• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach : Crossroads (Redo) (Positions Open) (WE NEED VIZARD/ARRANCAR)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
"Hello Soshi, how's things in the 8th Division?"

Soshi was about to answer, but before he could he found Zariel moving close up to him, and continued to speak.

"Do you have time? Come with me, I'm enlisting you as my partner for patrols. It's been a while since we've really spoken face to face like this."

Soshi was about to speak again, and then he stopped because he knew that Zariel was gonna keep talking, it was just how he was. Or from what Soshi could remember. And then he found Zariel doing something he had rarely seen, smile. That was something that Soshi hadn't seen him do much, pretty close to never, or so it seemed to soshi.

"It's been a while since we've had a sparring match also. Don't you think its a little overdue? I'm interested in your progress..."

Soshi smiled, thinking about how much he had improved. He was a captain, and had been a captain for a few decades, but it seemed as if he was still a regular person, not like Zariel or the other captains.

"Let's patrol around the 8th Division, head towards the West Gate. Take along Agito if you want, the more the merrier. Or did he already run off? I felt his reitsu a few seconds ago."

Soshi smiled and said, "Well, i told Agito to go back to the 5th division base, but you know Agito. I'm betting he is right behind that wall right now. Soshi picked up a pillow and flung it at the door, which collopased in, and fell ontop of Agito.

"Damnit Soshi, what was that for." Agito said while rubbing his head where the door fell on to.

"What was that for? That didn't hurt, it couldn't have. And plus your supposed to be at your divisions headquarters."

"Well, i gave the job to Esther, cause i knew you two would be doing something fun, and i wanna join."

"Fine Agito. You can come to, just don't mess with anything. I'm gonna fight Zariel, so calm down." Soshi turned back to Zariel and said, "Well, We need rules, like no Bankai, but yes Shikai. We don't wanna destroy the Seireitei. And no super strong Kido's, otherwise let's begin our patrol." Soshi finished with a devilish smile on his face.

Novaix

Taking Pictures of Aqua's magical child-bearing hi
Yuki and Kagaku were about to set out when the level one signal was activated.

Kagaku sighed "Oh well, im sorry,". He turned and waved "Maybe next time?".

Yuki nodded "O-okay, she said handing him a bun and walking away slowly.

Kagaku walked up to the RT again and started working on it "This one will be an all nighter...". He called a hell butterfly and sent a message "This is 12th squad capitain Kagaku Kiritsu, I shall be in my quaters working on my Reaitsu Tracker, if you need me to not hesitate to call me,".

He sent the butterfly off and started eating the bun with 1 hand and working on the machine with the other.

Akans

「moriya」
"Fine Agito. You can come to, just don't mess with anything. I'm gonna fight Zariel, so calm down. Well, We need rules, like no Bankai, but yes Shikai. We don't wanna destroy the Seireitei. And no super strong Kido's, otherwise let's begin our patrol."

Zariel smiled in the way a grandfather would upon a favorite grandson. Except not as creepily. But the feeling behind it was the same.
Moving towards the West Gate with the two Captains, Zariel continued his monologue.

"Obviously we should not be wasting a bankai here, and in our current situations." Zariel said and he walked forwards, arms held together in a firm way, the left arm in the right sleeve and the right arm in the left sleeve. His careful walk and his balanced arms made him look more like a monk than a Captain, disregarding the sword of course.

"But without a bankai, I will most probably lose - my shikai is only useful in either completly killing the enemy or keeping people from being killed - useful in life, but useless in sparring."

He turned his head towards Soshi. "It'll be a test of pure physical power then, really. Go easy on me." Zariel finished in all seriousness, though there was a shadow of a smile on his face.

After walking a bit further, he looked in Agito's direction. "How is Agito progressing? I don't know much about him, and this is no time to be unfamiliar with other fellow shinigami."

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
[FONT=&quot]Shin sat silently in meditation, his tea cupped gently in the palms of his hands. Whenever he had felt upset in the past he’d always spoken with “him”. He was his soul partner, his greatest ally and strongest friend. As Shin sat in the clouds time around him suddenly began to slow as the humans below came to a steady halt. They were restricted by both time and the power of his heavenly sword, the zanpakuto known as Arashihebi.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“You must know my concerns,” Shin said as he opened his eyes to see his zanpakuto in its humanoid form.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Arashihebi’s human form was graceful and elegant, but also strong and firm. He was the ultimate storm based zanpakuto. None stood above him in the clouds of heaven. He even held the eternal blessings of a god.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I am your zanpakuto, and an extension of your inner soul. There is nothing that we do not share,” Arashihebi’s booming voice echoed loudly.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“What should be done then? If you know my feelings, then you must have a thought,” Shin asked.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Arashihebi took a deep and heavy breath. He was wise beyond what was expected of most zanpakuto’s. He held the knowledge gained by the heavens themselves and so it was only obvious that he would be so intelligent even among his own kind. Releasing the air from his lungs, Arashihebi stared directly into the eyes of his wielder.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Shin’s body froze for a brief moment as he glanced into the very essence of Arashihebi. This happened whenever he glanced at his zanpakuto’s inner power. Even he had yet to grasp it fully and it was not just because he was not strong enough yet but because of the risk of sacrifice needed to attain it. Suddenly Shin felt his movements no longer restricted as he noticed the glow in Arashihebi’s eyes had dimmed down once again.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Listen closely child of mine. They are us, and they are them. Beings born of both demonic and heavenly nature. It is in their existence that you base this question. So I ask you then. Is it so wrong to have born one way and yet raised another? Would you strike down a child who decided to live the life that he chose, instead of the life of his creators,” Arashihebi asked.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Shin paused for a moment. Arashihebi was asking him a complex series of a single question. Shin knew the answer was not written by man but by the nature of his soul and existence. It was because of this that even he did not have the answer to his zanpakuto’s ultimate question. However he nonetheless decided to answer as best he could to a being of incredible knowledge.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“For each soul it is different and thus I cannot answer it,” Shin said.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Arashihebi crossed his arms over his chest almost as if it were in disappointment but spoke not as Shin continued.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“However it is because of this that my question has a multitude of correct answers that can only be received upon the judgment of both my own and my enemy’s souls,” Shin said calmly.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Arashihebi nodded as a brief smile came across his face before vanishing just as quickly as it had came.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“So if you have the solution then seek the complete answer for the time is near when judgment will arrive,” Arashihebi said as a cerulean aura appeared around him as his body began to morph itself.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In mere seconds Arashihebi had shed his human form for the true form of the zanpakuto. He was a beautiful cerulean colored serpent that hovered strongly in the clouds of heaven. Arashihebi gave off a loud roar as thunder struck before vanishing into the skies above. Shin took a deep breath as the time slowly edged back to normal. The people began to walk again and the operation began once more.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]From behind him Shin heard the opening of the gate which linked both the Soul Society and the world of the living. Slowly a man emerged from the gate. His name was Nazo Sazanami and he was a very old but powerful Shinigami. He was the Captain of the 7th Division and it puzzled Shin as to how and why he was standing in the world of the living instead of following the orders of the Captain Commander. Had this been the omen that had struck him mere minutes before?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As the man spoke he listened to his reasoning. For a man of his age he simply was not very wise. To disobey the Captain Commander was near breaking the law. Only two other groups of beings could override the authority and power of the Captain Commander and they were both the Royal Family as well as the Central 46 which this man held no claim to. So his presence presented a threat to the operation.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The existence of two Captain Class beings in a single area lit up their position like a Christmas tree no matter how hard they tried to suppress their spiritual pressure and energy. Shin took a deep breath calming himself, he felt responsible for the operation so if it failed he would have no man to blame save for himself. Turning to face the Captain Shin raised his cup of to chest height as he spoke.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Captain Sazanami why would you choose to observe the mission given to the stealth forces, do you doubt my abilities as a fellow Captain or perhaps you have other intentions,” Shin asked as he stared forward watching his fellow Captain for any hints to his objectives and reasoning for having come to a mission given directly from the Captain Commander to the stealth forces alone.[/FONT]

Grace Falls

"Don't feel anxious captain, just looking at your face tells it all. First, don't worry about punishment if this is to fail. I'll hold responsibility and explain to the old man that you had no part in my arrival. I highly doubt your skills nor the special forces, please don't think of me as the man who looks down upon your division. Also, I have no intentions of my own for I just want to see for myself what is to come," said Nazo. He stared intently at Shin's face and continued to speak. "If you want to bear the truth, I already don't pose a threat to this operation. You, especially, should know that Reiatsu can never be hidden entirely. Even the littlest amount can be sensed from with concentration. Oh my, I'm speaking too much right? Anyways, with that said, shouldn't you noticed by now that someone is coming in your direction? By my own judgments, you were spotted the moment you landed into the living world."

Honestly, Nazo didn't mean to disrespect him but ones who questioned him just ticked him off. Shin definitely implied as if he were some curse that'll bring death upon this operation, or something worse. There was also the slight hint that Shin looked down upon him, well come on, Nazo doesn't even look old! He continued to stare at Shin and the scenery of the area, with absolutely no signs of any facial or emotional expressions. Deep within his mind, he pondered the fact that shinigamis like Shin acted as if they were some mighty being. In fact almost all of the captains are like that, thinking they can do whatever they wish on whim. This is the fact that Nazo isolated himself from the other captains from the very beginning. He didn't care if they thought of him as some raucous, they can think whatever they wished. Others also may look down upon his reasoning, but they all meant little.

The enemy neared their positions and their reiatsu seemed quite different then the ones he knew. It seemed mixed, but part of it seemed heavily composed of that of a hollow, the other one that of a Shinigami. This surprised him, but his face remained still. He remained silent and left it to Shin to figure out who his enemy was. If this captain had the skills he seems to be boasting about, then there will be no problem for him.

From the very beginning, Nazo decided upon himself that he will not involve himself within Shin's operation in anyway and he will stick to his plan. Furthermore, he wants to see Shin fight again for it has been quite some time before the last scene. His lightning based Zanpakuto proved itself to be quite impressive and Nazo has taken a small note of that. As time kept passing, he felt the enemy's reiatsu tickling his sensations...

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
Soshi smiled, it had been pretty much months since he and Zariel had talked. It was nice. Zariel was kind of... Eccentric but he was kind and he could fight like the dickens. He began talking about his bankai and shikai and all of his fighting skills as we approached the West Gate. This made Soshi think about his own Shikai. His Shikai took the form of two human roller blades. It was really fun when he was using them. He could move really fast, and it allowed him to control the wind. Soshi smiled and looked over to the left where Agito was acting like a little kid like normal.

"How is Agito progressing? I don't know much about him, and this is no time to be unfamiliar with other fellow shinigami."

This question kind of suprised Soshi. It seemed like something Most shinigami would know since Agito was a bit weird. He was alot weirder then any other captain that was for sure.

"Well, Agito is good. He is progressing quickly. I have been sparring with him alot, and he is getting really good. Frankly, he could beat me within another 10 years. I believe he can probably surpass us all... Including the Head Captain. But don't tell him i said that." Soshi made an exagerated glance around the area smiling. "And, as it is, there isn't much to know about Agito other then what you see. He is who he is. He doesn't hide anything. If you make him mad he will tell you. He doesn't beat around the bush, and could frankly care less about what other people think. Look at him right now. It's funny."

Over to the right Agito was hopping in the air trying to grab birds. Then he was doing cartwheels all on the ground. "Just look at him. He just gives into his emotions, unlike most of us. We always care about what others think. Truthfully we should be more like him." Soshi smiled as Agito tripped and fell face first in to the ground, which made Soshi smile widely and laugh.

"He is just him. And now we are here at the West Gate." Soshi said pointing to the wooden mat at the gate. "You ready?"

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Following Captain akahana left my office, I sat down and took this time to get to my paper work, cause due to what happened while I was at the Captains’ meeting, all my official duties as Captain of the Tenth Squad came to face me in the face. The stack of work piled up to my left, and I had a feather ink pen in my left hand, and it was the perfect setting for my peace and quiet time, well that is until my third seat came in, and informed me of the important business with the new recuits to the squad.

“Oh for goodness grace, cant this wait. I am already far behind my paperwork as it is. So I am leaving the new guys to you, third seat: Miyako.” Loudly I said, eagerly to get this pile of work completed before anymore interruptions were to come. So now, with my pen in my left hand, and my official seal in my right hand. “ALright, let’s get this done.” I said as I began to take the papers from the pile, one by one, sealing them with the Squad ten seal, to have them officially out of the way. Well that is until one of my subordinates came to me and informed me of some captains that took off into the World of the Living, and asked me if I wanted to go there.

I put down my paperwork, and faced my Suboridnate, and I began to speak. “What my fellow captains do is none of my concern, so if they want to go off in the real world and do what they want, then that is their business, not mine.” As my subordinate looked me in surprise, he had the look on his face that he could not believe what I just said, and then, with his body beginning to shake, he said shyly. “But sir, I heard it was about the Soul Reaper traitor.”

When he said that, it changed everything, it changed what my previous thoughts were of this. I immediately put any form of paperwork down, and I began to step out of my office. Before I left my suboridnate, I said a few choice words to insure him I am going to come back alive. “If your worried that I might not make it, then don’t, I am not going to die this early on.” I said, as I raced out of my office, using flash step to make my way to where the gate was to head off to the real world.

“ah here we are, well no time to waste.”

Masamune

Big Boss
"Please, let me go down to Earth to fight when the time is right! Though I wasn't captain during his time in the 6th Division, he was still a member of my squad. As such, he is my responsibility."

Shinji frowned, he didn't like to turn down requests his fellow captains asked him but the situation required it. "Currently, Shin is leading his division on an intel gathering mission on Earth. It is an absolute that we avoid conflict and thus I have ordered that the mission be carried in secrecy. Though I do not doubt Shin's ability, If a battle ensues I shall be sure to send you. Till than I urge you to stay put. The reiatsu of one captain is large enough to trace let alone two."

Suddenly Kyosuke burst through the door, uneasiness written all over his face. "Captain Commander! The captains of squad seven and ten have left for Earth. We also sense powerful sources of Reiatsu flying towards them. According to analysis they are most probably the traitors."

Shin tried his best not to let his shock slip through his mask of calmness. How ignorant could the they be? Though he knew he was still young compared to most captains, Shinji would not tolerate disobedience. He faced Yoshinori,

"I guess I'll take you up on that offer. Yoshinori, you are to make way to earth and tell Shin to abort the mission. I also want you to bring those fools back."

He turned towards Kyosuke who was still standing at the door, apparently not having said everything he wanted to. "They wish to see you, sir."

Shinji sternly walked out of Yoshinori's office. Off course, Central 46 would have been the first to hear about his failure. They would probably be laughing their heads off.

Akans

「moriya」
"Well, Agito is good. He is progressing quickly. I have been sparring with him alot, and he is getting really good. Frankly, he could beat me within another 10 years. I believe he can probably surpass us all... Including the Head Captain. But don't tell him i said that."

"The Head Captain? Doubtful. This is not a matter of whether I believe you or not, but a matter of reality. I have not seen him fight, so I cannot judge, and I know that the Head Captain is not just powerful, but a good leader. From what I have seen of Agito..." Zariel pointed at Agito cartwheeling, "He does not seem to have the maturity to truly become strong. He may have raw power, but that is not what is all needed."

Reaching the West Gate, Zariel turned in a slow circle, inspecting the area. There were few shinigami here, and none of which possessed reitsu he was not familiar with. They were fine, for now.
"And now we are here at the West Gate.... You ready?" Soshi said behind him.
Smiling to himself, Zariel slowly unsheathed his sword. "We came here to inspect the area, not to spar."

".... but since everything seems fine, why not?"
Zariel set himself upon the mat and fell into a smooth pose, sword hand up near his face pointing forwards and knees bent, his center of gravity low - a Chinese straight sword style. His style consisted of sharp stabs and quick, small, and neat slices. No movement was wasted. This style was named Wushu, the art of fighting.

"Come. We are here to test your skill. Take the first hit, go into Shikai, do what you wish to beat me."

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Flames licked at the sides of Drake's vision as he blasted towards his target. They also were wrapped lightly about his body, but that was impossible to notice at the speed he was moving. Of those Reiatsu that had suddenly appeared, Drake could feel five of them, hovering in a close enough circle in the clouds above the small city in Karakura. When they did move, they didn't move like birds might, they didn't change their altitude one bit, instead as though the air was solid and they stood on it. A perfect example of Vizard or Arrancar powers. Or Shinigami ones, for that matter. Two of the Reiatsu were being concealed very well, another three not so well. Had some of the others picked up new recruits? Drake couldn't tell at all, the cloud bank was too thick to see through.

When he was within a kilometre or so of them, but below them as well, he banked sharply upwards, ascending nearly straight up. He burst into and then out of the cloud bank in less than a second, and hovered in the air briefly, directly overhead. They must have cleared out the clouds directly around them, because there was a distinct faded area in the cloud, and within it, Drake could see five blurred shapes that matched the Reiatsu he could feel. He let loose his grip on the air he stood on, and descended quickly down, gaining nearly ten metres a second to his speed as he fell, aiming straight for the middle of the rough ring they formed. The shapes darted as he approached. Not good news.

He halted his fall when he was at their level, stopping instantly. Immediately, he began looking around. In the hollow of the cloud, he could now see each of the five figures clearly. All five of them were Shinigami. All five of them of the Gotei 13, by their uniforms. And worst of all, by the Haori of two of them, he could identify two captains. He swore under his breath at the challenge they might provide. Maybe not; if he could act quickly enough. The other three Shinigami were all ranked officers, one a leuitenant, and the others the sort that didn't have a name to their rank. Atsuchi had been following him, Drake now realised what a nagging sensation of his had been during his flight. He would certainly come if Drake was to become endangered. Good. That meant he had time to deal some sudden damage. The ranked officers would likely prove to be little problem. He darted towards one of them, kicked off from an invisible wall, a ball of Cero charging in his hand for use on one of them.

gene chaos

sertsa looked at the arrancar (?) half eyed as he used sonido to leave the warehouse." wonder where hes heading?" he thought to Lan. {didn't he say something about danger?}. scanning the area where he stopped using sonido he felt 5 other presences . " hmmm 3 of them are trying to hide their energy, so that means the weaker energies are very strong.

getting up from the pile of boxes sertsa walked outside of the warehouse. looking to the direction drake used sonido he turned to use shunpo with a light sound of footsteps he was gone. landing on a house below he arrived in time to see drake dash into a cloud cero in hand. " he probably doesn't want me involed or he would have asked for help, if he needs it i'll interfer".
{your just trying to get out of doing work!} "shutup, and enjoy the show".

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Traveling through the gate always made Yoshinori nauseous. He didn't know why he felt that way, but that didn't help lighten the reaction. He surveyed the immediate area around him, hoping that he wouldn't have to go far to find them. Fortunately, he was right. In a cloud just a single Shunpo away, the squad stood huddled together inside a cloud. He flash stepped into the group.

There were only five members of the Recon squad. Two of them were 2nd Division Captain Jae-Hwa and 7th Division Captain Sazanami. The other three were lower-ranking Shinigami that Yoshinori knew nothing about. They all turned towards him as he walked up to 2nd Division Captain.

"Captain Jae-Hwa," he began, a strong urgency laced throughout his words, "You are to abort the mission immediately! Sources indicate two unknown reiatsu heading towards this posi-"

Before he could finish, a strong reiatsu flooded the area. Though a slight tinge of Shinigami reiatsu could be felt; it was, without a doubt, largely Hollow in essence. Yoshinori didn't even bother looking for the source. He knew it was already too late.

- - - - - - - - - -

Atsuchi alighted on the roof of a nearby building just in time to watch Drake plunge headlong into a group of Shinigami waiting in a cloud below. Frustrated, Atsuchi sat down and rubbed his head. He couldn't believe how brash this arrancar was. Not only that, but he really should have mentioned what he had sensed to him.

"That idiot!" Atsuchi was upset, but he kept his voice down to avoid drawing attention. "He should have told me that he thought Shinigami would be here. I could have told him that it was just a Recon team."

Tsukitori chimed in, "You knew it was a Recon team?"

"Of course. I've been in Soul Society long enough to know how investigations work. They're trying to find us, and now they are finally making there move."

"So, are you going to help him?" Tsukitori's tone made the question sound more like a command.

"No. At least, not yet. He's already revealed himself to them. A battle is inevitable. It's better to have someone behind the scenes. At least that way, the enemy can be caught off guard."

"That rather devious of you. Has your Hollow side gotten to you?" Despite her jovial response, Atsuchi could hear the underlying worry.

"I doubt most Hollow would think that far ahead."

With that, Atsuchi waited for the right time to strike.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
[FONT=&quot]Shin Jae-Hwa turned to notice the gate had opened once more. This time Captain Yoshinori had entered in the normal world. On the outside Shin expressed nothing but on the inside he was a bit surprised to see him arrive. Suddenly the captain said something of great importance. The operation had been canceled. Shin simply nodded understanding the situation. As he continued to speak he mentioned the two reiatsu approaching and Shin nodded he’d noticed the movement of reiatsu in the area and it had disturbed him as to their speed.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But as the man continued to speak a large burst of spiritual pressure erupted nearby as Shin glanced down to see an Arrancar rushing towards them. He didn’t have time for this. His men were still in the field and with enemies now aware of his position it was only a matter of time before they found their position. Evaluating the situation Shin raised his right hand swiftly leaving a trail of his motions as he tapped it gently against the hilt of his sword. Allowing the palm of his right against the hilt a small yellow spark set off as if from the friction of both his hand and the hilt of the sword.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“…Clash, Arashihebi,” Shin said softly.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Instantly the winds around shin began to pick up swirling faster and faster for a brief few seconds before just as quickly vanishing leaving the group alone once more.[/FONT]

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Her golden-amber eyes took in what was going on around her. Everything seemed okay on the surface, but it didn't feel right at all. Her ears twitched slightly, that and her hollow hole were all that was left of her previous life. Kitten quickly dropped her gaze back to the glass of water, trying to figure out if it was half-full or half-empty. That question has always bugged me, she thought, a frown coming to her face. She still had yet to join the rest of the Vizards and Arrancars, though she wasn't sure she wanted to.

Feeling something change in the air, Kitten looked around for a moment. When she was positive no one was near by, she breathed softly, "Do you feel that Yami?" No response came from the bracelet; her Zanpakuto's sealed form. She sighed and lowered her left wrist, concealing the midnight black piece of jewelry once more. The black headed Arrancar stood up and walked away, leaving behind the money for the drink and tiny plate of food she'd eaten. Quickly walking down the sidewalk, listening to snip bits of conversation from different people.

Damn, I forgot how chatty people are, not to mention annoying, she said silently. The dark amethyst dress remained close to her. The matching scarf concealed her hollow hole, which was at the base of her throat. Kitten stopped to check the spiritual pressures again, it felt as if an entire division was here, not to mention several captains. "Crap," she breathed.

What truly caught her attention was the energies or "signatures" that was like hers: Hollow-Shimingai. One was fighting the division from the feel of it. Does he honestly think he can take them all by himself? She asked herself mentally, switching her direction and heading off toward the division and the other Arrancar.

~- Soul Society -~

The clouds went rolling a cross the sky, looking over to the newest recruit. They hold promise that’s for sure, but there’s that Shimingai-Hollow stuff in the world of the living, she mused. Tamashii glanced at her vice-captain; she’s been given the information on the other group. Apparently, like the Vizards, they had Soul Reaper and Hollow powers; but they were Hollows before hand. She closed her eyes, trying to put some order to the chaos in her mind.

There she felt some ease when a white lioness with silver eyes looked at her and smiled. Tamashii nodded at the feline grinning, as her eyes drifted from the feline’s face, her whiskers are black and to Hikari’s right front paw; it too was black. She lifted her scarlet gaze to meet the silver stare of her friend. A frown touched her face when she saw the silent words escaped Hikari, shaking her head in response. Tamashii smiled reassuringly before setting back to her previous task.

This had only taken seconds, opening her eyes the thirteenth division captain nodded at her vice-captain and pulled away from him. Tamashii looked back at her vice-captain, her dark hair was messy, again. "I'm going to the library to see if I can find anything else out about our enemies," she said half-heartedly. With out another word, she headed to the library, curious about the Vizards and their allies. Chuckling softly, Tamashii tossed back, "Oh, by the way, brush your hair; it looks as if you've just rolled out of bed!"

She walked through the tall shelves, scanning the shelves to see if anything would be of use. She’d been there for a few hours, or maybe it had been a few minutes; she had lost track of time a while back. Tamashii sighed and gave up, turning to head back out and check on the rookie. Heading back toward the exit, Tamashii decided she’d see if it’d be okay with Captain Hayate if she could go to the world of the living.

Last edited:

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
[FONT=&quot]Shin through the city with his eyes closed. Each step he took he added more speed to his already impressive Flash Step. He had his eyes open but was not paying attention to his surroundings. The only thing that mattered was the spiritual presences around him. In particular was his group of 2nd Division Soul Reapers. They moved quickly and quietly. For any normal Soul Reaper they’d be undetectable. But for a Captain of the 13 Court Guard Squads it was like following a firefly.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]However because of the presence of so many humans among spiritual beings it was difficult to follow completely or at least it would have been for anyone but the Captain of the 2nd Division. Suddenly something caught Shin’s attention. More large groups of reiatsu lit up around the city. They were awakening and much like when one disturbed bats in a cave they were all waking at once.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It would be best to speed up as fast as possible for the moment and then execute an immediate evacuation of his 2nd Division Soul Reapers as well as himself. He’d left the other Captains back at the gate without a word. It was simply because he’d not wanted to blatantly wave about his plan but the one Arrancar already there already no doubt knew his intentions. If he wanted to stop him then he would. The question remained however if he could given his current predicament.[/FONT]

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Upon his arrival, Asuki could sense the traces of some of the Captains that have already left for Earth, he knew there was some reason for them to be going there, and there had to be a new lead in the case of the Traiter Soul Reapers. When Asuki came ot that assumption, he decided to take action into his own hands, and he had to act fast. Asuki knew that if he were to delay his actions even for a little while, that he would miss his chance to even get into any of the action, or he would be left out from a majority of the fight.

“Hey what is taking so long?!?!?” Asuki shouted, as he remained patient, but still he has been waiting for ten minutes, and still the gate wasn’t ready for use.

“Captain Matsuro, please be patient with us, this process takes a great deal to prepare.” one of the voices spoke that belonged to one of the Soul Reapers who were helping to ready the gate for Asuki’s use. Even though he was running very impatient, he had to hold his anger inside, and save it for what was going on in the Human World. As Asuki knew, for when he arrived in the Human World, there would be large amounts of Reiatsu flowing all over. And even then, it would be harder for him to catch up if his mind, body, and soul wasn’t at its calmest state.

So in order for Asuki to be at his calmest state, he took this free time of waiting to calm his nerves, cleanse his soul, and relax his entire body. On an outward appearance, this would look like nothing more then a meditating state, but to those who have known Asuki for almost their whole lives, then it would be clear to see that this is Asuki’s most favorite way of gathering his Reiatsu before a big battle. By doing that, Asuki has all of his Reiatsu ready for use, just in case the situation calls for it.

“Excuse me Captain Matsuro?” One of the Soul Reapers asked Asuki for his attention.

Asuki, just popped one eye open and said; “Yes, you wanted something.” “The gate is ready for your use.” After asuki heard the figure say that, he popped up in a high-elevated front flip, and appeared in front of the Gate, and he prepared to enter the gate..until one of the Soul reapers who helped with the gate spoke up one last time.

“Um, captain Matsuro, if you don’t mind me asking, what was that you were doing before the gate was ready.” When he heard that, Asuki turned his head to a slight turn, and he heard the words loud and clear. “Well it’s very simple, its to prepare for the battle to come.” Asuki said, as he jumped into the Gate, and he made his way to the Human World.

Masamune

Big Boss
The door leading to the central 46 was known to only the Captains, the power to open it resided exclusively with them as well. Shinji made his way to the door, dead serious. He had made a blunder out of the task given to the captains. Explicit orders were issued that conflict be avoided for as long as possible, so as to make sure the traitors knew they were not being targeted. A few captains apparently didn't get the message and so decided it would be better to run off and engage in battle. The door to central 46, also known as "The gates of Authority", recognized the Reiatsu of each of the captains and opened only for them. As Shinji strode towards the large double doors, they automatically swung open and closed behind him. He made his way down a set of poorly lit stairs and hesitated a moment before entering the even darker chambers, themselves. The only sound that prevailed throughout the cold chamber was that of his pounding heart. Fourty-Seven pairs of eyes suddenly fixed their gaze intently upon him, though that failed to intimidate Shinji. They sat in rows of ascending tables and were almost hidden in darkness. Most of them Shinji had never met and would never like to meet. These Fourty-Seven Shinigami had made the laws that prevail in Soul Society today. Though the Soul King was in effect the ruler, he had become more a celebrity. Instead he had nominated these Fourty-Seven to ensure a smooth running of all affairs within his domain. Out of the darkness a voice echoed throughout the chamber, breaking the uneasy silence. Shinji couldn't make out who spoke.

"It seems we were mistaken when we appointed you as Captain Commander." It mocked. "You are yet young and have much to learn."

"I take full responsibility for what has happened and none of my Captains shall be held liable. They were merely following orders." Shinji replied calmly. Keeping his calm, was one thing he was good at.

"Is it too much for you to plan an intel mission?" The voice asked.

"Intel is useless unless we don't know their level of strength. I sent down the Captains to see how well they could fare in battle." Shinji lied.

"And at the same time you revealed to those goddamn traitors that we were after them. Way to go Commander, apparently you have a problem following instructions. We clearly said that this mission would require tact. You sir, thought of it as some simple routine Hollow extermination and sent your boys to have fun." The voice began to lose control of its anger.

"If I recall, according to section three of Soul Society's constitution, you have no right to meddle in my methods. Section three clearly states that you guys are responsible for handing us the mission and expecting results, how we achieve those results is up to us." Shinji retorted.

"Don't tell us about the constitution, we made that damn thing."

"Then it's amusing how you can't follow your own rules." Shinji smoothly replied. "Good day, gentlemen."

He left and slammed the door behind them, the chamber erupted into a hive of angry bees.

"Unacceptable.......... Stuck-up as........ How dare he tell us about the constitution?......"

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Stepping back out into the bright sunlight, Tamashii blinked twice to clear the spots from her vision. She turned her head in the direction of Central 46, from his reiatsu alone, she could tell that Shinji was paying them a visit. She wanted to ask him something about the Vizard and their allies anyway, so she headed off in that direction. Upon reaching the building she stepped toward the gates, they swung open upon recognizing her reiatsu.

"I truly do not understand that," she mused under her breath.

Meeting up with Shinji half way, she smiled and shook her head. Turning on her heel, she headed back out and tried to ignore the increase of reiatsu coming from behind the closed doors. "Well, can we see that you've stirred up the hornets’ nest?" She commented casually, almost as if she was used to Central 46 being an angry hive of bees. Tamashii was curious on what the Head Captain's response would be to this, after all the only two she had any respect for was him and the old thirteenth division captain.

~- World of the Living -~

Twisting through the coward, Kitten suppressed as much of her reiatsu as she could, watching as a captain particle went zipping past her. Realizing which way he was going, she hurried behind them to see exactly where they were going and maybe help out that Vizard. She kept quiet and stuck to the shadows, even keeping a decent amount of space in between them. Already knowing by now that the Soul Reapers were her enemies, she fought to control the urge to attack the captain.

Tail him and see where he is going, depending on what happens then you can attack him, but not until she reasoned mentally, not wanting to give that Shinigami any warning that he was being followed. It's a good chance he already knows, but with any luck he doesn't, she said silently. Hoping against hope that she would have some luck, but only time would tell if she were having any as she continued to follow the captain toward his squad.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
[FONT=&quot]Captain Jae-Hwa came to a sudden halt. Taking a deep breath he focused carefully. He could feel multiple reiatsu’s across the area he had been sent to. It was because of the situation that he was having difficulty keeping track of his Soul Reapers. But there was also another situation following him. It hadn’t yet grown into a problem but there was always the possibility that it might. Given the situation and the fact that he had far too many issues to deal with at the current moment he decided it would be best to approach the current situation with extreme caution.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The first step was to search the vicinity and that would require speed beyond the speed of Soul Reapers. Slowly Shin lifted his right hand as he gently placed it against the hilt of his sword and spoke silently.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Clash, Arashihebi,” Shin said and in a flash vanished from sight.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Swiftly Shin’s eyes traced the area and in less than a second he’d landed behind his “situation.”[/FONT]

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Kitten continued to follow the captain, tensing her muscles she watched them quickly release their sword and disappear. Wheeling around she grabbed the hilt of hers, eyeing them as they reappeared behind her with their sword ready for just in case. She had to admit, he was pretty fast, was she about to say it so he could hear it? No. She silently weighed the odds of the chance for survival if they were to fight, deciding against of picking one; she commented lightly, "I see you're skilled at flash step, or is that just the ability of your zanpakuto?"

It wasn’t too much of a question, but she thought of something else, what about Tamashii? Was she a Soul Reaper or was she a Hollow and she just hadn't met up with her? Meeting his gaze, she tilted her head to the right before returning to normal. "What do you know about a girl named Tamashii Hoshi?" She asked coolly, keeping her nervousness out of her voice. Kitten didn’t dare take her eyes away from the captain, she knew better from her quarrels with Shinigami that you couldn’t let your guard down around one, no matter who they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back