was a child and it had only steadily increased since. Hopefully the mission would run as planned and he wouldn’t have to get involved. Shin had no desire to become a giant magnet for the beings that hid in the world of the living. It would be even worse since the Captain Commander had demanded excellence. Hopefully his luck would hold, but anyone who had ever seen his luck in gambling would know that luck was not exactly his best characteristic.[/FONT]

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Drake took a seat on one of the walkways that surrounded the inner walls of the warehouse, enjoying the view it gave him, both inside and through a large window behind him. His eyes moved around dully, waiting for friendly Arrancar or Vizards to turn up, while also making the efforts to locate and contact them, but he had no luck. He could feel many Reiatsu signatures moving about, but could not differentiate them. Some were probably of the Vizards and Arrancar, others were of regular Hollows, and others still were probably of the town's local Shinigami, a rather incompetent one at that. Any and all Reiatsu feels and is the same at its weakest level, it's when it's pumped up to higher levels that it can be distinctly differentiated. Right now, he 'knew' by guesswork alone that Shinigami, Hollows, and combinations of the two were on Karakura island.

He understood the feelings of when a Reiatsu died or came into existence, when a Hollow was formed, for example. It came in gradually and moved very little from a single point. Even the best of disguised Reiatsu, especially those of ranked Shinigami, Vizards and Arrancar, were virtually impossible to hide entirely. So when something appeared very suddenly, it was rather obvious something had crossed over from another realm. Instead of just one, it was several, which was exactly how Drake would expect fellow Arrancar/Vizards - or Shinigami, for that matter - to travel. If it was friendly, at least he'd locate them quickly. Hostile? There was a Vizard to back him up, if need be.

With a booming sound of a crackling fire, and wisps of flame, Drake faded from visibility as he used Sonido to move down to Atsuchi and reappeared. Drake informed the Vizard of what he had felt, before immediately disappearing once more. He zoomed away to the newly-emerge Reiatsu as he gave Atsuchi the choice to sit around or join him.

Akans

「moriya」
"Hey Zariel, What's up?"

Zariel gave a rare fragment of a smile and waved. "Hello Soshi, how's things in the 8th Division?"

Zariel shuffled closer, but then stopped and gestured instead. "Do you have time? Come with me, I'm enlisting you as my partner for patrols. It's been a while since we've really spoken face to face like this."

His smile widening into a grin, Zariel continued. "It's been a while since we've had a sparring match also. Don't you think its a little overdue? I'm interested in your progress..."

The first patrol route they should follow would lead around the edge of the other Divisions before it hit the West Gate - a large open area with few people. A thoughtful person had even layed out a soft bamboo mat near the gate - used to greet those coming into the West Gate, but it also provided good grip. It was a popular place for shinigami to practice their martial skills.

"Let's patrol around the 8th Division, head towards the West Gate. Take along Agito if you want, the more the merrier." Looking around Soshi, Zariel peered into the 8th Division. "Or did he already run off? I felt his reitsu a few seconds ago."

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
[FONT=&quot]Shin sat calmly in midair as he lifted the cup of tea to his lips before taking a sip of it. Knowing full well that he would have some time to wait around he’d grabbed some tea from a nearby shop. He hadn’t actually paid for it because they couldn’t see him but he had assumed that it wouldn’t hurt anyone in the long run. Slowly he took another sip of the warm tea as focused on continually hiding his spiritual energy/pressure. It was very difficult because of the amount of it that he contained.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Shin wondered how much longer the mission would take. The longer they remained in the world of the living the bigger risk they took at being discovered. Hopefully all would end well. Taking a deep breath Shin lifted the cup to his lips once again and was about to take a sip of the tea when he felt something sharp hit his lower lip. Looking down Shin saw the cause of it. The clay cup had cracked and a small piece of it had broken off.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Shin looked horrified at the cup. This spelt out as clearly to him as if it had been whispered in his ear. Something horrible was about to happen and in the end Shin knew it would have something to do with the mission. Slowly he took a deep breath and turned the cup around before taking another sip. Even if something wrong happened he would still do his best to make sure that he fulfilled his duty as the 2nd Division’s Captain.[/FONT]

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Yoshinori got down on his knees and bowed before the Captain Commander. He asked him, "Please, let me go down to Earth to fight when the time is right! Though I wasn't captain during his time in the 6th Division, he was still a member of my squad. As such, he is my responsibility."

- - - - - - - - - -​

Atsuchi continued to watch Drake from where he sat. It wasn't so much because he didn't trust him, but more that he simply had little else to do. He thought he had heard something rustling over by the boxes, but it turned out to be nothing. He knew that it was only a matter of time before the Shinigami found him, but that didn't matter. He would deal with it when the time came. For right now, he just tried to keep a low profile.

Moments later, red sparks crackled around Drake's body. Atsuchi stood up, expecting him to attack, but the arrancar warped away instead. He assumed it must have been Drake's form of shunpo. He must have noticed something. Whether it was bad or good, Atsuchi had no way of knowing. All the same, he followed him. He made sure to keep a few paces behind, just in case Drake was walking into trouble.

Last edited:

Grace Falls

Upon arrival, Nazo and Yuna were given the notice. Soul Society was now under level one. The news didn't startle the two high rankings of the 7th Division, for now one can assume they don't care at all. As they walked into the headquarters, the division seemed to be busy, as his subordinates were running around trying to do some work. A few shinigamis passed him and all of them bowed their heads in respect, and hurried to their respective positions. "Wow this really made a buzz around here. I don't like it. Everyone's so serious!" complained Nazo. He looked around once more and slightly smiled. At least they were doing something...

"That's true captain. Well I'm tired and I'm not in the mood for saki anymore, you go ahead and do your own thing," said Yuna, and she walked to her room. "Oh, and I'm busy today, I forgot all about the paperwork I have to complete..."

With a frown, Nazo let her go without a word, but immediately another one of his shinigamis came to inform that some from Captain Jae-Hwa's division were heading towards the world to investigate. This intrigued Nazo and he hurried to the captain. This might actually start something and he felt like something will. He can just imagine the enemies appearing to fight the Shinigamis. This was war, there was no way in hell the vizards and arrancers are going to leave this unsettled.
With a flash step, Nazo headed towards his fellow captain towards the world.

Nazo headed towards the dimensional gate and immediately directed the shinigamis to re-operate it once more. The gate opened slowly and without waste, he walked patiently towards the world. The gate within the living world opened and Nazo walked out, with the gate disappearing soon after. He saw the second division right in front and walked towards the captain. "So Jae-Hwa, I heard about your mission and decided to come. I want to simply observe. So how is it so far?" asked Nazo. Jae-Hwa and the rest of his division would be surprised to see Nazo's appearance. It is rare for him to interact with the other divisions as for Nazo tends to seclude himself within his own 7th division.

Last edited:

gene chaos

"Are you here, as lost as I am, or is this our current base? I've got some news on Seireitei, concerning all of us, and it'd be good if we're all here; I hate telling the same story over and over."

Sertsa yawned as he heard this, he shifted his position this caused the boxes to shuffle a bit. He thought about getting up since he had been sleeping the whole day. { hey get up!!, you have to get up!} as lan went on trying to ruse sersta up he wondered if other people had to deal with their swords waking them up. " fine, fine" he thought, sitting up he scratched his his head then brushed his blond hair out of his face.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Miyuki cursed inwardly at her incompetence, this wasn't the first time where her inability to remember something caused her problems. Flushing quickly at the last time something like this happened she quickly shook her head as if to rid of those thoughts, as she was doing this she nearly ran over a poor little dog, luckily she leaped over it quickly.

Finally she arrived at the designated place, though Miyuki didn't exactly feel a place like this would make a good base she ignored those negative thoughts. As she was about to step in she froze mid-step, W-what if this is the wrong place? N-no.. Impossible, though it may not look like it this could be it.. I can feel little to no reiatsu. Then again, mine is surpressed.. Finally she took a deep breath and opened the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back