• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep -FINAL MIX- announced! (Famitsu scans here!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KorutoKumori

Well this is expected. Any way here is what I'm expecting: "random deck command"+ is the most likely thing im thinking of. I'm expecting there to be either A: a vanitas d-link for beating along with the keyblade or B: an eraqus d-link that u can buy at arena lvl 30 for 99,999 medals. anyone else think this is likely?

A

Artorius Rex

Who cares? It's not like we lose. The loons who buy the Final Mixes along with the original game do. When it comes to money

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Well... I was expecting a Final Mix sooner or later. Well, I don't care less about that. I'm just happy I got my BBS! :3

I think this game has enough content in it... with 2 secret bosses in it, a multiplayer and a 4 different modes. I think we're good. I mean the japanese one had... less things than we did ( I think?). But we have the ice cream thing, the sticker thing! I think it's enough for me. I had my hands full in Critical in the final episode. I just wish it had a bit more mini-games in it. I liked the command board thing, but I think something else would've made me happier. But at least this... it's not the KH2 journal at all... where we have to complete EVERYTHING in it just to see the secret movie... (right?)

We should be happy for our japanese counterparts... they get to experience our hard work on fighting the 2 secret bosses and critical mode. They got the easy game, we got the hard core one. And besides, which I agree with a lot of the post here, if there is a extra secret movie or like an extra scene or two... WATCH IT ON YOUTUBE! That's what I did when I didn't get 358/2 days, I watched it online.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Well... I was expecting a Final Mix sooner or later. Well, I don't care less about that. I'm just happy I got my BBS! :3

I think this game has enough content in it... with 2 secret bosses in it, a multiplayer and a 4 different modes. I think we're good. I mean the japanese one had... less things than we did ( I think?). But we have the ice cream thing, the sticker thing! I think it's enough for me. I had my hands full in Critical in the final episode. I just wish it had a bit more mini-games in it. I liked the command board thing, but I think something else would've made me happier. But at least this... it's not the KH2 journal at all... where we have to complete EVERYTHING in it just to see the secret movie... (right?)

We should be happy for our japanese counterparts... they get to experience our hard work on fighting the 2 secret bosses and critical mode. They got the easy game, we got the hard core one. And besides, which I agree with a lot of the post here, if there is a extra secret movie or like an extra scene or two... WATCH IT ON YOUTUBE! That's what I did when I didn't get 358/2 days, I watched it online.

*[everyone on khinsider applauds loudly, while the Danny Elfman spider-man theme plays.]

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
BUT THAT'S WHAT GIVES NOMURA THE EXCUSE TO GIVE JAPAN THE FINAL MIXES!

Wait.

Why call it "Final Mix" if they're not adding poo loads of content? That is what they did for all the previous Final Mixes, which means "Final Mix" means "We're adding poo loads of extras for the Japaneses and thar b no export for you!"

Maybe it's a test to see if we'd still be pissed, even if FM didn't have a shitload of new content.
Looking at this thread, I'd say that's a toss-up. xD

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

I can't stop laughing! The Japanese final mix is just a japanese version of OUR VERSION! XD

I honestly thought the OP was a joke at first...but then I saw the scans.

ChaosReaper

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

I can't stop laughing! The Japanese final mix is just a japanese version of OUR VERSION! XD

I honestly thought the OP was a joke at first...but then I saw the scans.
they got an extra D-Link and who knows nomura might add a new secret ending.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
they got an extra D-Link and who knows nomura might add a new secret ending.

They didn't mention anything about an extra D-link...

You mean the Pete D-Link? I do believe we can get that too.

We do. There's a chance you'll get it when you summon Pete on the Command Board (not in the Mirage Arena)

Awards
"Square Enix Summary stretch. KHBbSFM will be available in spring 2011. New man at the end of the trailer armor."

Just a Google Translation, so it could just be nothing.

Source:Twitter

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I come back and still see the complaining/laughing at Japan.

Well guess what guys, we have always gotten the superior version which is why Japan always gets a new version. Therefore, stop complaining/laughing at Japan because none of this is new.

You knew they were going to get a FM because they always get a FM when there is some discrepancies between the two versions (though Nomura went overboard with KH2FM+)

"Square Enix Summary stretch. KHBbSFM will be available in spring 2011. New man at the end of the trailer armor."

Just a Google Translation, so it could just be nothing.

Source:Twitter

"New man at the end of the trailer armor"? What? Is that saying there is a new man in armor at the end of the trailer? -reads the Japanese- Um... New male in...-doesn't know the kanji- Well, I'll take Google's translation for now.

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
i dont tihnk so, i tihnk re:com could've been saved for a much later time....

still i dont live in japan so it doens't concern me, but hopefully, nomura puts a better box art and a few unversed with different colors, thats what made an FM an FM

Key_of_Faith

lol when I read this news I was like: I KNEW IT!!! My cousin and I were expecting that.
I noticed that this is yet another proof that BBS is not a spin off. It's a main game like KH 1 and 2. I just hope nothing new will be added to the gameplay content and all that. Secret ending? God bless youtube :p

Allister Rose

French Lover
lol when I read this news I was like: I KNEW IT!!! My cousin and I were expecting that.
I noticed that this is yet another proof that BBS is not a spin off. It's a main game like KH 1 and 2. I just hope nothing new will be added to the gameplay content and all that. Secret ending? God bless youtube :p

the only one considered to be a spin off is days

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Welp, announced officially that there will be extra content besides the extra content NA and PAL got. And an Armored Figure. -is excited- :D

supernatural25

Well guess what guys, we have always gotten the superior version which is why Japan always gets a new version. Therefore, stop complaining/laughing at Japan because none of this is new.

You knew they were going to get a FM because they always get a FM when there is some discrepancies between the two versions (though Nomura went overboard with KH2FM+)

What are you talking about we have never gotten a superior version till Birth by Sleep, but its not superior anymore since japan gets it too. Japan always gets the superior version not us.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

"New man at the end of the trailer armor"? What? Is that saying there is a new man in armor at the end of the trailer? -reads the Japanese- Um... New male in...-doesn't know the kanji- Well, I'll take Google's translation for now.

out of all the Kanji this one I know 男 and it does mean male. so yes something about a man lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back