• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach : Crossroads (Redo) (Positions Open) (WE NEED VIZARD/ARRANCAR)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
"Well?" She prompted.

Kitten stared at the dish in her hand, her mom had always been spiritually aware. She actually didn't know how to begin, sighing she muttered, "I think you'd better sit down, Mother." The Arrancar saw the worried look in her mom's eyes, that safe and secure feeling washed over her again, knowing that no matter how aweful it was to recall, her mom would be ready to comfort her.

The woman sat down at the kitchen table, and funny enough her favorite song was playing on the raido: "Every now and than, softest breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again and it's like, you haven't been, gone a moment from my side. Like the tears were never cried, like the hands of time were holding you."

Smiling at that, she hummed along to Diamond Rio's I Believe as she made dinner. Setting it down on the wooden table, she flopped into the chair across from her mother. "It was okay at first, but than the other Hollows grew violant by me being there it seemed, they didn't like the fact I wasn't like them. Soon I was not only here to protect you, but to hide away from the higher level Menos and Hollows; even Arrancars." She paused for a moment, seeing the calm and understanding look on her mom's face. "Eventually I removed my hollow mask and ended up as an Arrancar, not long after that I joined up with Matt and Ivy. Both are very kind to me, also I met up with Tamashii, she's a captain-level Soul Reaper."

A surprised look came to her mom's face than, only to recover a second later and respond with, "Other than the rocky start, from the sound of it you've been okay. I'm just so glad to see you're safe, little one."

Kitten nodded in silent agreement, returning to her dinner the female Arrancar remained quiet for a little while, unable to shake the fact her mom was a Quincy and Tamashii was a Soul Reaper, while she was an Arrancar. How more twisted could it get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back