• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep TV Spot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net
Re: BbS TV spot commercial?

[video=youtube;-Pfmuy3-AY0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Pfmuy3-AY0[/video]

Putting this here because the one KHI replaced is squashed into 4:3. This one retains widescreen.

Shadow Key

Hey, it got featured on the front page! My goal on this website's complete! :D

awesome.png

Huh. I wonder why KHI didn't link to my video on the front page.

I wonder why they didn't give credit to either of us. :/ But I'm still happy with it. :D

Apollo

Silver Member
Re: BBS Commercial?

Hmm... I dunno about that. KH1 kind of made it seem like a big giant Disney crossover... which, well, that's what it is but something seems off... although I do enjoy watching it for the nostalgia. KH2's got me hyped for the game as well... but I think this commercial tops it off with creative editing as well as having a CG stone KH logo symbol floating for a bit.

I do agree with those points for the most part. I don't think this tv spot had the same magic feeling like the other tv spots. That is just my opinion I suppose.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

Nope, not yet. I'm still waiting on the other 3 themes (unless it turns out there are no other 3 themes in which I'll be slightly ticked off)

Hmm... I dunno about that. KH1 kind of made it seem like a big giant Disney crossover... which, well, that's what it is but something seems off... although I do enjoy watching it for the nostalgia. KH2's got me hyped for the game as well... but I think this commercial tops it off with creative editing as well as having a CG stone KH logo symbol floating for a bit.

Days was 'meh'

I saw it a few times on Disney channel, and then I played it and it was boring, but it's still a good game nonetheless lol

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Days was 'meh'

I saw it a few times on Disney channel, and then I played it and it was boring, but it's still a good game nonetheless lol

I never even saw a Days commercial. In fact, much like RE:COM, I didn't even find out it was released until later. It wasn't until about mid November at game club that I saw my friends with NDS playing 358/2 Days and I go "Wait a minute... it's out already?" and from then on, I kept going back to researching KH stuff online.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

I never even saw a Days commercial. In fact, much like RE:COM, I didn't even find out it was released until later. It wasn't until about mid November at game club that I saw my friends with NDS playing 358/2 Days and I go "Wait a minute... it's out already?" and from then on, I kept going back to researching KH stuff online.

Oh really? The reason I joined this site was because of KH2FM so I knew about Re:CoM from the start.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I really liked the commercial...however, I liked KH1 and KH2's commercials better simply because the music really caught me. I wasn't a big fan of Re:CoM or Days though...so I have to admit I think this one is really good.

Also, to skyfoxx's comment...I really hope they release more themes...however, something tells me if we are really lucky, we'll get 1 more the day of the release...but thats it.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards

Wow it looks really good. This so made my day.
I like the sound effects. Still it could be better but it's still reakky giid.

BBS is almost here!!!!!!!

Shadow Key

Pretty much sums up everyone's opinion of Days, I'm sure.

Yep, pretty much. That's exactly how I feel about it, and it's even better that it has NOTHING to do with the rest of the series except for little Ven and Terra references.

Mog

Awards

It's just not the same without simple & clean...

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

It's just not the same without simple & clean...

I prefer it too not have Simple and Clean. For people who know nothing about the game, hearing Simple and Clean again might make them think it is a remake of KH1 or something along those lines...so I'm glad they used a new song for this commercial...not everything has to come with Simple and Clean in my opinion.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I miss S&C. But that is okay. Fate of the Unknown is sorta the theme of the game. At least the first song BBS had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back