• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep on PSPgo the answer revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver warrior

I acutally saw this coming since the psp go got realese mmm im a psp go hater but I actually feel bad for all thouse fans that was't aware.square should have given a heads up or something. sorry psp go users I weap for you.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I acutally saw this coming since the psp go got realese mmm im a psp go hater but I actually feel bad for all thouse fans that was't aware.square should have given a heads up or something. sorry psp go users I weap for you.

Well, having never acknowledged a digital release, there wasn't any reason for anyone to jump the gun and instantly assume there would be one.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
hasn't there been enough evidence to say there wouldn't be a PSP go release?

Yeah, but I don't blame them for still being hopeful for a PSN release, even if it's incredibly unlikely.

Allister Rose

French Lover
That is a good, good choice. :D
The "brick" is my personal favorite.
ehh....the brick is overrated simply because it's more easier to hack IMO
Yeah but Go fanboys are in denial.
they should really have thought about the possibility of it not going to PSN. this was more or less anounced a while back, they had enough time to prepare for BBS

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
WOO BRICK PSPS! Yeah, sorry about that Go owners, but lesson learned: Never assume a game's going to get a digital release.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Well yeah, if YOU worked for Square Enix, you wouldn't want another Dissidia incident to happen wouldn't you?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
There are many good and bad things to this topic:

Really Bad - All Go owners were technically scammed and have wasted money

Bad - I feel bad for the people who own Gos

Good - This game can't be pirated :D

Very Good - THIS IS THE LAST THREAD ABOUT IT BEING ON THE GO! SO PPL DON'T HAVE TO ARGUE ANYMORE!!! YEAH!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back