• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep -FINAL MIX- announced! (Famitsu scans here!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i agree....i really don't mind seeing eraqus in full armor, or monstro...but why in the hell did SE put something exclusive to Dissidia duodecim on KHBBSFM!?!?!?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i agree....i really don't mind seeing eraqus in full armor, or monstro...but why in the hell did SE put something exclusive to Dissidia duodecim on KHBBSFM!?!?!?

SE just HAS to connect games to other games. Like that time you buy DQ and it came with the FFXII demo. Or ACC with the FFXIII demo. Ugh.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Then stop going "WHY DID THEY DO THIS??!" "TO PUT IT IN WITH ANOTHER GAME>!?!"

If you know why, then, suck it up, because that's how it is.

don't you think it's obvious??????????

either way, marketing or not, nomura especially didn't need to involve Duodecim like that. maybe something exclusive that wasn't a costume...like an icon the same way the first dissidia did. but this is just too exclusive

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
either way, marketing or not, nomura especially didn't need to involve Duodecim like that. maybe something exclusive that wasn't a costume...like an icon the same way the first dissidia did. but this is just too exclusive
Nomura might not have anything to do with it, actually.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I don't think it's a Jerk Move at all. It just seems like the many kind of PreOrder bonuses people have here. You preorder at Gamestop and you get a code for a costume, you preorder at Best Buy and you get a different costume. The only difference is that this is a code for "bonus item" for an upcoming game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Seriously, this isn't the first time NA hasn't gotten anything. Every time this happens, everybody gets in an uproar about it. We didn't get the LS battle, but we survived. We didn't get Xemnas, but we survived. We might not get the KH Cloud costume for duodecim. It doesn't matter. It'll probably end up DLC in the NA version anyways. If not, oh well.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I'm a little ticked though... I always liked that Cloud Render (may be because it's the first time I saw Cloud, but still!)

(sigh)

What's this about another world? I AM ticked about that.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm a little ticked though... I always liked that Cloud Render (may be because it's the first time I saw Cloud, but still!)

(sigh)

What's this about another world? I AM ticked about that.

New world? Do you mean Monstro? That was in the Mirage Arena.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
The mutli player world?

Alright, find with a new world there. There shouldn't be any new information there... right? (Still hasn't played)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back