• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep HD Final Mix - A chance for everyone to play together

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
They scrap it, then they'd have to design brand new ways to get those exclusive commands and the Ultima Weapon.

I know there is stuff you have to play in Mirage Arena to get, but I don't recall ever having to play multiplayer to get them.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I know there is stuff you have to play in Mirage Arena to get, but I don't recall ever having to play multiplayer to get them.
Well, it's available whether you play multiplayer or not, but you said to "scrap it from the game".

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

i believe he misunderstood you; he thought you meant scrapping the mirage arena and not just multiplayer.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
They scrap it, then they'd have to design brand new ways to get those exclusive commands and the Ultima Weapon.

I can honestly see them doing that with the commands unlocking as you watch coded cutscenes like 358/2 days did with RE:COM and those cards.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I can honestly see them doing that with the commands unlocking as you watch coded cutscenes like 358/2 days did with RE:COM and those cards.

That is really lame, to be quite honest. Why get rid of a good function that can become great and replace it with something so...bad?

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I never thought of this before but this is a great idea. The multiplayer on BBS was terrible--not only were people never on, but when you got the maximum amount of players, it would kick you out of the game. Let's hope Square will utilize the abilities of PSN and we can have a true multiplayer experience.

TheFelineFive

By the time a BBS HD Final Mix gets released it would most likely be for the PS4. This is a great idea. I would pay so much money for this haha. It would be so fun to be able play with my friend online. With an actual dualshock instead of the little psp as my controller.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
By the time a BBS HD Final Mix gets released it would most likely be for the PS4. This is a great idea. I would pay so much money for this haha. It would be so fun to be able play with my friend online. With an actual dualshock instead of the little psp as my controller.

BBS will be in 2.5 and i'm pretty sure that's going to be on the PS3, at least at first.

State

Awards
If KINGDOM HEARTS II.5 ReMix has an online-enabled Birth by Sleep Final Mix I will outright say that it would be one of the best HD remasters of the history of these type of remasterings. '_'

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Capes: $9.99
8D

I would hope that 2.5 would have them in the game regardless, like the secret movie at the end of KHII. It would only make sense as the limitations of the PSP are no more which was the only reason they took them out in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back