• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Thank you soooo much Cris...I knew what I had to do but you helped give me a push in the right direction, so thanks a bunch bud...I'll tty again someday I hope...
    Thanks for the advice Silver...it means a lot. I guess I'll try that...after I get my emotions straight...
    I'm too shy to actually get a girl bud but i'm done with Internet relationships...I'll probably just end up having no one during highschool cuz I suck like that...
    Yeah I realize that...I just can't...I can't just move hundreds of miles to another state to live with her...I wish I could...but I can't :'C I know she'll find sumone better than me...but idk if I'll find a girl who's better than her...
    Yeah...she loves me but she said she couldn't do the online relationship thing anymore...im in a real melancholy mood...we were together for over 4 months...and that's the longest i've ever kept a girlfriend honestly :c i wish it didn't have to be that way...
    Awwww I'm sorry Silver...she broke up with me too just last night :'C...completely blindsighted me...i wish there was a way for me to fix our relationship but there really isnt...she gave up on us...and I miss her already :c
    Haha sadly no I haven't but I reeeeaaaaaaally want to :3 and lol online yes but yeah never met in person...and it's ok xD well I'm really lucky to have someone as wonderful as her. Do you have a special sumone Silver?
    oh did ya? i couldnt find it on youtube, but good you found it^^ i like it so much better in english :D enjoy!
    well heres a link for the sub...
    Watch Eureka Seven: Pocket Full of Rainbows (Movie) Online – ZOMG Anime

sadly im having a hard time finding a dub link :(
    you haven't seen it yet?! man that movie was amazing! I saw it in theaters, and then bought it on bluray the day it came out ^^
    Haha hey Silver! haven't talked in a while lol and yeah I'm the luckiest guy in the world :3 and heheh I think I'm a nice enough guy xD
    Noooo not a rock band, but that would be awesome too lol. and huh, I heard it once last year at my school but thats it xD
    lol our newest most awesome band piece is called sparks xD and NOOOOOOO lol. not flame thats weird.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…