• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep TV Spot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
Re: BBS Commercial?

I love it how the narrator has a serious voice but out of nowhere at the end a black wannabe ghetto kids says something.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards

Waiting to the TV Spot xDDD it will not have any Spoilers, no?

No it doesn't and usually commercials don't spoil anything or try to spoil as little as possible. That way, you'll want to buy the game and see what happens which is the point.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

OH EM GIZZLE I THINK I JUST POOED MY SELF. I like the narrator. You guys remember the original KH1 TV spot where he was like "KINGDOM...Hearts"

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

OH EM GIZZLE I THINK I JUST POOED MY SELF. I like the narrator. You guys remember the original KH1 TV spot where he was like "KINGDOM...Hearts"

I think so. I remember the narrator from one of the tv spots where he was like "A journey...where you never know...who you will run into next." Epic pauses and whatnot ^^

Edit: Hey look, I found it :D

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

Ahaha good memories. I miss the good ol' days. I don't get why they showed Ansem though.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Ahaha good memories. I miss the good ol' days. I don't get why they showed Ansem though.

The nostalgia~

Yeah, I agree. That part was a bit random.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

He's the main evil. Had to stick him in somewhere. And it does fit with the lines "you never know who you will meet next". The Randomness fits.

The BBS TV spot is epic! I hope it shows up on Cartoon Network, or Disney Channel at the least. Or better yet, the kids doing Disney's Get Connected can do a segment on it. Disney did it for CoM...and 358/2 Days should've got a segment, considering Alyson Stoner is the voice of Xion.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

cant believe its ony 12 days away i could sing im so happy

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

Yesh! It looks really good, better than the Days Commercial. I like how they have that big heart at the end it looks cool.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com

My speaker on my computer is broken indefinately, but I assume it sounds cool. I liked the 3D Heart thing. Looked very gritty and real.

Fallen Prince

Sign, I never saw the original commercial, you've made my day. BBS....URGH!! I want you so badly!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Sign, I never saw the original commercial, you've made my day. BBS....URGH!! I want you so badly!

Really? Cool, I made someone's day 8D

There's actually one more english commercial for KH1 besides this one ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back