• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep -FINAL MIX- announced! (Famitsu scans here!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
out of all the Kanji this one I know 男 and it does mean male. so yes something about a man lol

I recognized all of them except the one that meant armor. That lost me XD

Oh I did not know that, I always thought the first version of the game was the same in both regions (except for BBS).

Yeah. the Japanese version started without a few things but most notably Kurt Zisa. Then Japan complained and they released KH1FM with all of the stuff we got plus a Sephiroth-Cloud cutscene, Riku in the Darkness cutscene, some other scenes, and Xemnas battle. And a new secret ending.

Sempied

It seems that from the other thread with the Monstro scan that Jungle Book might be in, as with a new secret ending. I hope to god the Japanese didn't whine enough for more.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It seems that from the other thread with the Monstro scan that Jungle Book might be in, as with a new secret ending. I hope to god the Japanese didn't whine enough for more.

Who is to say Jungle Book is in it? We don't have any proof, so making assumptions like that is too extreme. We can only say one thing about Monstro and that it was in MA.

Sempied

Who is to say Jungle Book is in it? We don't have any proof, so making assumptions like that is too extreme. We can only say one thing about Monstro and that it was in MA.
I said "might" Jesus somewhere in the world an english teacher is crying, and doesn't know why. I could've said "Realm of Darkness", or something else, but we knew from the past that the Jungle Book was if not 80% complete with that it gives a liable reason to assume for a bit that they might.

Sempied

Notice "might"? Somewhere in the world an english teacher is crying, and doesn't know why. I could've said any other of the worlds that could've been in, but we know from past evidence that at the least Jungle Book was at the least of 80% finished.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
*[everyone on khinsider applauds loudly, while the Danny Elfman spider-man theme plays.]

Thanks?

But besides the point, I'm currently trying, emphasis on trying, to beat both secret bosses...

No luck what so ever... I keep getting Aqua raped by the first boss in the keyblade graveyard. BTW, does anyone know how you can get Terra or Ven to fight them?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I said "might" Jesus somewhere in the world an english teacher is crying, and doesn't know why. I could've said "Realm of Darkness", or something else, but we knew from the past that the Jungle Book was if not 80% complete with that it gives a liable reason to assume for a bit that they might.

And I'm that English Teacher. ;_;

But for the fact they'd have to get voice actors for it. Considering most FMs are in English they'd have to hire English VAs and they'd have to have worked out the legal issues with it as well. If they did, then sure, it is possible, but I find it unlikely to have a whole new world with cutscenes.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards

But for the fact they'd have to get voice actors for it. Considering most FMs are in English they'd have to hire English VAs and they'd have to have worked out the legal issues with it as well. If they did, then sure, it is possible, but I find it unlikely to have a whole new world with cutscenes.

And with that I say, "Poor VAs" They FINALLY finished all that work and now some more... Oh well more money for the mansion! xD

Sempied

That I can digress with. That doesn't mean that voice recycling, looping, or just bringing the VA's in (Like what HJO did for Sora in FM+) aren't in there. If they had already tried (Via the scans/video evidence), i'd think that some legal issues would've been resolved by now. They don't need to be in english. Just look at how the Europeans got BbS english dub only.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That I can digress with. That doesn't mean that voice recycling, looping, or just bringing the VA's in (Like what HJO did for Sora in FM+) aren't in there. If they had already tried (Via the scans/video evidence), i'd think that some legal issues would've been resolved by now. They don't need to be in english. Just look at how the Europeans got BbS english dub only.

Because Europeans can generally speak English as well as their native language. And the fact that if it is a whole world, I'm pretty sure they would put it in English. And the fact that voice recycling is trashy and wouldn't fit into the story BBS is telling.

And the fact that if the voice actors from JB are usually the ones with the legal issues with Disney, then I'm pretty sure it would take more than a silent year to deal with it.

I'm not saying JB won't happen, but I am saying it isn't as likely as it just being in Mirage Arena.

terrais

i heard were gettin this one i probaly heard wrong but 1 thing to say ASSSIANS HAVE TINY PENISES (ecxept for nomura hes ok)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
why...why does dissidia 012 have to get involve with khBBSFM....why...

Who knows? Well, at least it's just an alternate costume for Cloud and not something much bigger.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
SE just wants our money. -shakes fists- I need a Kirk gif right now. One from that one ST episode with the two Kirks. But one was really a crazy prison man who wanted everybody to call him supreme overlord or something and Spock couldn't tell the difference because of some stupid reason.

Yeah.

Damn SE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back